Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Omg YES!! When we first watched the show I was like wow oh wow Meri and Kody are so so connected and in love. Like WTF. I HATE IT when guys rewrite the narrative of a long relationship to suit themselves so they don’t have to deal with their emotions around something ending. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

I just love Meri joking about a knife in the kidney.

She has finally moved on and accepted that she is better off.

And for the record, I do not believe that Kody never loved Meri. He says it was romantic and he told her he loved her. He says that it was romantic.

I think, like many men (and maybe some women) that Kody would rather say that he never loved Meri rather than say their marriage failed despite love.

He fell out of love with Meri. They were having problems, but it seems like the end of his love was around when Robyn joined the family.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 21
  • Applause 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

Kody is trying to rewrite history. He appeared to be totally in love with Meri the day he married Robyn. So much so, that I felt uncomfortable watching her tie his tie.  

At that point Meri thought that Crybrows was supporting her in the family. Sadly little did she know what was coming.

• Like 13

It was almost as if Kody was telling everyone but Meri that he doesn't want to be with her.  This family loves to throw around the word "safe"; I would like to hear their definition.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

This is how boring this episode is:

I'm distracted by Robyn sitting there with her legs separated a few inches and her right hand in her inner thigh (20:20 when no commercials).

It is very awkward for a keeping sweet polygamist woman.

😒

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

I'm distracted by Robyn sitting there with her legs separated a few inches and her right hand in her inner thigh (20:20 when no commercials).

It is very awkward for a keeping sweet polygamist woman.

😒

She usually sits with her legs apart.

• Like 2

Timeline:

Meri says Kody melted down the ring 7 years before catfishing. That was 2015, so he melted it in 2008.

Kody started courting Robyn in 2009.

We are starting to get a timeline.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1

Christine, you were right.  The ring story wasn't yours to tell.  

Edited to add:  Never mind. Didn't know it was on the internet in 2015. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Christine, you were right.  The ring story wasn't yours to tell.  

That was my thought until I found  out that it was on the internet in 2015.   
Thr whole thing makes Kody look like an ass.  Meri should have left him then before  he spiritually married Robyn.  Their marriage has been a lie the entire show 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Roslyn said:

So Kody doesn't get asked about the melted down ring? Just the swap between the claddagh ring and the pony ring?

Yeah, he gets off too easy on all the real serious issues. It is just so wrong to pander to him that way...

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, chuckity said:

So Kody melts Meri's ring.

Robyn manipulates Meri to divorce Kody.

And how the fluck long did it take Meri to get the hint that she means nothing to Kody?

Seven years? She's not very bright, is she.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I love that Christine and Jenelle outed Robyn’s manipulation and control over the relationships.  Only *she* “speaks Kody,” so she has to be present to “mediate” every discussion.  🙄 It’s all getting exposed!

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Let's be honest, Robyn isn't trying to hold on to her sister wives.   

She's trying to hold on to Sister Wives.

Huge difference between keeping the relationships and keeping the money train show going.  

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 15
Just now, chuckity said:

Let's be honest, Robyn isn't trying to hold on to her sister wives.   

She's trying to hold on to Sister Wives.

Huge difference between keeping the relationships and keeping the money train show going.  

Bingo!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3