Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Where Are They Now?

• Start Topic

So tonight there were updates on Stan and Tai.  Stan’s cat Samual sadly passed away. Lisa is back in prison for a parole violation but they are back together and she is supposed to be paroled to his house this month.  Tai is now in a relationship with a female inmate who also is supposed to be paroled this month.  She and her friend have opened their own funeral home (I wonder if she was let go from the other one based on her behavior on the show).

• Like 3
(edited)

Glorietta reveals her revenge body and new admirers. Chazz spill’s secrets on his divorce from Branwin. 

Watching this catch-up show and seeing her blonde a realization that Glorietta is basically Jennifer Tilly’s character grown up from Made in America right down to the baby voice and just random nonsense she spews.. Jesus Christ lol 

IMG_5073.jpeg

IMG_5075.jpeg

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Wait - did I miss Sarah of Michael and Sarah? Where is she now? Please tell me not with Michael!

She is not. She has a new man. She’s not posting pictures of him or anything. I think she said they’ve been together over a year.

Michael is with that chick that he was with at the end of his last season. Miami area?

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I did not recognize Caitlin.  

I couldn’t remember who she was and kept waiting for them to flashback to jog my memory. Meth head Matt and wood sex brought it all back.  

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

I couldn’t remember who she was and kept waiting for them to flashback to jog my memory. Meth head Matt and wood sex brought it all back.  

At first I thought she had gained a lot of weight but then in the flashbacks it showed she was very underweight so it’s probably a good thing.

• Like 1
On 8/27/2023 at 3:16 PM, MrBuhBye said:

At first I thought she had gained a lot of weight but then in the flashbacks it showed she was very underweight so it’s probably a good thing.

I think she had been sickly looking and now looks much healthier.

On 8/26/2023 at 6:20 PM, DanaMB said:

She is not. She has a new man. She’s not posting pictures of him or anything. I think she said they’ve been together over a year.

Michael is with that chick that he was with at the end of his last season. Miami area?

Oh thank God. Stay far, far away Sarah. You don’t need Michael and those girls don’t either.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think she had been sickly looking and now looks much healthier.

Oh thank God. Stay far, far away Sarah. You don’t need Michael and those girls don’t either.

She also did a dis on his dick claiming it’s nothing special.

• LOL 2

Watching Lizzie (season one, was with Scott who lost his tooth when she hugged him at her release) and Jessica (the former prison nurse who fell in love with the nothing appealing about him at all Dustin at prison).

Lizzie looks great.  She looks much healthier, and her natural hair is gorgeous.  She wears sobriety well.  She is working as a driver for autistic children and teaching Sunday school. She is now looking for a fine Christian man. 

Lizzie has been celibant for 2 years.  She also "dated" a prisoner, then stopped because she thought he was using her for money. He sent the money back to her.  Er, I think she means celibate.  Oops! 

Jessica still looks perpetually surprised.  I guess her eyebrows were appropriate when she found him in bed with a "female". 

giphy.gif

McDonald's could sue her for stealing Ronald McDonald's signature look. 

The great love affair lasted 4 weeks from his release from prison.  So the meth head with the prodigious facial tattoos who kept getting caught using drugs while in prison didn't turn into top notch husband material when he was released. 

Bird Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

She is getting her enormous stomach tattoo of Dustin's last name covered up. It will take more than 30 hours of work.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Britney and Ray are looking good.  Ray was the man who owes $142K in restitution.  They are happily married.  He's been out for three years; he got off parole a year early which shows he really is doing well.  Ray is driving 18-wheelers and paying his own restitution which will likely not be paid off before he dies.  It was nice to see them both happy.  Ray was animate! 

Carlin is looking much better.  She seems calmer and more grounded.  Meth man Matt continues to be absolute garbage.  That man is much too comfortable in prison to ever turn his life around.

• Like 3

Lizzie looked great, but I don't believe a word she says,  It's just another role she is playing.  She had also dated that Seifert guy who also dated Karine (90 Day) and Yolanda (90 Day).  The fact that she is still estranged from her daughter says it all to me.  RIP Scott, you hapless sad sack.

Another "mother" is Jessica who also looks pretty good now minus the eyebrows and is working as a nurse in a nursing home.  She probably has access to better meds and no temptation from the male residents.  How that woman could choose that clown and expect anything other than misery is beyond me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I posted this in the Love During Lock Up forum, but since they are on the new season of LAL, I thought I’d post it here too. It is being reported Asonte 

Spoiler

died in a car crash that happened during a police chase this past weekend.

• Sad 2

Garrett does know how to work his angles, the blue tees really do enhance his blue eyes. I wish him luck, seems like he has his $h!t together. As does Johnna. She has learned her lessons; the marriage fever broke and she's gotten her act together. Maybe not the most entertaining episode (we do love the trainwrecks), but I am glad that this particular WATN shows people can go on to productive, useful lives without falling into the trap of endless trashy LAL plotlines (looking at you, 90-Day Fiance famewhores!). Good for you both!

• Like 3

No, Brittany, no one looked up to you and Marcellino.

How can she call her company Wonder Woman and depict a similar costume and not be infringing on a copyright?  You couldn’t do that with Batman or Superman.

