Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I think Jag is solid: he peed and the chicken costume seems to give him some warmth. The girls seem like they want to try and hold it.

Meanwhile Jared is working on his eighth straight hour of uninterupted sleep after getting spanked by Mommy after he had one too many in the Pressure Cooker. Also I swear Matt talked about pee down his leg at one point after peeing in the Pressure Cooker but he hasn't showered yet so I wanna believe that I heard him wrong because the alternative is EW.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
23 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So the flies were dead because it's so fucking cold in the Pressure Cooker. Which really makes me wonder about those poor snakes that have been in the center of the room since 7 pm last night - are they still alive? Don't they need heat lamps or something? PETA really is gonna wall yell over this.

I would think there is a snake wrangler around - I imagine whoever is the company rep.   For what looks like a California king snake that could easily be some random person they pulled off the street because they tend to be very placid. I have gone up to one and petted it and all it did was maneuver itself so I could pet it more easily. 

My guess is the floor of that cage is heated

• Like 3

I need to turn on the air conditioner and open a window. What I mean by turning on the air conditioner is adjusting the thermostat from 85 to 75 Fahrenheit.

I'm still brain dead from earlier this morning. It died around 2:00 am.

When the comp is over does Jag still have to wear his chicken outfit even though he peed in it?

• Mind Blown 1
24 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think there is a puddle behind Cory. It is shiny.

I think that's his shoelaces.

20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Cory will win HOH because he likes to break records, so breaking the pressure cooker record would be a huge bonus for him.

I think that is an incentive for America, too. She loved BB6 and has talked about it and specifically the pressure cooker multiple times.

I went to bed at 1 am because I had a feeling they were gonna go the distance. I did not expect this many still there though!

• Like 1

Blue is super desperate now.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think that's his shoelaces.

It could be - it's hard to tell in this night vision.

Now Cameron is copying Red, squatting down with his right arm by his crotch. Blue is in the same position except it's her left hand, not right.

Jag asked who put down their greatest fear is hypothermia.

• LOL 3

Jag said buoyancy is not a word. Nauru is skeptical. Cory confirms her.

Cory says it's like the iceberg now (and they're on the Titanic). He asks, Blue are you still alive? She answers Unfortunately.

• LOL 3

They're hungry. Cory says he's going to eat so many butter noodles when he gets back inside.

Switch to Matt and Jared in the bathroom. They think Cameron will win because he was in the army and he's trained to endure stuff.

It's been over 11 hours now.

• Like 1

Jag guess they've been there for seven hours now. Cory guessed ten but the others thought that was too long.

Cory said they have to stop guessing Julie's dresses. Jag said Felicia thought they would bring that hat. Not sure what that means.

Nauru's bent over in desperation, knees jiggling.

Switch to the living room. It's like a bad slumber party. Matt is summoned to the diary room. I wonder if he heard that. He was in the middle of fixing breakfast, so Jared went to watch the food. 

Cirie whispers "Something feels off." Switch back to the prayer meeting in the pressure cooker. 

• LOL 1

Morning peeps - thanks for all the early hour updates!  I was out at 1am CST, but I've got them on at work, and cheering for them to stay strong.  They just conversed about how long they think they've been there - 7 hours, 10 hours... They have no clue.  That's the real pressure cooker!  

The inside peeps are bored too, but they are starting to go the conspiracy theory route, and aren't happy with Bowie Jane because she made some signal when Izzy went out?  Izzy's heated.  Shocker.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

It's funny to hear Family Fields (my new name for Jared, Cirie, Izzy and even Felicia) get so paranoid throughout the night but also feel like they've got this in the bag.

Maybe they do, but with how Felicia is the only one in their group that has done well in comps and won one, maybe they need to slow it down on saying that Cory can't beat them, or that other people can't beat them long-term. 

It does make me root for their downfall sooner. They're too paranoid AND too comfortable. They need real opposition and they don't seem to get that, if they weren't so paranoid, they'd see that they're all actually in great spots.

