Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Also, can someone clarify--does Blue know that Jared has a girlfriend at home? 

In a related vein: can someone clarify whether or not Jared does, in fact, still have a girlfriend at home?  😄

• LOL 16

Jared is currently on the largest longest apology damage control tour of all time and he's so transparent about it how can they not see!!!

So wait did Cirie give Mecole her marching orders re: Felicia out? I hate that Felicia has kind of given up, having her tied to Cirie almost let Jared destroy Cirie's game but it also meant Felicia couldn't get messy with all the info she has to stay. I don't know why C/A and I guess Cam haven't been shaking that can of whoop ass up.

Also apparently Cirie mentioned The Seven Deadly Sins to Meme and she was like that must be some 7 I'm not in. So if that's there and then they do the whole we'll tell you some bullshit last minute vote switch, well, if our political consultant can't figure that shit out there is truly no hope for a counter offensive barring a comp run by Cory/America/Cam/Bowie. 

Jag "Rock with the Seven" Bains has truly become the worst BB player I have ever seen. None worse-er.

Cory assuming he can actually win an HoH if he tries, seems to be planing a BD of Jared, I think between Jared/America and Cam at least for now they made the Jared connect even w/o the secret. During the whole convo you could hear Cory's heart beating like thunder. It was a very cute Americory moment, and for once they were downloading in the daytime they need to do that more.

Given the universe hates me and loves Cirie and Jared my guess is Meme beats America on the wall. We actually have several strong wall contenders Meme and America as the lighter people and Bowie is a beast on the weight lifting and is still relatively light.

• Like 2

I missed the convo but Twitter seems to think Bowie has been re-misted by Cirie, and I really doubt it. I just don't see how you come back from that cruel gaslighting garbage they pulled on her about big girl pants and calling her a hypocrite, after ignoring and excluding her. It is BB25 and everybody is bad, but I truly think FBJ has good sense she just got shut out so quickly that she's never been tested. I guess this is it join the chat FBJ.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Thalia said:

They are probably talking about the Josh Duhamel cutout.  It took me a few days to figure that out myself.  

Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.  But now I have to ask who is this Josh Duhamel? 

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Skooma said:

Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.  But now I have to ask who is this Josh Duhamel? 

I didn't know either, so I googled him. 

Josh Duhamel

American actor (born 1972)

After various modeling work, he made his acting debut as Leo du Pres on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children and later starred as Danny McCoy on NBC's Las Vegas.

(I still don't know who he is) 😁

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

After his stint starring on the TV series, Las Vegas, Duhamel then starred in a string of hit films during the 2000s-2010s, including a bunch of the Transformers movies and in the hit movie, Life As We Know It, with Katherine Heigl (they play two single friends who are given joint custody of the baby of a couple they were both individually friends with who tragically die in an accident. It's a cute rom-com. The great Sarah Burns has a memorable appearance late in the film). For a while there, he was a very popular film actor, but his career has faded in recent years to mostly playing dad roles, hence him now hosting a reality series.

He was also married to Fergie from the popular band, The Black Eyed Peas, and they were in the news a lot with a rather tumultuous relationship before divorcing a while back. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Oh, here's the final scene from Life as We Know It, if you don't mind spoiling the end (for context, Burns is their case worker, who has been visiting them throughout the movie to see if they're fit to be parents for the baby. She keeps showing up at inopportune moments and she's been very cold and professional throughout the movie. Now, though, Duhamel's character is leaving Atlanta to take a job in Phoenix, and Heigl's character realizes that she loves him). A great use of the classic Leonard Cohen song, "Hey That's No Way To Say Goodbye" (this is the iconic Roberta Flack version of the tune). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Also, votes - is Americory a real relationship or no? I mean, will it last more than a month outside the house? 

Heck, no.

America's way out of Cory's league, lookswise (which he seems acutely aware of) plus ... he's just annoying. 

ETA: America herself seems pleasant enough, if rather empty-headed, and Cory's waaaay too much work.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 4

I mean, America has known this for weeks but has no power and Jag realizes it at least once a day but he always ends up back up Cirie's ass so who knows at this point. Matt is hard to read. He's playing a very snakey game and I don't really know if it's on purpose or not nor do I know which way he will ultimately go. And Cory is a coward.  But still, could be a very interesting day today lol.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

After his stint starring on the TV series, Las Vegas, Duhamel then starred in a string of hit films during the 2000s-2010s, including a bunch of the Transformers movies and in the hit movie, Life As We Know It, with Katherine Heigl 

Now make up your mind, @Brian Cronin - was it a hit movie, or did it have Katherine Heigl in it?  Because as you well know, the two simply don’t go together; it’s, like, a rule or something.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

She had her brief moment in the sun! From 2007-2011, she starred in five movies that grossed over $100 million, with two of them grossing over $200 million (how The Ugly Truth made over $200 million is beyond me)!

