Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, retired watcher said:

Izzy's big mistake was sucking up to Cirie. I think Izzy would have played so much better if Cirie hadn't been in the game.

I agree, I'd like to see her play without Cirie. On the other hand, she might end up being someone else's footsoldier again.

• Useful 1

I’m sure Izzy will get over it especially when she sees the viewers opinions and that her stupid family alliance was not a fan favorite. Her tune will change and she’ll be saying tomorrow that he was playing the game and took her out before she could take him out. 

Just now, dizzyd said:

I’m sure Izzy will get over it especially when she sees the viewers opinions and that her stupid family alliance was not a fan favorite. Her tune will change and she’ll be saying tomorrow that he was playing the game and took her out before she could take him out. 

For what it's worth, Izzy may feel bitter about it now but I also don't think she'd hold a grudge for very long. She respects the game so once she gets all the information, I do think she'll genuinely change her tune, and not just because of audience perception. I think she was genuinely hurt by Cory and realized she screwed up, but turned the blame on him, rather than herself. I do think she showed in the house that she recognized that.

I can see them chatting after the show and mending things.

• Like 6
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Let's hope her whiny baby son is out next.

You may wish but he has to last long enough for them to throw in a DR of him saying now that his mom is out, he has to win to become man of the house and protect his momma. 

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

Izzy's big mistake was sucking up to Cirie. I think Izzy would have played so much better if Cirie hadn't been in the game.

I doubt it.  Izzy has said countless times she has no faith in herself.  She has actually grown stronger hanging with Cirie.  And good for her.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

This viewer's opinion is I LOVED Cirie and Izzy.  We aren't a monolith here.

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Cirie's down - shocker, lol.

Good.  She knew she couldn't win so now she will have some alone whisper time with Cam to try and rebuild and re-align her game.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

These houseguests are suffering another form of BB torture: Cameron talking.

Hahaha! As much as I hate to come to his defense, I did overhear him say that he had to say that stuff & not to shoot the messenger. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

There are so many sirens in the background where I live. Something's going down in my town of 10,000. I live close to the fire/police station and I can hear whenever the rigs and cars go out.

Rats, St Kitts and Nevis! Is Cory still on? Cirie, Felicia, St Kitts - did someone else go down that I missed?