Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh Janelle. I'm sad that after all this time you have nothing financial to show for it. She's right - it was stupid to have all the money tied up in a family pot. I hope she got out ok.

And no, Kody, Janelle does not have the same assets as everyone else in the family. You lying liar who lies.

Awwwww. Garrison asking for help making Christine's rolls. 

Now that's a healthy parent/child relationship. Kody.

• Like 16

Kody doesn't spend much time thinking about the family he has, or the relationships with wives and children that need to be nurtured to work. And he hasn't in a very long time. It's very sad, because the OG wives have spent time thinking about it, not always in healthy ways, but still. He deserves to lose them all. But give Janelle $$$ first.

• Like 6

Make up your mind Kody. First you tell Janelle that she needs to tell her boys that Kody has changed his mind about needing an apology then he says that he doesn't want Janelle to be a go between? Which is it, douchebag

And no, Kody. You cannot be the head of the family if you are not actually present.

• Like 11

They are putting a lot of pressure on Meri, like she would extend an olive branch to the rest of the family by doing Christmas Eve?  I don't think so , just glad to hear she doesn't either.  Kody is a total narcissist.

• Like 2

Janelle sees that Kody is willing to write off all of his other children to be with Robyn. Although this seems outrageous, this happens a lot in divorces.

It is just different because of the overlap in the relationships.

I do think Janelle has Kody's number. He wants her to leave rather than leave her.

Just now, Adeejay said:

Is this Christmas 2021 or 2022?  I am so confused.  

• Like 3

The couch with Gabe, Garrison and Savannah will be difficult.

Garrison is clear that they have reached out to his father.

I think it is clear that they are focused Kody while Kody is clear that he is focused on Robyn. He talks about them reaching out to Robyn's kids or to Kody and Robyn.

• Like 4

It is awkward for Meri--they are doing it at Kody and Robyn's house.

And we do get a sense of the hoard--Dickens Village pieces can be pricy. Especially for a family that can't afford to pay the mortgage on Coyote Pass.

And that is a lot of pieces.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Do we know why Meri didn’t spend that Christmas with Leon?

I don't think so. I suspect Meri still felt she needed to show loyalty to her "husband."

I wonder if maybe Leon has asked not to be talked about on the show, and so Meri doesn't mention them. Otherwise, I'd expect to hear, "Oh Leon and Audrey are doing this Christmas with Audrey's family" or "Don't celebrate Christmas," or something. It is odd that there's no mention by Meri.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1