Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I have noticed in the DR segments that Cirie and Jared both have a tendency to tilt their heads back and look down their nose (giving us the happy opportunity to look up their nostrils). In those moments, they look very much alike.

I also see the resemblance in other ways, but I do not fault the others for not seeing it. Cirie and Felecia have also been working closely, but nobody thinks they’re sisters. Why would they? Who would pull such a despicable trick?

Blue is the only one who knows something is up, and I don’t know why she isn’t making more of her information. If she fails to capitalize on this, I will be forever disappointed.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Blue is the only one who knows something is up, and I don’t know why she isn’t making more of her information. If she fails to capitalize on this, I will be forever disappointed.

C'mon Blue!  Get a clue!😎

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I also see the resemblance in other ways, but I do not fault the others for not seeing it. Cirie and Felecia have also been working closely, but nobody thinks they’re sisters. Why would they? Who would pull such a despicable trick?

Or maybe they do and just think Cirie favors the other side of the Washington family.

• LOL 6
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Really feels like it'll be a battle back between the DE evictees. I'm gonna be so annoyed if we actually get rid of Cameron and Jared only for 1 to come back.

Then what is the point of the double eviction?

I doubt they will do a battle back now. But we have seen worse! :P

• Sad 1

Good morning, all! In last night's show Jared showed what a rotter he is in his conversation with Blue. Calling her "bro", (?) and saying "don't raise your voice" to her, which he says to anyone who disagrees with him and is winning the argument (Cory). Anyhow next time Jared calls Blue "bro", she should call him "sis."

So our happy house guests (except for Cameron) are sleeping soundly. The scramble room is getting messier. Yesterday someone said the teacups were breaking. Does anyone know how this room's decor is supports the "scramble" name? Camera 1 shows Barbados sleeping in her bed, empty bed beside her. Towels are draped all around. Pillows are stacked on a nightstand. Felicia's former bed is unmade. Although houseguests, such as Felicia, have been saying how clean they've been keeping the house, this room is slipping into the normal BB slovenliness.

Camera 2 shows the other side of the room. I think that's Cory sleeping in the bed against the wall. I can't tell if someone is in the bed on the other side of the door from Barbados; if the lump I see is a person under the covers or a pillow.

Cameras 3 and 4 show Jag in the bed on the left and someone - probably Cameron - in the bed next to Jag's. This room is quite tidy. Camera 4 shows Jag's head and back as he sleeps on his side. Matt is probably sleeping in the Have Not room. Cirie, Felicia and Bowie are in comic room, Mecole might be there, too. Blue and Jared are in HOH. I'm missing someone, oh, Barbados and Corey in scramble.

• Like 1

Hark! A light goes on. Felicia walks through the scramble room, turns around, and walks back into scramble to the comic room. Her footsteps sound like she is stepping on crunchy things. Now she's walking through the living room where we can see the whirling glittery colonoscopy spinning in the dark distance. Now she's in the storage room. The thumbnails show me her next stop is the kitchen, but the big screen shows her in the living room on her way to the bathroom. Time for morning ablutions!

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1

Feeds come back to Felicia vacuuming in the living room. Cirie strolls through in her gray bathrobe. In the hospital room Cameron is fixing his hair by his bed, his #18 football jersey hanging from the foot of the bed railing. Jag must be in the bathroom. The football jersey in the middle bed with side railings is gone. Maybe Jag is wearing it today. I wonder why they are all #18. Were they first worn in season 18 and BB decided to recycle them? Because #25 seems more appropriate. 

Back to Felicia vacuuming. The view is from the kitchen. It's pretty tidy compared to other seasons. The place settings on the table are in a little disarray, otherwise the counters are clean, no dishes sitting around. Cameron passes through on his way to the bathroom. Felicia does not say "Good morning!" to Cirie as she walks by like she did to Cameron. Hmmmm. There are round things on the dining room tables. Some are black and some are clear. What I thought were placemats, from a distance, are actually pizza boxes. Must be from the halfway through celebration last night.  Ha, on closer inspection, the round things are plates. But one of them, a clear one, looks like an odd-shaped snow globe - oh, that's because there is a clear plastic cup on top of it. I think I need a bigger screen than a laptop monitor screen. Or new glasses as I had to take mine off to see the screen more clearly. Felicia is now unloading the dishwasher. 

In the corner a red fist is protruding from the floor and a dustpan rests beside it.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 3

Jared calling Blue “bro” has annoyed me for weeks. But last night, I heard him call his mother “bro”. That should have earned a spanking.

I wonder if Cameron will do some actual campaigning today. I think he has a shot, if he presents the right case. Jag is currently siding with Cory and Curaçao, but a promise of enduring loyalty/ meat shielding* could go a long way. And where Jag goes, Matt will follow. Bowie wouldn’t be a hard get, nor would Felicia. And Felicia and Meme are now linked. 

*as long as he doesn’t present it like Hisam did, with unending “right”s and repetition that made Jag feel trapped

Mind you, I don’t want Cam to succeed (viva Curaçao!), but I think he still has a chance.