A successful film career spanning a… leap year?  Sorry, guess I missed it - must’ve blinked or something….

• LOL 1

The big problem is that you just can't rely on Jag or Matt. Cirie has herself, Jared, Meme and Blue on lock. All they need is either Jag or Matt. How could you possibly rely on either one of those two guys? If Meme could ever get her head out of Cirie's ass, they'd have a chance. I don't see that happening, even if the pitch is huge - "We will work with Felicia to take out Cirie and Jsred now that they've chosen Izzy over her."

• Like 1

Meme does not yet know they are voting out Felicia I don't believe. They plan on telling Felicia tonight when Have Nots end after family meal. There was a big debate of how wrong would it be to have her cook for them then tell her the news.

• Mind Blown 1
9 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Meme does not yet know they are voting out Felicia I don't believe. They plan on telling Felicia tonight when Have Nots end after family meal. There was a big debate of how wrong would it be to have her cook for them then tell her the news.

Yesterday Meme told Marshall Islands she was voting to evict Izzy. I don't think she was ghosting Marshall Islands, who plans on voting to evict Izzy, too.

• Like 2

During the Cory/America daytime talk on the bed yesterday Cory said he knows the problem and the biggest obstacle is Jared but he doesn't know how to get him out. He asked, who would you put him next to and he goes home, and they talked about everyone except Cirie. In that convo they weren't considering putting Jared up against her. I don't know if they did later because I had to turn it off.

Cameron told Bowie that he knows Cirie and Izzy are running the game and he thinks Jared is working for them. And he asked her to be cool around them and try to gather more information. But it looked to me like Cameron and Bowie are solidly working together. Cam told her that she's the only one he has. But it seems like several people know Jared should be the target. Jared also has some kind of mist too because Jag and America both mentioned him being "such a good player" and "making you believe you're good with him."

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Good morning! All is calm in the BB House. All cameras are on the Have Not room. Cameras 1 and 3 show us whoever is sleeping on the swing bed and the slice of cheese, then there's a sudden switch to the scramble (aka hallway) bedroom.  We see Cory and his armpit hair in the closest bed. I can't tell if there is someone in the bed beyond him.  If so, that person is totally under the covers and those covers just moved, so there is someone!  That person is wearing a tulle-looking head covering. I saw a bare arm and the top of a head so I couldn't tell who it was. Maybe Marshall Islands. This room is getting messy. 

There is a mysterious reflection on the side of Cory's bed. You can easily tell one object is a water bottle, but then there's something to the water bottle's right that looks round and fuzzy with straps attached to it. I'm not getting it at all.

Camera 2 shows the other two beds in the scramble room that weren't visible in Camera 1. The person in the closer bed looks like Bowie, but I think it's Marshall Islands. Felicia is in the far bed. She has a lot of shoes. Her shirts are hung up neatly from the window sills.

Camera 3 takes us to the Have Not room, same scene as described above. Besides the swing bed and cheese bed, there is someone in the dog bed. That cheese bed looks uncomfortable. Looks like it has no mattress. Camera 4 shows us a closeup of the dog bed. Mecole is in there, looking uncomfortable.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

During the Cory/America daytime talk on the bed yesterday Cory said he knows the problem and the biggest obstacle is Jared but he doesn't know how to get him out. He asked, who would you put him next to and he goes home, and they talked about everyone except Cirie.

Pardon my French, y’all, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.  I might could understand Cirie’s name coming up, then getting quickly dismissed on account of “reasons” - but how many conversations have we seen this season where Cirie’s name isn’t mentioned as an eviction possibility AT ALL???  Even when Cirie was named as a primary ringleader in the same discussion not five minutes earlier???

It’s almost like someone told them hands-off on Cirie for anything even approaching discussion of potential nom/renom targets….  🤔

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

I think Cameron mentioned her as a backup nom before Jared won POV.

Anyhow, someone is up! Camera 1 shows this person is Felicia, but it looks like she is in the regular shower stall. Isn't that cheating for Have Not week? My mistake, she is in the correct one. I mistakenly thought the showers were two separate cubicles but they are only divided by a shower curtain. Don't know why I didn't realize that before.

I'll keep you all updated as more house guests get up. I know you can hardly wait.

Wakeup call should happen soon.

• Like 2

People are up! Bowie and Cirie are in the bathroom. Cirie was in the doggy bed last night. She quietly announces going into the toilet stall on the megaphone. Announcer guy announces: "Cirie! Congratulations! The Stinkometer says you are 1!"

