Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

How does he eat?? Like a chipmunk with his front teeth?

Remember Angie's Tony? She had the good sense to fill her fridge with Jello. No shrimp Alfredo for him! His teeth made Louie's look like Tom Cruise's.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Louie didn’t mention that the tooth problem is from the meth use. Implants are $$$$$$ and it hurts like hell, I’m told. 

According to the commercials his whole mouth can be done in one day and he'll immediately be able to eat corn on the cob.  Or, y'know, it's a long, painful process. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Random but I put too much product in my hair and now it feels so greasy, but I don’t feel like washing it tonite…

I put off washing mine (curls, it’s a whole process) until I couldn’t anymore - my head itched. I went swimming at the gym yesterday to force the issue. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

I put off washing mine (curls, it’s a whole process) until I couldn’t anymore - my head itched. I went swimming at the gym yesterday to force the issue. 

Do you use the Curly Girl method?  I just learned about that on the Sister Wives forum.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Do you use the Curly Girl method?  I just learned about that on the Sister Wives forum.

I do! Well, my version. I shampoo every third day, the other two I co-wash with a conditioner or co-wash product. I have SO MANY curl-related products. I'm more wavy than curly maybe 2A or B? My hair is awesome. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That’s a top quality diamond ring right there. Before the markup, it was probably about $250.

he could get an 8 carat FAKE for $250!!!  And she wouldn't know the difference!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

No. I need to shampoo.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I do! Well, my version. I shampoo every third day, the other two I co-wash with a conditioner or co-wash product. I have SO MANY curl-related products. I'm more wavy than curly maybe 2A or B? My hair is awesome. 

I only wash twice a week (I time my swimming accordingly). Natural hair gets dry if you wash too much. Really, if I worked out less (I work out a lot-a lot), I could wash weekly but my workout regimen demands more frequent washing.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I AM SO JELLY 

I'm having hair insecurity issues now  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 1