Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E27: POV #9 Results, Eviction #9, HOH #10

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Well, that was disappointing on a couple of fronts.

First off I don't need a Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass to see Productions fingerprints all over the Me Me flip.

MeCole is someone whose game never came together and it was obvious from her invisible edit and seeming lack of any solid alliances. They knew that keeping Felicia would generate fireworks and drama and give them far better material to work with so she had to be jettisoned. I can just imagine how in the DR they were guiding the houseguest to the flip.

And it almost paid off had Felicia pulled out the HOH win but dissapointingly she fumbled at the chalkboard with a number that would have floored Bob Barker if he were still alive.

Now we have someone who is a bigger zero than  MeCole even was as the HOH. The perfect puppet. Expect to see Felicia back in the nomination chair....probably next to Blue.

• Like 2

Oh Felicia we were so close to having a happy week of chaos and drama and craziness but you let it slip through your hands.  But boy did you make Cory sweat during the time you were busy doing your math miscalculations.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

My guess is Bowie was aiming low hoping Felicia would go over which is what happened. 

Well she didn't have to be THAT low. Lol she had it at 27 for awhile which didn't make any sense. Although I gotta say it took me a few to figure out the math myself. It was never my strong suit. I was just thinking 60 minutes in an hour, and Jared was a zombie for 7 days. 

• LOL 1
54 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

My guess is Bowie was aiming low hoping Felicia would go over which is what happened. 

Somebody already alluded to this elsewhere, but if Bowie was looking to lowball her guess then she should’ve just Price Is Right-ed the shit outta the bitch and wrote down a 1.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

It doesn't really matter "which side" wins HoH at this point. It feels like one group against Cory and America, and Cory and America against that group. Meanwhile nobody is targeting Cirie and she just skates to the F2. And in the end no matter who she's sitting next to, she wins. Because everyone likes her.

I'll be really interested to see whether or not Julie gleefully tells the next evicted houseguest about the Jared and Cirie connection, since we're into the jury phase now. I'm guessing not.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It doesn't really matter "which side" wins HoH at this point. It feels like one group against Cory and America, and Cory and America against that group. Meanwhile nobody is targeting Cirie and she just skates to the F2. And in the end no matter who she's sitting next to, she wins. Because everyone likes her.

Again, I wouldn’t necessarily count on that - look at Bowie’s affiliations/Block options remaining in the House.  

• We saw Bowie discussing this week’s vote flip from Felicia to MeMe with both Jag and Matt, so Bowie obviously feels comfortable enough with both of them to discuss strategic moves even if no formal alliance exists between them.
  • Same with Cory and Botswana, to (probably) a lesser extent.
  • Bowie formed a bond forged in fire with Cameron after both were left playing “odd man out” on the Red blindside vote/eviction - and unless I’m forgetting something, there’s been zero indication of that bond being attenuated in any way.
  • Blue…???  Is there any sort of game relationship whatsoever between Blue and Bowie?  I could certainly be mistaken, but I’m not immediately recalling any.
  • Cirie and Felicia, though, were both notably unapologetic about leaving Bowie out of their plan to blindside Red (even though Bowie was supposedly allied with them via BBB) and tried to gaslight the everlovin’ shit out of Bowie over it - and when Bowie continued to show resistance in accepting their half-assed rationales…?  Felicia thought it wise to add insult to injury and tell Bowie to “put on her big girl pants” - i.e., shut the fuck up and stop bothering them about it.

So, depending on Bowie’s recollection of events past - and any tendency Bowie might have of carrying a grudge - I could easily see Bowie putting Cirie and Felicia OTB, with Blue as a possible alternate pawn for any BD option plays.

P. S.: If Bowie could work in a “time to put on your big girl pants and go sit in them on the Block” comment in her noms, that would be absolutely STELLAR. 😆

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Maya said:

Weird editing this episode. Mecole was shown sitting in the group as they watched the social media posts on the screen. Right after she was evicted. 

Not really much they could do about that.  The Fake!IG watch party took place a different day/before the vote so she would have been a part of that.  Had she not been eliminated, she would have been part of the HOH comp.  

• Like 3
20 hours ago, springbarb said:

I feel like Cirie wouldn't mind being evicted. She seems so checked out of everything--like she just does not care.

Oh, I kind of like seeing Cirie shuffling around in a bathrobe, all morose and bitter about the eviction of her son.  She was smug and giggly about their big secret conspiracy and now it's like she thinks it's unfair that she has to maneuver through this game "all by myself!"

Sorry, I know those are harsh words, but Cirie is a strong, seasoned competitor; Jared was an immature man and an inexperienced reality challenge player.  I was somewhat shocked to hear Cirie reprimand MeMe in her goodbye clip.  "I told you not to evict Jared."

Who else harks back to the 'mistake' made wrt another player?  What is she, his mother or something?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/6/2023 at 12:03 PM, Nashville said:

I could easily see Bowie putting Cirie and Felicia OTB, with Blue as a possible alternate pawn for any BD option plays.

P. S.: If Bowie could work in a “time to put on your big girl pants and go sit in them on the Block” comment in her noms, that would be absolutely STELLAR. 😆

Your lips to Lorde's ears.  I can't tell you how less-than-thrilled I am to have two "I'm old and useless, so I should get a free pass" lumps trying to slide to the end.

(Never mind that Mecole had won as many challenges as I have, while Felicia has not only been HoH, but is a greater threat now that questions comps will play a larger part in the game.)

And the sight of CBS running "Cirie vows revenge on Cory!" ads all over the place doesn't exactly make me confident about Grod keeping her grubby paws off of the wheel, either.

OTOH, this week is scheduled to go this way

Last Thursday-HoH

Sunday-Nominations

Tuesday-Veto

Thursday-Eviction

No TBC HoH comp, and hopefully no "dramatic reveal" delay of airing the Veto Ceremony.  The classic schedule, back from the dead.  (I also much prefer Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday to having Wednesday in the mix.)

Huh.

• Like 3

It’s probably been mentioned before but why is every evictee so SHOCKED that Jared & Cherie are the people who are already related?  It doesn’t seem like it would be a huge stretch to guess that.  If you told me that Jag & Blue were cousins then I might be surprised.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

It’s probably been mentioned before but why is every evictee so SHOCKED that Jared & Cherie are the people who are already related?  It doesn’t seem like it would be a huge stretch to guess that.  If you told me that Jag & Blue were cousins then I might be surprised.

It might be that they are SHOCKED that the show would be rigged in such an outrageous way.  REALLY? you have a mother-son duo competing when everyone else starts off as strangers?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

It might be that they are SHOCKED that the show would be rigged in such an outrageous way.  REALLY? you have a mother-son duo competing when everyone else starts off as strangers?

Nahhh, they’re just shocked at their own absolute cluelessness.

😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 4