On 9/27/2023 at 10:09 AM, Red Bridey said:
Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 3

John is definitely trying for another season, especially with added drama of his current inmate love of his life being housed at the same facility as Kristianna. The tour of John's humble abode proved he has the worst taste in everything, not just girlfriends.  

When I first caught a glimpse of the tattoo on John's right arm, I thought it was an erect penis with testicles.  Nope.  Just the end of a pipe.  I was so hoping there was a dick on this dick. 

Of course Haley found her way back to Dalton.  I forgot how creepily she says his name.  He sought her out when he got out of prison.  She's already pregnant.  I swear inmates have super sperm.   

Um, Dalton makes good money picking up dog poop?  I never knew that was a job.  I'm glad he's working.  That's always a good sign for someone being able to stay out, but IIRC he doesn't have a good track record. 

Haley is sweet and very slow.  I hope he doesn't crush her.  

• Like 6

Um, Dalton makes good money picking up dog poop?  I never knew that was a job. 

Oh yeah. There's a service around here called "Doody Calls." I don't know how well the job pays but it's definitely a thing. You pay for them to pick it up and bag it; extra if they haul it away.

The tour of John's humble abode proved he has the worst taste in everything, not just girlfriends.  

He is tidy though and bless him for being a mobile crisis responder. That is not an easy job.

• Like 5

Last night's episode with Amber and Jessica (of Maurice and Jessica): Amber seems happy with new/old guy Hank. 

Jessica seems depressed, not that I blame her. She needs to get divorced, but how do you do that if the other party won't cooperate? And of course the ring that Maurice supposedly bought with her Dad's $ is a fake. Their little boy is beautiful and is very lucky to have the support system of Jessica's parents and Maurice's mom. Not sure how Jessica got from a nice house of her own in Vegas to a crummy trailer on a dirt farm, though.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 10/19/2023 at 8:25 PM, DanaMB said:

Holy shit, Haley’s neck tattoo. WHY?!?

Seemed odd Dalton didn’t appear even on FaceTime.  They couldn’t schedule an interview when he wasn’t picking up dog doo?  Maybe his parole office won’t give him permission.

On 10/20/2023 at 12:12 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Um, Dalton makes good money picking up dog poop? 

I wonder how frequently people who are too good to pick up their dog’s poop have a professional visit.  Rats eat dog poop so you really don’t want it there for long.

On 10/27/2023 at 11:20 AM, sempervivum said:

She needs to get divorced, but how do you do that if the other party won't cooperate?

You can get a default divorce.  One of my family members got a final judgment within five months of filing.  

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 2
On 10/27/2023 at 11:20 AM, sempervivum said:

Not sure how Jessica got from a nice house of her own in Vegas to a crummy trailer on a dirt farm, though.

I thought the house in Vegas belonged to her parents and it seemed like this trailer with the pool is theirs as well now that her dad retired and her mom semi-retired.  Jessica seems to have aged 20 years since we last saw her.  I’m not sure that the hair color is an improvement.  

• Like 2

I wonder how frequently people who are too good to pick up their dog’s poop have a professional visit.  Rats eat dog poop so you really don’t want it there for long.

We aren't too good to pick up our own dog's poop but we have a big yard and four dogs, so it was well worth it to have someone come once a week and do a big clean. The good services will walk your yard in small sections to make sure they find everything; they will lift up the low hanging bushes and such to get all of it. We have since stopped the service but I loved it when I had it.

• Like 4

Yikes, Cheryl is SCARY SKINNY!  When they showed her walking outside, something was off, she was walking funny, like someone does when they are trying to hide something under their shirt (if that makes sense). 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Yikes, Cheryl is SCARY SKINNY!  When they showed her walking outside, something was off, she was walking funny, like someone does when they are trying to hide something under their shirt (if that makes sense). 

Meth she has the lines bad around her mouth 

• Like 1

Kaylah (?) needs a new makeup routine. The shiny gold highlighter around her eyes and forehead does her bad skin no favors, and then she pairs it with shiny silvery lipstick...yikes, no bueno!

Cheryl is still just plain dumb. She's "dating" her idiot ex's cellmate? Who would ever think that's a good idea?

• Like 4

Lacey and Lisa are SO DULL I have dozed off four times during this half hour, but here are my thoughts anyway. Lord, I hope Antoinette doesn't become the spitting image of her father as an adult because, yikes, he is spectacularly unattractive. The two of them are meant for each other.

Lisa's hair almost looks real. (No, not really) Stan is still as handsome as ever, I see! He's picked a more flattering hair color...hahaha... I kill me! I'm glad that Lisa has embraced sobriety, at least for the first few days she's out. 

That's all I got.

• Like 2

chon also appears to be wearing stan’s cat on his head (with a bad dye job)

cheryl is as trashy as i remember! she’s a big time meth head. i’ll never forget the facebook live m, courtesy of a guy she was banging for drugs dating, that showed cheryl screaming and cursing at him in her disgusting house. it featured mattresses with no bedding, poop (hopefully from a dog) on her nasty floors, and a full ashtray placed next to what appeared to be lines of coke or meth. oh, and her kids were in the background, too. she’s vile

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2