Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when my dog and I started our relationship. We’ve grown so much as a couple. Now I know where her favorite pooping places are. We’re soulmates.

Awww..congratulations, you two. May you have many happy years together ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of when my dog and I started our relationship. We’ve grown so much as a couple. Now I know where her favorite pooping places are. We’re soulmates.

There's a beautiful life lesson in this.  *love*

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Crown Royal and apple juice?! This is both of their signature drinks. Either this is “a thing” I’m not aware of, or maybe these two are soul mates after all.

ETA: I googled. This is a thing. Not only apple juice but also…wait for it…apple sauce!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Joynomi spent how much money on this guy? Didn't thing to maybe get him a decent looking duffel bag or suitcase or backpack? He has to lug all his stuff around in plastic bags? 

She ran out of family heirlooms to pawn.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Joynomi spent how much money on this guy? Didn't thing to maybe get him a decent looking duffel bag or suitcase or backpack? He has to lug all his stuff around in plastic bags? 

He needs the Rolling Suitcase of Sadness

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Shouldn't Kerok have had a visit with a pharmacist or nurse to teach him how to administer his meds?

I've been giving myself weekly shots for 6 years now AND had a nurse show me how and I'm still terrible at it. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

I'm getting an ad that just says "Fast Speed". Is meth legal now or is this just the target audience?

Any Muthafucking Crack? 

I dated a guy who worked at Blockbuster in college so I got free movie rentals. I guess I should have aimed higher.

• LOL 11