Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Yeah, 9 minutes in and Kody brought up the safe word. And he sat there grinning like the Cheshire cat when Meri said that she would e moving her business to the B&B. I'm just surprised that the didn't shout out hallelujah, it's about time. 

Kody wants to be a monogamist but he doesn't want to break up with the wives' wallets.  Robyn keeps prompting him to string Meri along.

The difference between his reactions to the Christine/Janelle break ups and the Meri relationship is so strange.

He is giving Meri just short of the bum's rush. It is so painful.

BUT I LOVED MERI"S READ! When she said, sometimes people have two houses. And polygamist men live in two houses. Usually.

I laughed outloud.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

But he won’t just say that he doesn’t want her. Because he’s an ass

And because he's waiting for her to catch up. Not happening.

Clearly Meri and Kody live on different planets.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, altopower said:

And because he's waiting for her to catch up. Not happening.

Clearly Meri and Kody live on different planets.

Clearly they do!! Kody is the one that needs to catch up!!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, altopower said:

Just a ring. It's very awkward, because it used to be the marriage ring that they all had. So if he decided to leave off the claddagh ring, doesn't that mean he doesn't consider himself married to anyone?

No loyalty.

• Like 1

My husband just suggested a line of Sister Wives themed greeting cards:

“On the occasion of our anniversary, let’s reflect on the sacrifices I made to love you.”

“I’m sorry for your loss. It must feel like a knife in the kidney.”

1 minute ago, altopower said:

Who is keeping track of the number of commercials?  It's ridiculous.

I’m just going to say it. I have four rescue dogs and a cat. Leave me alone, ASPCA. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

Kody says a lot of unkind words about his marriage to Meri in his TH… but he doesn’t tell her.   He should speak up in this conversation and tell her the truth. This is why Christine   says he strings people along

Robyn the machiavellien counselor makes Meri embarrass herself

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 14

There we go. Kody wants Meri to live in an RV on Coyote Pass and to build a casita.

Or she can be in a 'barndominium' to ensure nobody steals his crap/

Does anyone think he isn't trying to string her along? To make Robyn happy and to get Meri to pay off the loans on Coyote Pass?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, altopower said:

Kody says a lot of things in his TH's that he never says aloud to the people who need to hear what he's thinking. Meri in particular. But Janelle, too.

They will see it on TV.  Hence why Meri finally pulled the plug.  

• Like 8

Question: When Kody takes a wife out for dinner, does it come out of the wife's budget? Or does it come from family pot?

Is Janelle paying for her birthday dinner?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, altopower said:

It was more fun when they actually DID things instead of sitting around having conversations that rehash things they said in other TH's that rehashed the same things over and over.

If they go to Salsa Brabo or sit in the yards one more time…

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Question: When Kody takes a wife out for dinner, does it come out of the wife's budget? Or does it come from family pot?

I'm guessing the wife's budget. He doesn't do it very often and probably assumes they're so thrilled to spend time with him that they're happy to pay.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

He is afraid Robyn will lose respect for him if he leaves his other wives but stringing them along and refusing to be honest with them is somehow better?

No one ever said he was smart.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Kody has one wife that he really loves and the last thing he wants is to lose her respect.  So, in order to not lose her respect, he is willing to go along with whatever she wants.  What a condescendingly swell guy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1

Janelle's expectations from a polygamist husband are so low.

She just wants to be equally considered.

I think the fact that Janelle isn't allowing physical contact is key for her moving on. 

And Kody expected that a fancy dinner and his pecs and abs would get him back in her bed, her house, and her wallet.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Robyn sees hope because Meri is part of as his future and the caretaker of the barndominium.

She is part of the extra stuff that he doesn't want to deal with.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 3

Shut the fuck up Sobbyn!!! You aren't helping things at all!!  You ARE being selfish, you're manipulating everybody that breathes around you and just stop with the bullshit!

YOU ARE NOT IN A PLYG FAMILY!!  YOU ARE IN A MONOGAMOUS MARRIAGE!!

And now Douchie's talking about KISSING Janelle?? WHUT???

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2