Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E22: First Dates and Swapping Mates

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

YES to everything.  May I throw in the “After Party” too?  Same crap,different day.  I’ve never heard of the person that’s on now, and who cares?  They repeat, repeat.

yeah, and we JUST WATCHED the episode, so you don't have to show us all the clips

• Like 5
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

yeah, and we JUST WATCHED the episode, so you don't have to show us all the clips

It’s like they know we fast forwarded half of it the first time around…

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, kristen111 said:

YES to everything.  May I throw in the “After Party” too?  Same crap,different day.  I’ve never heard of the person that’s on now, and who cares?  They repeat, repeat.

I don’t get the show After Party that I’m aware of (Canada) so that is even more crazy there’s even more.  I guess it’s easy and cheap to keep doling out more on the same season, but they’re just losing more and more credibility and def viewers.  This seems to be my year to drop a lot of reality shows, they become a bad habit for me.  This show is currently on my drop list 🙂

• Like 4
11 hours ago, endure said:

I don’t get the show After Party that I’m aware of (Canada) so that is even more crazy there’s even more.  I guess it’s easy and cheap to keep doling out more on the same season, but they’re just losing more and more credibility and def viewers.  This seems to be my year to drop a lot of reality shows, they become a bad habit for me.  This show is currently on my drop list 🙂

This season was so bad.  Too drawn out, too many games and fillers, terrible matches.  Jasmine staying too long to be tortured by that maniac .. for what?  Did she think she would change him?  The “experts” picked this weirdo Arris?  One out of five?  So many viewers have bailed, and rightly so.

• Like 4
(edited)

While Chris and Nicole are together now, I have no hope for them in the long term. Same with the Shaq and Kirsten tidbits. I am guessing that she was being kind and consoling after the loss of his grandmother, but they will never work.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 6
(edited)

The redhead's dealbreaker was redheads?!!! LMFAO!!! 🤣🤣 Clint's hair didn't even look red! WTF was Clint talking about Gina being the center of attention??? She seemed very subdued in the group. That doesn't scream center of attention. He still doesn't get that he's too much & not funny & she was embarrassed by him when he said crazy stuff. Even his own friends ignored what he said he learned. He'll never learn to not joke so much.

Edited by Lindz
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

What's up with the weird guys these past couple seasons??? I guess Clint's better than Mitch cuz Mitch was a buzzkill about that shirt. 😅 Clint's too inappropriately jokey & Mitch was too weirdly serious. 🤣 None of the guys were that great. I guess Chris was the best, he's just too passive. The wives weren't stellar either, but we didn't see much. Ah well.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/31/2023 at 8:28 PM, kristen111 said:

Will this show ever end?

I got through about the first half hour since last Wednesday and gave up and decided to come here 😄

On 5/31/2023 at 10:27 PM, Meowwww said:

Mac is moving back to Michigan of course.  

Shocking.  All I saw was the beginning of the show where he looked at a 6 bedroom manor with a pool - as single gentlemen do, of course 🙄😂

On 6/1/2023 at 12:44 AM, Lurk said:

I can't recall much about McKinley from the little he was shown in the beginning. I feel like he was overshadowed by Dom's domination of drama and her hatred of him. He really didn't get much of a chance to show himself.

It's because he was a total dud.

On 6/1/2023 at 4:33 PM, cinsays said:

when the afterparty host asked all of them if they would do it again and they all said yes, it got me worried that the next season will be these 3 guys with new matches.........please no!!!!!!!

I think that's in their contract - has anyone, ever said no? 😂

On 6/1/2023 at 11:25 PM, Elizzikra said:

Unpopular opinion - I don't mind Nicole so much. I missed a bunch of episode but caught this one tonight. I thought she looked pretty on her way to the wedding and I do think that she is loyal and really wants love. I think that Chris is calmer and definitely more low key but I really don't see that he is just dying to get out of this relationship. Also, I really don't care what size her arms are - she can wear a tank top if she wants. The world is just way too judgy about women's bodies.

I didn't like Clint at first and I like him better now but if he tries to take Hank and not bring him back to Gina, I will hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. That is just an epic dick move. I also don't agree that he is "classy." Too much talk like "going to poundtown." He may be a nice guy and a good catch but he's not the epitome of classy.