Cirie is back in her gray robe. Yes! I just saw a pink pig costume so they still have to wear them! Bowie and Cirie are conversing while brushing their teeth. Makes it hard to understand them. However they seem to be discussing the upcoming eviction.

Felicia's in the kitchen. Matt and Josh are up, too. Someone has a Polaroid and has been taking pictures. There's a bulletin board full of photos and I think they are all of Matt and Josh. Maybe he has to prove he's spending his time with Matt?

I think what I thought was a pig costume is Felicia's outfit - it's a combo between very light pink and very light lavender. Felicia's emptying the dishwasher. Then the camera moves to the scramble room. Cory is in his sunglasses and Marshall Islands is lying in a different bed.

No action there so I'll switch cameras over to the bathroom. Izzy is up and she's wearing a pink T-shirt and pink shorts and something pink on her feet. Is she pretending to wear her pig costume? Is she trying to fool the cameras that she's wearing it? Josh is in the bathroom now so Matt must be close by.

Matt exits the toilet stall. SMELLY! Matt gets a 2 on the Stinkometer. Izzy announces no toilet paper. Jag and others are repeating "Smelly! Smelly!"

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

After his stint starring on the TV series, Las Vegas, Duhamel then starred in a string of hit films during the 2000s-2010s, including a bunch of the Transformers movies and in the hit movie, Life As We Know It, with Katherine Heigl (they play two single friends who are given joint custody of the baby of a couple they were both individually friends with who tragically die in an accident. It's a cute rom-com. The great Sarah Burns has a memorable appearance late in the film). For a while there, he was a very popular film actor, but his career has faded in recent years to mostly playing dad roles, hence him now hosting a reality series.

He was also married to Fergie from the popular band, The Black Eyed Peas, and they were in the news a lot with a rather tumultuous relationship before divorcing a while back. 

OT:  Sorry I started all this by asking who this Josh was because now I have to ask who the hell all these other people are too.  Haven't heard of any of these names except Black Eyed Peas vaguely though I've never listened to their music.  And certainly sounds like that movie would put me to sleep too.  Not my thing.  Wake me up when they re-re-release Lawrence of Arabia again.  🤪

• LOL 1

Matt is sporting a man bun today. They are waiting for 11:06! P M! That is the magic time everyone is off slop. Marshall Islands joined Jag, Matt and Izzy in the bathroom. She's wrapped in a beige blanket. I didn't realize Matt's outfit is a onesie. He says he's going to wear it when he gets home. Matt's weight has gone down from 202 to 191. He says he's losing muscles. Izzy! You got an 8 on the Stinkometer! Ew! Did someone microwave tilapia? The others say, "Smelly!"  Jag announces on the megaphone: "Jag is going to get a 10 on the stinkometer." 

And Izzy reluctantly dons her pig suit. She has to snap it shut instead of zipping it.

Let's see what's happening in the comic room. Cirie and Izzy are in there, getting ready for the day.

America's way out of Cory's league, lookswise (which he seems acutely aware of) 

Nah she's hot for nerds and is a nerd herself so for me it's just the age/experience gap that's a bigger issue for any potential outside the house but I also just learned Jesserica (S8) lasted three whole years so anything can happen. I do think the no real chance to last outside the house is what stopped Cory from wanting to get down, he knew if he did he'd just fall harder and play dumber.

I'm glad Jag/Matt agreed but man can they not trust that, as I've said many times they are going to have to be on Jag/Matt like two people in a kayak punishment, keep them Cirie/Jared free. Also sounds like the told Meme and shes good with it. Meme girl. 

• Like 1

Matt and Bowie are discussing their eviction votes. Both told Felicia they want her to stay, but they are voting with the house. The impression I got is that they plan to vote Izzy (so far), but didn't want Felicia to know the plan.

In the living room, Izzy, Felicia and Cirie are talking. Felicia sighs and says, "The three musketeers." Cirie says, Felicia, Izzy and Simp," then says her mom used to call all of her kids "Simp."

They are amazed that it's not cold in the house. In the background you hear, "SMELLY!"

Edited by Lamb18
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She really is way too hot for him. 

Eh. She's got a thing for skinny nerds (same, girl). Plus, there is an APPALLING lack of beefcake in the house this year. Who is a better option?  Jared? Please.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

The problem for America is she literally has no one who is willing to actually play the game so there is nothing she can do. She better hope she can win this HOH and actually make the move and then just pray that shakes the idiots and cowards up enough to change their gameplay.

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Eh. She's got a thing for skinny nerds (same, girl). Plus, there is an APPALLING lack of beefcake in the house this year. Who is a better option?  Jared? Please.

