Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E01: We Can Do Hard Things LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Eighteen new castaways are abandoned in the islands of Fiji where they must learn to adapt or they will be voted out. The first Tribe to finish the first challenge secures crucial camp supplies. The other two tribes get sweaty in hopes of earning their camp essentials. Then, tribes climb their way to victory earning immunity, while the last tribe to finish heads to tribal council.

Original airdate 9/27/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I like Emily.  I don't think she's wrong, if you aren't going to win, might as well be the first one out (unless you want to make this your professional career).

Hope Jake is willing to share some of his winnings with gramma for letting him live there.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Applause 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Let's see how bad the editing gets this season!

Is it gonna go the 43 route, where the editing was terrible? Or will it go....actually, I dunno, most editing for Survivor nowadays is pretty bad.

Last season actually was better than the other new era seasons.  43 I still can't figure out what the hell happened.  Who won 41?  Someone named Erica you say?  There was an Erica that season?  

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Wow, Emily's going to be outspoken this season.  I can feel it (and I'm here for it).  

I don't know. Seems a little annoying to me and like someone who's going to talk her way right into putting a massive target on her back. 

• Like 18
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, already tension between Bruce and Emily. 

TBH, I don't know if it was smart for her to speak up like that and try to put a target on Bruce.  That might actually come back to bite her.  But as I said, I'm here for it because I think she's going to butt heads with people.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I think if Jeff sneezed, these people would cheer.

I sometimes wonder if they tell people to act like they are trying to get cast for The Price is Right with the amount of enthusiasm and cheering they do.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

Did that lulu guy in the water know what show he was applying for? He didn’t prepare if he’s out after that!  No way he’s going to make this swim to shore.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Brandon's losing his pants. I think his pants going so low made it harder for him to raise his legs.

Emily slams Bruce for speaking with authority but how does she think she's talking? Not exactly subservient.

• Like 7