Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Power of Veto #2

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Man is Hisam so very condescending. Dude needs to tone it down. Bet he goes home next week. I wish, and I am not a big fan of her, Riley will rally and get peeps to vote out Cameron instead. And then I hope she guns for Hisam so hard.

• Like 14

MVP of the night was my Fast Forward button so I could skip the snoozefest DJ comp. Someone wake me up when we get to their best comp, which is the stacking miniature items.

Hisam is one of those people you think you can like in the first few episodes but later on proves to be insufferable when they come down with HOHitis.

Riley was spot on when she told Jag that was what Jared said and was wise not to trust him and pick him for the veto because he already let her down once.

There is a reason production casts hot young people so I imagine they are dismayed at possibly losing Riley on the heels of Kirstin.

I don't know what the ratings are this year but I hope they are dismal enough for them to pull the plug on this multiverse thing early.

For once Ciri takes a back seat to the action faring only slightly better than Mechelle or Red who you wouldn't know were actually in the house.

• Like 6

Every Reilly DR was one DR too many.  She and Hisam both whining how people won’t do what *they* want makes me wonder if anyone has everyone told either of them no before.

Why did we need to have Hisam explain how veto choosing works?  Do you think the HOH reads that every single time?

• Like 6

BB Comp Designer 1: “We have a deaf contestant in the house this year. What should we do about the challenges?”

BB Comp Designer 2: “We should make them as audio intensive as possible. Obviously.”

IMG_0411.gif.4024cbe4f011aab5a80716fe15da66b1.gif

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

I don't know what the ratings are this year but I hope they are dismal enough for them to pull the plug on this multiverse thing early.

According to the comments on the BB Facebook, everyone pretty much agrees.  Hopefully, BB'll pay attention to social media and get rid of the verse crap.

• Like 3

Reilly didn't even choose the noms last week, and Hisam wasn't on the block, so I don't know what he is all butthurt about.  He is just mad that she's not on "his side."

Well, guess what? It works both ways, and Reilly isn't the only one who is targeting you, fool.  Any one of the members of that younger alliance will surely be coming for him next, as he has unnecessarily made himself a huge target by giving these self-important speeches and making himself seem like the leader of the "oldies" (even though Cirie seems to be handily in charge there).

• Like 10
11 hours ago, mojoween said:

Why did we need to have Hisam explain how veto choosing works?  Do you think the HOH reads that every single time?

Yes, they do; since the inception of the series, Production has operated on the premise that every episode is being viewed by hordes of brand new BB fans who need EVERY game action explained to them, EVERY time.  🙄

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

Hisam tells Reilly that with her nominations, she effectively divided the house into warring factions and set the house against each other, like the Sharks and the Jets.

As opposed to what, exactly?  Reilly made a choice from a group of four, as she was instructed to do.  I don't understand the source of Hisam's anger towards Reilly, unless it's because she beat him in the balance beam competition?  Or he wasn't asked to join the Cool Kids Club?  When noms are made, the house tends to take sides.  Hisam is acting like what Reilly did means that everyone can't sit around the couch and sing campfire songs together for the rest of the season.  His anger seems weirdly misplaced.

• Like 10

Wow, Hisam really is insufferable, isn't he? His head is so far up his own ass it's coming out his mouth again.

That said, I didn't think his Veto speech was so out of line. Reilly admitted to him that she was targeting him, it only makes sense to try to take her out when he has the chance. People are rarely that straight forward about it in this game.

Less focus on Cirie this week, but again, they include her in the post-Veto ceremony DRs, which are usually reserved for the nominees and the HoH. And perhaps someone else closely involved, like one of the nom's ride or die. But this show seems determined to tell us how this affects Cirie's game and what she thinks about it, even if it's irrelevant to anyone else.

Hisam seems to suffer from Irritable Man Syndrome. Too much anger to place any of it correctly. 

I was going to say he suffers from short guy syndrome, a.k.a. Napoleon complex. Unless Reilly is about 6 feet tall, Hisam is pretty short. They looked to be around the same height standing next to each other.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hisam: I HAVE to respond to you saying my name. People would, like, think I'm insane for not responding, right? Like, you get it, right? Right?!?!

Say-my-name.thumb.jpg.df7f5c4e2bfdd0da035a862e414c72a6.jpg

15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh great, Nether Gorgon returns to take another soul....

God, I hate how I typed that.

Why?  It’s accurate, at least.  Every time their Nether Gorgon speaks it sucks a little bit more of my soul, god knows.

14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fuck Big Brother for putting this comp in a season where they have a deaf contestant.

x2 - HoH comp and PoV comp.  Did TPTB go out of their way to create extra opportunities to give ADA the finger?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
18 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Hisam seems to suffer from Irritable Man Syndrome. Too much anger to place any of it correctly. 

Onset of male menopause, maybe?

“Hisam’s on the he-rag!” 
“Hisam’s on the he-rag!” 

Hee hee hee….  😆

Edited by Nashville
Correcting damn autocorrect
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Yes, they do; since the inception of the series, Production has operated on the premise that every episode is being viewed by hordes of brand new BB fans who need EVERY game action explained to them, EVERY time.  🙄

With the way we get ninety-eleven DR’s every episode explaining comps that were just explained to us, seems like ol’ Allison thinks that people come in right in the middle of the episode.  “Abbott Elementary is over!  Better turn on the last half of this reality show on this other network!”

• Like 1
19 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Hisam is one of those people you think you can like in the first few episodes.

For me, his laugh turned me off to him in the beginning….that condescending, non-eye blinking laugh.  He showed his entire ass this eppy and the sooner he’s kicked to the curb the better.

I’ma give him one positive though….at least with Reilly, he’s not fake.  He found out she considered putting him up and he’s been holding onto that grudge ever since.

This never happens in BB, so I respect his feeling a kind of way where she’s concerned.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yes, they do; since the inception of the series, Production has operated on the premise that every episode is being viewed by hordes of brand new BB fans who need EVERY game action explained to them, EVERY time.

I think it's more about throwing the episode together in a paint-by-numbers format. There's probably a script the editors can follow that allows them to cut in the same footage every time and and put it together as quickly as possible. Show contestant, insert DR, show contestant, insert DR, show contestant, insert DR, etc. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Drogo said:

Maybe I have a cognitive dysfunction but *when did Reilly target Hisam* 

They played the clip on the show where Hisam asked Reilly if she was thinking of putting him up and she said yes.  So of course Hisam wants her out.  That is plain common sense.

Now his "manners" at do it may leave a lot to be desired but pretty much anybody in his position would try to take out someone that said directly to them they wanted them out.