I think that’s what people are saying. Outside of this house America will have way more options so like why would she stay with Cory lol. 

• Like 4

Apparently America told Jag she’s just going to evict Felicia because it’s too early to rock the boat. Cory’s coward ass must have gotten to her, dammit!

Geez, when did "vote with the house" and "anything but a unanimous vote is an attack on the HOH!!" become a thing? Because it's ruined this game. It renders voting meaningless -- you might as well just let the HOH announce who's leaving each week and be done with it. Why are people so craven?

I mean, only one person can win, so why not have a little fun with your game? 

Fooey. I keep waiting, week after week, for something to happen....

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Cory’s coward ass must have gotten to her, dammit!

Felicia hates him and doesn't trust him, Izzy is absolutely best for Cory's game, I don't think it's cowardice. If they could get Meme on board they won't need him. More importantly they need to squeeze Izzy and Felicia both, scared people start spilling, Cory shouldn't tell Izzy she doesn't have the votes but he should tell her she still needs to secure it and if she has absolutely anything that would lock them down she should use it. I know he sort of doesn't know this but he does know both Izzy/Felicia are erratic and messy so it won't take much and who knows what'll come out. He should also tell Felicia the opposite that there's a chance she could stay and she needs to WORK BITCH. The complete resignation to vote outcomes by those targeted/OTB is one of the many disappointing parts of late stage BB.

16 minutes ago, Gummo said:

It renders voting meaningless -- you might as well just let the HOH announce who's leaving each week and be done with it.

If that were it then Izzy would be going. They’re all just letting Cirie dictate the game which actually means Jared is because Cirie ultimately is playing for him.

Cirie’s presence completely stifled this season. Such a shame.

I’m glad to see Red is calling out the rigging. I would have expected him to just tow the party line. I hope others call it out but they most likely won’t.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

when did "vote with the house" and "anything but a unanimous vote is an attack on the HOH!!" become a thing? 

Even though its consider one of if not the highlight of the game play I think it was Dan's funeral. I think it weirdly made everyone risk averse (he stayed but lost in the end) but also seems like the Derek lemmig season, which I didn't watch, was also a big piece. Because of this we no longer have good campaigning as everyone feels comfortable/defeated and so it's half assed campaigning in which no one considers going scorched earth, or even mildly burned earth. Additionally we rarely get backdoors and never get true blindsides anymore. Risk averse game play is boring and IMO is bad game play in a lot if not most cases. 

Edited by blixie
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Geez, when did "vote with the house" and "anything but a unanimous vote is an attack on the HOH!!" become a thing? Because it's ruined this game. It renders voting meaningless -- you might as well just let the HOH announce who's leaving each week and be done with it. Why are people so craven?

I mean, only one person can win, so why not have a little fun with your game? 

Fooey. I keep waiting, week after week, for something to happen....

I agree. The voting becomes irrelevant when everyone is compelled to vote together.  But at least this eviction will break the pattern of Cirie/Izzy/Felicia making the decision and handing it down to the others. (then switching , switching back)

Cameron is causing a major shift in this season, and I have to give him credit.

• Like 4

He hardly is honestly because Cirie has wanted Felicia out for like 2 weeks so she’s actually once again getting her wish. Now, if Izzy had actually gone, that would have been a huge shakeup and would have gotten rid of 1 of Cirie/Jared’s advantages but alas.

I think at this point unless they can get one of Cirie/Jared out next then there’s really no hope of anything changing.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Good for Red. This season is such bullshit. And I like Cirie. But this is not just unfair, it's uninteresting.

An even more egregious crime in an entertainment show! I assume that the hamsters' contracts all say "the producers can do whatever they want," but WE were promised entertainment!

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
too many apostrophes
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Thanks, peach.

Good for Red. This season is such bullshit. And I like Cirie. But this is not just unfair, it's uninteresting.

While I agree with you about it being rigged & uninteresting he was all for Cirie until now and this just sounds like sour grapes from him. 

• Like 4

I feel like if I were houseguest that somehow managed to miss/overlook Jared is straight up walking around with Cirie's face and upon eviction be told by a gleeful Julie that they are mother and son, my reaction would be "Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?" instead of the awestruck response they'd want. So in this case, with Red now having had a chance to decompress and process everything I kind of get his reaction.

That being said, JARED IS STILL WALKING AROUND WITH CIRIE'S DAMN FACE AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I assume that the hamsters' contracts all say "the producers can do whatever they want,"

IIRC, Big  Brother is classified as "entertainment" by CBS, NOT a "game show," which means that they don't have to follow the more stringent FCC game show rules, i.e., yes, they can do whatever the hell they want.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 3