Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You forget he couldn't get all of the money he promised her together. Another reason she's leaving.  :-) 

Brittany likely follows the Destinee school of accounting and will consider it a debt Andy owes her…

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Don't judge someone until you have spent a night in their deathbed.

I mean, I took my late grandmother’s bed after she died - it’s a nice piece of furniture. My dad had his parents’ bedroom set. But, like … we aired things out first! Threw out the sheets!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Happy to report that my beloved rescue dog has graduated to a 4 hour training session, after weeks of the trainer trying to develop a good relationship with her. I’m looking forward to foisting her off on someone for 4 hours twice a week. It’s like leaving your baby at day care after being stuck at home together for a year.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy to report that my beloved rescue dog has graduated to a 4 hour training session, after weeks of the trainer trying to develop a good relationship with her. I’m looking forward to foisting her off on someone for 4 hours twice a week. It’s like leaving your baby at day care after being stuck at home together for a year.

Hooray rescue puppy!!!

• Love 2