Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need some pizza. Stat.

What is it about pizza? Its the universal language. I worked in universities, where pizzas are the universal currency. Walking down the hall, the heavenly smell of pizza was frequently wafting through the air. Irresistible. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

They are wearing their best Jockey Brand T-shirts for the occasion.

Fresh from the package! Its a special occasion, after all. 

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I really like to meet people while wearing only my underwear, a t-shirt, and my ankle monitor. Classy!

Or a pickle costume. 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What is it about pizza? Its the universal language. I worked in universities, where pizzas are the universal currency. Walking down the hall, the heavenly smell of pizza was frequently wafting through the air. Irresistible. 

I think that garlic is the universal love language. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Damn, Brittney... You just can't get off that $$$ can you??  I think the girl needs an AA or NA meeting STAT!

OR.... she's off to find some crack or meth or SOMETHING to get herself HIGH.  Wonder why Andy can't see that?  He's a MORON but even a moron could see she's gotta get HIGH RIGHT NOW!

• Like 7
Just now, goofygirl said:

Damn, Brittney... You just can't get off that $$$ can you??  I think the girl needs an AA or NA meeting STAT!

OR.... she's off to find some crack or meth or SOMETHING to get herself HIGH.  Wonder why Andy can't see that?  He's a MORON but even a moron could see she's gotta get HIGH RIGHT NOW!

She is definitely antsy. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Ive literally only had one bad pizza in my life...  student hangout south of University of Wash campus... memorably bad.... i;ll have to go on google street views and see if theyre still in business

Someone got shot in the alley behind the business.  I heard the gunshots from my dorm room.  It must have been good weather because my window was open and I was studying and heard four gunshots.  We found out the next day there was a shooting.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think we are going to see some of Brittney's real personality when she demands the money Andy promised her.  She's probably jonesing for some drugs.

Who can blame her? The way I see it, Andy knows he’s pushing her toward the drugh he can then turn around and say that he tried his hardest but she she’s an addict.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

He's also an ex cop. He knows what she wants the money for

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Ive literally only had one bad pizza in my life...  student hangout south of University of Wash campus... memorably bad.... i;ll have to go on google street views and see if theyre still in business

I had the worst pizza of my life at the Ibis hotel in London. Was there for a work trip. My friend and I that went STILL talk about that horrible pizza like 10+ years later.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Uh oh....  AUNTY IS IN THE ROOM!!!  Asonta's got more than one girlfriend.  I can't believe Raneka's not clawing his eyes out right now!

Raneka honey; he needed your MONEY!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I once had a horrible pizza, from Pizza Hut. Never again. Is there anything more disappointing than getting your mouth all ready for a yummy pizza and getting some Ragu and processed pasteurized cheese food on a slab of cardboard?

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 4

I spent three days and $1000 on a PI to track you down just to tell you I’m done. Uh, I think Asonta was done first. But, where’s the aun-TAY?! We earned the opportunity to meet her!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I had the worst pizza of my life at the Ibis hotel in London. Was there for a work trip. My friend and I that went STILL talk about that horrible pizza like 10+ years later.

Please describe it. It can't be worse than a 90Day episode 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1