Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Ok peeps, that's a wrap! You were all on fire tonight and I am laughing my face off. Gotta hit the hay because houseguest and I are making an early start to get to the rummage sale at the Episcopal church in the rich town next door. I expect we'll make a haul. Have a fantastic weekend and if you think of any good squash recipes, DM me! I love you all to pieces, MWAH! 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Doing a rewatch.  Raneka's friend: "I don't want none of that messy ass shit.  I ain't sitting out in front of some hotel."  At least she has a friend with common sense.  Between her and the PI, they'll try to keep Raneka and her wig from ending up in jail for attacking Aunt-Tay and Asonte.

Coming up soon, more disappointment for Andy.  I need popcorn!

• LOL 6

I always feel like somebody's watching me ... oh wait that was just my prison boo having me followed to make sure I dont buy no more green wigs ...Had to grab the cash from the bear on the bed and slip out the back but I made it ... lets see what kinda mess these people get into tonight 

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I always feel like somebody's watching me ... oh wait that was just my prison boo having me followed to make sure I dont buy no more green wigs ...Had to grab the cash from the bear on the bed and slip out the back but I made it ... lets see what kinda mess these people get into tonight 

At least you didn't have to pawn grandma's stuff, glad you made it!

• LOL 8
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

On tonight’s episode, Melissa and Mother Louie from Lakeland are both vying for the Homecoming Queen crown. Hilarity ensues.

Melissa will bring her pompoms and do a cheerleading routine, but Mother Louie will bring beer.  We know who the students will vote for.  

• LOL 7

Hey Bunkies,

I'm back home with reliable cable and hopefully a decently working laptop (feels like I've been let out of solitary 😂😂)!

I'm not feeling the best, so no wig or lashes tonight.  Sorry for letting you all down.  😉. Hopefully my snarking game won't be affected...

Kerok and Brittany...the honeymoon's about to be over in 3-2-1...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Been sick this week but looking forward to some snark tonight…I was rewatching last week’s episode and am struck by Britney buying all that stuff for Kerok. Apparently being incarcerated means you deserve designer clothing when you get out? Please.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Been sick this week but looking forward to some snark tonight…I was rewatching last week’s episode and am struck by Britney buying all that stuff for Kerok. Apparently being incarcerated means you deserve designer clothing when you get out? Please.

At least a pair of Gucci pants...

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I feel ya.  I'm fighting off a cold.  I use something called "Kick Ass Immunity."  I don't know if it is just the name, but it seems to help!  😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

everyone in the passenger seat on this show in these cars always look 2 times smaller then the driver LOL

But why did you bring me to this parole office? 

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I feel ya.  I'm fighting off a cold.  I use something called "Kick Ass Immunity."  I don't know if it is just the name, but it seems to help!  😂

Get some Traditional Medicinals Cold Care Tea. That stuff is MAGIC.

• Like 4

Oh, no, Reneka’s PI blew his cover by asking whether Auntie needed any fresh towels, and she was all, I got you, sucka! This no-tell motel doesn’t provide towels!

• LOL 8
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

It's either dye your hair, go blind wearing caterpillar lashes, or knock a few teeth out...

Can I just wear some wildly inappropriate clothing? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2