Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E03: No Man Left Behind LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Okay, more of a plot twist, Kaleb isn't sure to believe Emily because Sabiyah said she was going to tell Emily she was voting for Kaleb.  This might actually be interesting!  And they are going to TC early, so this might be a long one.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Well, I think Sabiah may have helped Kaleb make up his mind. 

I know. Kaleb should have warning bells going off right now. Why would Sabiyah burn the wax off the idol at Tribal and it being "important to have" if the consensus is supposedly to vote out Emily?

• Like 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, Sabiyah is actually trying to burn through the wax at Tribal. I'm impressed Jeff is letting her do this but I guess the rules never stated WHAT fire it needed to burn in. 

I am too.  If they do this twist again something tells me they'll be a rule that they have to burn it at their tribes camp fire only.

If I were Sabiyah, I would do anything and everything to drag this TC out.  Sing, do stand up, lead a yoga session, tell ghost stories. 

• Like 1

And Sabiyah got blindsided.

What did you expect would happen, Sabiyah? You overplayed. I think, if she hadn't done the wax burning right then and there, Kaleb might have voted Emily, leading to a 1-1-1 tie....oh wait, which would have meant Sabiyah would have left, right?

Never mind, she was screwed either way.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Sabiyah had it good with Kaleb.  I don't know why she was in such a hurry to vote him out.  Maybe she wanted to be in the leadership role a little too much?

Another player sabotaging themselves by trying to prematurely play the end game. 

• Like 10