• Like 5

Wow.  I never would have expected this comp to still be going!  I fell asleep early on and woke up to watch figure skating at 12:30am BBT, then dozed off again, and am watching the last hour of this figure skating comp live while checking in here and I have to say, I honestly thought Pressure Cooker would be over before the skating but these last 6 seem to be holding strong, so yeah...  Pressure Cooker FTW!

• Like 2

Almost twelve hours! When I started watching this yesterday I did not think this comp would last during my morning meetings.

So 9:00 BBT or so will be the 14th hour.

Time to mute feeds for my first meeting.

• Like 2

I'm very glad I took the time to sleep. I thought I would have missed so much while sleeping, when in reality, I only missed Bowie letting go of her button.

I don't even know who will be the next to drop, but it does seem like they're on track to beat the record, so that's exciting.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I went to bed at 1 am because I had a feeling they were gonna go the distance. I did not expect this many still there though!

I'm shocked.  I expected there to be two or three still standing at most.   

For what it's worth, it probably helps them a bit that they haven't gotten strict on restrictions. There's been no "use only one hand" rule or "don't lean on anything" rule, so that likely helps make this comp go on longer. In the other long competitions, they usually have a lot of restrictions at this point, which causes people to drop faster.

It's still VERY impressive, though. They're doing stellar work, regardless of the rules.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jared: "That's my fault if I didn't convey that properly..."

I don't even know what the fuck he's ranting about but I have a feeling that he says that phrase a lot. Like a lot a lot.

THAT is a total crap non-apology.  “Pardon me if I didn’t dumb this down sufficiently for you… “

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I hate that I now have to leave my laptop for a little while to go drive a family member to an appointment.

The question is if I go to my work place or come back home to work. I can't exactly explain WHY I'm basically only stopping by for a few minutes and heading back home, so hopefully I can come up with a decent enough excuse.

But that still leaves me more than an hour away from the feeds so hopefully they're all still standing when I return.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

But that still leaves me more than an hour away from the feeds so hopefully they're all still standing when I return.

It looks safe to me! 🤣 I think it's going to be a long day...

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hate that I now have to leave my laptop for a little while to go drive a family member to an appointment.

The question is if I go to my work place or come back home to work. I can't exactly explain WHY I'm basically only stopping by for a few minutes and heading back home, so hopefully I can come up with a decent enough excuse.

No cell phone with aps?

Just now, Shrek said:

No cell phone with aps?

A couple of issues:

1. I'm in Canada so watching feeds is a little more difficult.

2. Small office, I don't think they'd be pleased to see me staring at my phone the entire day.

3. I'm tired and want to watch from my comfy chair as I'm also working.

Alas, I will hope that they're still holding their buttons when I get back! I'm sure Izzy and Cirie will still be in their paranoid theories stage where they think that Cameron winked at Cory, which means Cory definitely wants him out of the game while Mecole shifted in the direction of Cameron, which means she wants to save him.

Or something.

• LOL 3

Update on PeeWatch 2023:

• Pretty sure that’s NOT Cory’s shoelaces behind him on the floor.
  • The Pompatus of Schlub looks like he’s on the verge of pulling it out of his underwear down the leg of his shorts and letting fly.
  • At one point I thought Blue had already given in - but upon closer examination, what I initially thought was a stream was actually a shadow on the floor from her mic pack cord.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You have a repair person coming by or you’re waiting for the cable company.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh well! If I miss out on the end of the comp, I miss out. I suspect you all will have some great commentary for me to read up on when I get back!

I have to leave in an hour to drive from Indy to Bloomington. I’ll probably miss the ending as well. 😢

Blue does not look comfortable at ALL. The others all seem to be pretty zoned out, but she appears to be a bit of a mess. 

Still, they have all really shown a lot by lasting this long. I think for these three women, in particular, this is their way of showing that they can win a comp, as people have been pretty dismissive of them as competitors. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3