Feeds down, nice little sleeping kitten in the corner of his cage. I'm sure the hungry house guests would like to try out the mush pate in the middle of the cage. (They were complaining earlier because there was no food, like eggs or bananas. But there's plenty of pizza.)

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jared calling Blue “bro” has annoyed me for weeks. But last night, I heard him call his mother “bro”. That should have earned a spanking.

My coworker's granddaughter (probably early 20s) comes in to visit her from time to time, and on one occasion she said "yeah bro!" to her grandmother, who wasn't fazed in the least.

Maybe this is just a thing that the kids today say. (Jared's still an ass, though)

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

In last night's show Jared showed what a rotter he is in his conversation with Blue. Calling her "bro", (?) and saying "don't raise your voice" to her, which he says to anyone who disagrees with him and is winning the argument (Cory). Anyhow next time Jared calls Blue "bro", she should call him "sis."

My teen responds to any boys who call her “Bruh” like so, and it tends to fix the issue.

*wishes him a happy birthday *

Former bf: Bruh, u remembered

Khaleesi: Queen like I could forget

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, there’s definitely a battle back coming.

They will do everything to save Cirie's son. 😠

Maybe Cirie has mentioned in the diary room that if she and Jared are together on the block, she will reveal the secret, so they want to bring back Jared after the double eviction to see what the secret reveal will bring.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I got grounded when I was a teenager for calling my mom dude. Jared says it so much I doubt he realizes he says it which is why Blue should call him sis. 

My mom would get SO mad at me for calling her ma'am. Not, like, actively saying, "Hey Ma'am," but sort of a "yessum" when she wanted me to do something for her. I never got what irritated her so much about it. 

Yea, there’s definitely a battle back coming.

Thanks for the head's up. So now we know not to get too excited about tonight. The good news is that, fine, Jared comes right back (the Battleback will be "Trivia questions about the works of Andrew Tate"), but even if he wins the next HoH (a "How many bugs can you exterminate in 10 minutes" comp), he is bound to eventually be voted out. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Cameron is pleading his case to Blue.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

My mom would get SO mad at me for calling her ma'am. Not, like, actively saying, "Hey Ma'am," but sort of a "yessum" when she wanted me to do something for her. I never got what irritated her so much about it. 

Thanks for the head's up. So now we know not to get too excited about tonight. The good news is that, fine, Jared comes right back (the Battleback will be "Trivia questions about the works of Andrew Tate"), but even if he wins the next HoH (a "How many bugs can you exterminate in 10 minutes" comp), he is bound to eventually be voted out. 

How much can TPTB manipulate a live situation? There will be so little time between the first eviction, the HOH comp, HOH winner choosing the nominees, POV and eviction. Could anybody even have a diary room? This almost seems like the best time to evict Jared because it will happen so fast no one can really think about it that much. Depends on who wins HOH, I guess.

Feeds should be down now until after the show. Cute little kitten! another kitten hops in and they start wrestling. Nope, feeds came back to show us Cameron packing. Cory and Barbados are eating at the kitchen island. Barbados whispers about someone's plan to evict Bowie and save Jared. (Must be Cirie's plan.) Why don't any of them ask why Cirie cares so much. Older women and young men are usually not allies, and Jared is the type of guy that would normally have a gang of "bros" for an alliance. Barbados should whisper in Bowie's ear about that elimination plan. Feeds down again. This time there's a big fat white rabbit sitting on top of his blue bunny house. I think there's another bunny next door. Looks the same kind of food.

• Like 2

Feeds back! In the comic room, Jag asks Bowie, if you get HOH and put them up, and one of them got Houseguest's Choice, who would they pick? 

My guess is Jared would pick Matt. Cirie - I think Meme. Or Matt, too. 

I wonder if they've been told about the double eviction because it looks like Bowie is packing and there's no reason for her to do that otherwise.

Cirie and Jag are in the nominee chairs. Practicing or maybe deja vu?

• Like 2

Cameron is trying out his powers of persuasion on Cory at the kitchen island. Cameron says he's the easy vote. Matt comes in, shirtless, and says it smells like ass. Why? Because Jared made crab cakes. Cameron tells Cory his relationship has to fall apart first because they're protected. Mommy and Baby Boy are in the living room eating crab cakes. Baby Boy can cook! Mommy is so proud. See girls, he is good husband material!!

Button boy can't make up his mind. We see a kitten for a few seconds, then back to the house.

Bowie and Felicia whispering in the comic room. Felicia is ironing some pants. Talking about things they've heard. 

• Like 1

Barbados says Matt's mustache is growing in. Matt tells Cory, I was inspired by you.

Then we hear a loud wail. No!!!!!!!! I just dropped my mic in the toilet!! This is Blue.

Mr. Big just announces: Blue! Please exchange your microphone for one in the storage room.

• Like 2

Jag is the only one I’ve seen mention a possible DE. Everyone else is certain tonight’s twist will be a battle back. Except for Cameron. He thinks that’s too ordinary, that it will be something more surprising.

