Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Lights go back out and Red immediately squats and puts his right hand down by his crotch again. Izzy starting to doo-bop again, then the glittering colonoscopy merry-go-round.

• Like 1

It's actually pretty amazing that most of them have stuck in there this long.  I get Cameron and Jag being gung ho since they've been nominees, but most have them have been pretty safe so far.  Good for them for all playing hard.

• Like 1
Just now, leocadia said:

It's actually pretty amazing that most of them have stuck in there this long.  I get Cameron and Jag being gung ho since they've been nominees, but most have them have been pretty safe so far.  Good for them for all playing hard.

Red and Jag have talked all week about the other one coming for them, so I expect them to try the hardest. 

• Like 1

Bowie is back to her back kick dance. Izzy is conducting one-handed again. Matt is swaying. Blue has her left foot on the railing. Cory is bobbing up and down. Jag is leaning over in despair. Izzy interrupts her conducting by swaying back and forth. Meme and Nauru are bent forward as if in supplication. 

There goes the spraying again. one of these times that spraying noise will trigger another type of spraying.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

There goes the spraying again. one of these times that spraying noise will trigger another type of spraying.

Felicia's making some noises of her own on the other side of the feeds.

Pressure Cooker half of the feeds: perfectly timed air hissing sound
Felicia on the other feed: "I've got gas, sorry."

Edited by Callaphera
had to get the order right
  • LOL 4

Izzy turned her back on us and is now conducting left-handed. It's conducting - I just saw the gesture for louder, louder. Now the fast pianissimo action. Now the hand flap for quiet down.

• Useful 1

In my head, Izzy is going though all sorts of material here...the Gettysburg Address, The "I Had A Dream" speech, The "Who's on First" routine, etc  I really hope they ask her in the DR what she was actually doing because it's kind off amazing.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

In my head, Izzy is going though all sorts of material here...the Gettysburg Address, The "I Had A Dream" speech, The "Who's on First" routine, etc  I really hope they ask her in the DR what she was actually doing because it's kind off amazing.

I assume that this is what's going on in their head.

Edited by Callaphera
i had to sneak it in somewhere this season
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Red stands up and - I thought his hair was over his face with his facial features peering through, but I think his face is just that pale and blurry looking. He looks up at the camera - when will this end?

Izzy is like a wind-up toy. She'll bip and bob, then suddenly pause. Then she starts up again.

18 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Is that normal?

Nothing about this is normal.

15 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

Wow the feeds on Paramount on Roku are like a minute behind. They’d only taking about the water bottles now.

All night, it’s like getting previews of coming attractions and then the attractions are just… not that attractive. I’m not leaving until someone pees on themselves, though.

21 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

NO CHIPS. Please!

Chips were involved. I’ll try to keep it down, though.

• LOL 2

Kinda mesmerized by Izzy. 

I need to go to bed, but I'm instead watching a group of silent people in the dark who have to pee.

ETA, Izzy's out? I'm just getting a Pluto commercial:(

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Maybe everyone is getting a potty break now . . . 

Feeds back and Cirie, Jared and Izzy are gone. I saw a face in the door window, then blackness, then a bunch of words. So that must have been a screen instead of a door window.

Cameron's story is coming true, all these strobe lights going and some  music in the background. No night vision on so it is pitch black between the lights. 

You can see a camera - or some type of equipment at the top left of the screen.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Honestly, this reminds me of that task on The Mole where somehow was stuck in a room for, like, 12 hours listening to a bubble machine and the song "Tiny Bubbles" over and over. They pitch shifted and sped up and slowed down the song and basically tortured that person until they cried.

I'm here for this, Big Brother.

• Like 3

I came into a conversation between Felicia and the Dropouts; Jared was talking about Hisam and Cirie said if they'd had the conversation earlier, Hisam would not be gone. These people. Jared's not worried about Cory because Cory apparently gave him an "I got you" look when he dropped out. 

Felicia thinks that after Red, Cameron, and Bowie, Cory needs to be their target. She thinks he's lying about being a 21-year-old college student. He's lying through his teeth. What? 

• Like 1