Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Just now, Michichick said:

Is she gonna go after Cory and America?

It's likely, but she just might target Blue. And maybe Felicia, too, because Felicia was pretty harsh to Bowie when Bowie was expressing hurt feelings for being left out of the Red (?) vote. It was Red wasn't, it? So long ago!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

What in the everloving fuck was up with those tie-breaker answers? 

I’m gonna guess neither really understood the question - that, or both are SPECTACULARLY shitty at math.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Bowie went low because if an answer is higher than the correct number, the lower number wins.

That works too. 😁

• LOL 2

Cirie is really over this, isn't she?   The upshot is, she's no longer the All Seeing Narrator of the Season anymore.  I wonder if CBS what CBS promised her (carrot) or threatened her with (stick) to not DOR.  She has an entirely different personality than I've seen her have on other shows.  She's been annoyed and given jabs at people in other other shows but she just down right hates everyone.   There's absolutely no joy or fun left in her (TBH, I don't miss the evil cackling when the tide was rolling her way).   This format is clearly not for her. 

• Like 9
Just now, dizzyd said:

How is Matt understanding zingbot? 

That is a good question. Maybe there's a signer off-camera.

So OTEV is also doing zings. America is a thief because she is robbing the cradle with Cory. Shoot I missed Fee's. 

The zings are better this year.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

Wait, how was Cirie’s initial answer wrong in OTEV? Wasn’t Luke the first one evicted, making Kirsten and Reiley the second and third evicted?

Pretty sure they don't count Luke because he was kicked out, not evicted by a vote.

ETA:  Ugh...another "cliffhanger".  Dislike.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Why does Julie have glasses on? We know she doesn't wear glasses.

Glasses have become fashion.  In my youth they were ridicule worthy.

Ugh.  Cam.  Shut up.  You are only making yourself look bad.  Especially when you have to put on your sunglasses before confronting her.

ETA:  LC is looking over my shoulder, lol.

As @Nashville so eloquently pointed out earlier this week, Cam is so the player that thinks he's the only one entitled to make game moves without being labeled a villian.  Once he's gone, I'm hopeful I can watch the feeds/show again with contantly being irritated.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

She voted for Red to stay, so I don't think that was it.

Yes.  So that would be blood right; if Jag didn't vote for Red.

Am I using bloody hands wrong?

1 minute ago, leocadia said:

As @Nashville so eloquently pointed out earlier this week, Cam is so the player that thinks he's the only one entitled to make game moves without being labeled a villian.  Once he's gone, I'm hopeful I can watch the feeds/show again with contantly being irritated.

The only thing I'll miss about Cameron is how ignorant he is while he thinks he's a fount of knowlege.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

She voted for Red to stay, so I don't think that was it.

3 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

Yes.  So that would be blood right; if Jag didn't vote for Red.

Am I using bloody hands wrong?

Please disregard what I've said.  I did a dumb.  lol

ETA:  

@Lamb18 you're right.  I don't know what Jag was talking about then.

Or listen to you, for that matter. Why would anyone listen to Cameron when he talks AT people? He's frustrated nobody is listening to him, but he was the one to choose to work with Matt/Jag and he's pissy he got backstabbed.

You got played. You may be right, but you have zero power in this house and never have.

Oh wow, a Matt can't hear whispers segment.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Are they promoting Yellowstone?

lolololol.  Good thinking.

Felicia in The Bodyguard 2. ha! I wanna see it.