Is Cirie’s husband actually named Honey?? Jag wonders what he should call him if they meet. Should he call him Honey? No, Cirie says, everyone calls him H.B. What’s that stand for, Jag asks. “Honey Bunny.” Jag doesn’t know how to respond. Cirie just laughs and laughs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

I’m feeling a battle back too and you know it’s specifically there so we we can never be rid of the shithead. The exterminator becomes my worst pest that no one can get rid of. 😩

Cameron is a worthy foe, however. Maybe the battle back will be a scrambled word contest!

Kittens!

• Like 2

Awwww, two little kittens side by side, bobbing their heads, checking things out. Once in a while a big kitten face fills the screen.

I hope tonight goes the way we want it to, Cameron and Jared gone. One thing, they can't do a battle back tonight. There's not enough time in one hour. 

The kittens disappeared! But on cameras 3 and 4 you can see the fat white rabbit and a kitten ear on cameras 1 and 2.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

In all seriousness, as rigged as this season is, I don't think the Battleback is specifically to save Jared. I think the show just loves battlebacks. 

Yea, I'm sure they've been itching to do a BB since they haven't been able to for years because of COVID. It just really sucks they happened to choose a time when it would be really nice to just be rid of the probable DE evictees. But if perhaps say America ends up going in the DE and then wins the BB, I like this twist lol.

I think they must have been informed there's a twist coming because Jared was telling Cirie/Jag/Bowie he was moving into the comic room and Jag mentioned the scary room, to which Jared said something like 'with this twist I don't know.' And Jag also said the scary room doesn't have the beds anymore, just the gurneys in there now. So, possibly the scary room is involved with the twist. If so, probably nether regions related since that's where people came back from there.

• Like 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

Just wanted to say @Lamb18, I love your descriptive feed posts, especially your daily wake-up ones, they’re entertaining to read on my lunch break. 

Thanks! They're fun to write! I try to make them descriptive for the people who aren't watching the feeds.

• Like 16
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, blixie said:

Nah I don't think America will get hate for looking out for her own game. I don't know if I totally believe either Blue or America about tossing their show mance ally, but Blue would be a great final two for America, not so much likewise which is why she can't trust her.

Oh, the adolescents on social media are quite perturbed that she would ever suggest that she's not in this for Cory--clearly she has been "using" him. The beauty of what Blue and America discussed was that they wouldn't need to ditch either of their guys. It's more of a preparing for the inevitable world where Cory and Jared are higher in the boot order than their ladies and they are left in the house without them. Of course, that said, I am not at all convinced Cory would be voted out over America at this point.

44 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Cameron is trying out his powers of persuasion on Cory at the kitchen island. Cameron says he's the easy vote. Matt comes in, shirtless, and says it smells like ass. Why? Because Jared made crab cakes. Cameron tells Cory his relationship has to fall apart first because they're protected. Mommy and Baby Boy are in the living room eating crab cakes. Baby Boy can cook! Mommy is so proud. See girls, he is good husband material!!

I laughed when I turned on the feeds to see Cameron pitching Cory on voting out America while Cory stared stone faced ahead. Especially because the pitch seemed to be "everyone thinks you're super naive and wants to use you." I would say I can't blame the guy for trying, but...maybe not the way I would have gone about it. 

I know they allegedly plan these twists in advance, but if they get a Cam/Jared back-to-back boot, letting one of them back in the house seems almost criminally stupid given how inflammatory both of their presences have been. 

I wonder if there might be another twist where it turns out that after all this, everyone left HAS made jury because there's actually a F3 this year and not a F2. 

• Like 1

I think they must have been informed there's a twist coming

Oh, they’ve definitely been told about a twist. I got the sense that some kind of “message” was left for them to see. Most of them think the twist is a battle back. Jag thinks it might be DE, but no one was listening to him. (Can’t blame them, it’s Jag.)

Cam said he would love a battle back but he’s not pinning his hopes on one because he thinks the twist will be something more original and unexpected. He thinks the show is better than that. The more he fawned over the genius of BB, the more it sounded like he had resigned himself to his fate here and was auditioning for another CBS reality placement.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, they’ve definitely been told about a twist. I got the sense that some kind of “message” was left for them to see. Most of them think the twist is a battle back. Jag thinks it might be DE, but no one was listening to him. (Can’t blame them, it’s Jag.)

Cam said he would love a battle back but he’s not pinning his hopes on one because he thinks the twist will be something more original and unexpected. He thinks the show is better than that. The more he fawned over the genius of BB, the more it sounded like he had resigned himself to his fate here and was auditioning for another CBS reality placement.

They got a message yesterday with letters blanked out. Between Jag and Cory they seemed to work out that it said something about big brother zombies being resurrected, which is why they'e thinking battleback. But they acknowledge there was a line no one could remember, so they know they missed part of it. 

• Useful 3

Y’all, I’m still without access to feeds until Saturday and am super invested so am relying on you good folks to keep me updated on all of the nonsense. Also, summarizing my thoughts on tonight: WHY CAN’T I HAVE NICE THINGS??
Tonight’s episode would have been the best DE for me since clown shoe with everyone picking Cirie in the HOH and Matt beating Jared in POV and it all means nothing. Because the show runners just can’t get out of their own way.

• Like 5