Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E03: No Man Left Behind LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, KaveDweller said:

I think people pretend to look shocked at the vote out so they get screen time.

In all my many decades of living, I don't think I've ever done a wide open mouth shocked reaction to anything.  But looky here, about half of them had to catch their chins on their chests. Suuure.

Reba wins second.  Belo gets nothing.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Lulu wins! I’m happy for them but still want Emily gone. 

If they lose immunity I think the SITD is her only hope of staying.  Even without Sabiyah's vote, Kaleb and Sean have enough to send her home.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

If they lose immunity I think the SITD is her only hope of staying.  Even without Sabiyah's vote, Kaleb and Sean have enough to send her home.

The issue is that Kaleb, for some odd reason, wants to save Emily and....take her under his wing and nurse her back to health, I guess? I wonder if he'd fight to keep her if they lose again.

1 minute ago, Quilt Fairy said:

It would have made the challenge more interesting if they had to get one ring on each fork. 

That's what I thought they were going to have to do.  Maybe when the Dream Team practiced it first they found it too difficult (though I don't know why, because it would have made more sense).

• Like 1

So Kaleb is trying to figure out who to give the advantage to by asking Reba if he can talk to them one-on-one.  I'd find that suspicious.

And Drew is fine blabbing about his advantage.  Of freaking course Kaleb gives it to him because I can't get a win.  I would think that Drew acting like such a player would actually be a red flag where you don't want to help him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Dee was fussy about you not telling her about the idol?  First of all, why wouldn't she be Drew?  Secondly, she's not two, you don't need to use the word fussy.  

Drew can't go fast enough for me.

Drew pisses me off with how he speaks about people. He thinks so highly of himself, talking about himself as if he's some genius but he's just annoying as shit.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

And is Sabiyah talking about voting off Kaleb?  My head is spinning.  I don't know why they are worrying so much about what's going to happen at the end.  I'll be the first to complain sometimes people wait until it's too late to make a move, but there is such a thing as moving too soon.  Emily almost learned that the hard way.

• Like 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sabiyah, I like you but you JUST started doing ok in challenges. You can't afford to take out a comp beast if you just lose again.

The problem is they are all counting on an eventual tribal switch, because they ALWAYS have them now. That's why the show needs to not do that, just once. TO throw everyone off in future seasons.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sabiyah, I like you but you JUST started doing ok in challenges. You can't afford to take out a comp beast if you just lose again.

That made no sense when she talked about how well he did in the challenge, and that equaled needing to get him out.  Don't you actually want someone who can help you win instead of voting off strength and decimating yourselves further?

• Like 6