I think Nicole is just fine - part of her annoyingness is production driven and part is probably showing off because she's on tv, but I think Chris seems into her and I'm glad for them.  Just think of all of your friends' spouses who you find slightly annoying!  There's a lid for every pot and all that 😃

As for Clint - I think the word "classy" is as subjective as "attractive" - everyone sort of has their own idea about what that is.  I do think he's socially aware enough not to try to steal someone's dog on a tv show 😂 so I'm calling producer shenanigans on that!  I saw a fun, funny, kind man who seems to have a great job and responsibility, enjoys his leisure time and cooks, and would make someone who actually wants to be married a great husband.  Gina doesn't seem like she wants to be married - more like some others we've seen who just wants a husband hanging in her closet for when she needs to take him out and parade him in some part of her life.

Edited by princelina
  • Like 4
On 5/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, Retired at last said:

Oh no. I liked Gil, too. Well, she has good taste. Better than Gina and Myrla.

I like Gil, but Dom is the same as Gina or Myrla (undateable, lol)

• Like 3
On 6/1/2023 at 8:25 AM, Retired at last said:

Dom - we were just fine not seeing her once she left.

have a sinking feeling that Kirsten and Shaq will try again.

He is a much better dad than she is a mom. You can tell when the dog chooses his person and it is NOT her.

I feel bad saying this (because it's the show's edits that manipulates us when determining personality) but Dom is a huge No for me. I've no interest in her future.

I've always liked Gina, and although Clint's a fun and popular guy, my introverted personality wouldn't appreciate his "look at me" personality. As for Hank, I'm in my feelings over this. My dog loved my husband, and I never understood. I fed her, walked her, played with her, but if hubby was in room, she was by him. Heck, if he was left to care for her, she would have starved to death. But for 13 years, he was her fave.

I hope your wrong about kirsten. I think she's been so unlucky with men, and surely she's not viewing shaq as "the one who got away".

(edited)

So funny.  Some of you are like ground hog day. Every season this cast is the worst/I’m dropping it    I think interesting diverse cast as I think most seasons. But this hardly the worst.  I can think of several really bad ones and this is kind of in the middle for me.  Actually, thinking a good cast in the main.  

Edited by Ms.C.
Spell error

He is a much better dad than she is a mom. You can tell when the dog chooses his person and it is NOT her.

I feel bad saying this (because it's the show's edits that manipulates us when determining personality) but Dom is a huge No for me. I've no interest in her future.

I've always liked Gina, and although Clint's a fun and popular guy, my introverted personality wouldn't appreciate his "look at me" personality. As for Hank, I'm in my feelings over this. My dog loved my husband, and I never understood. I fed her, walked her, played with her, but if hubby was in room, she was by him. Heck, if he was left to care for her, she would have starved to death. But for 13 years, he was her fave.

I hope your wrong about kirsten. I think she's been so unlucky with men, and surely she's not viewing shaq as "the one who got away".

I feel bad saying this (because it's the s inhow's edits that manipulates us 7 determining personality) but Dom is a huge No for me. I've no interest in her future.

I feel bad saying this (because it's the s inhow's edits that manipulates us 7 determining personality) but Dom is a huge No for me. I've no interest in her future.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Gina really seems to have negativity blinders on about Clint and positivity glasses about Mac!  Mac does not have swag; if anything, Clint does.  And for her to have remarked on Mac's clothing on their "date" and said that he has style and Clint didn't, made no sense at all since what Mac was wearing was literally a long-sleeved solid-colored t-shirt (maybe waffle-weave?) and jeans (appeared not to be designer), basically identical to the stuff Clint wore...and it's not like the clothes hung so much better on Mac than they did on Clint.

ETA I like the Afterparty host wayyyyy more than Keshia. 

Gotta disagree big time.  Jemele seems like she is conducting interviews of the guests, whereas Keshia asked questions also but seemed more like she was engaging them in conversation.

On 6/6/2023 at 11:07 PM, princelina said:

Gina doesn't seem like she wants to be married - more like some others we've seen who just wants a husband hanging in her closet for when she needs to take him out and parade him in some part of her life.

Love the imagery!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

ETA I like the Afterparty host wayyyyy more than Keshia. 

Agree. I can't stand Keshia's baby voice. i also get the feeling her husband isn't going to be around for long haul. 

• Like 2

WOWWW. Clint dropped the jokes real fast when he saw Gina talk about him on her date with Mac. He said they had a deep conversation talking about what they do for a living & it was dumb that they didn't talk about their similar interests & how they'd continue. Good point, but the emotions really clouded it & made it seem like he was lashing out. 😬

On 6/4/2023 at 1:04 PM, Lindz said:

Airris & Clint probably called their standbys right after their decisions to hook up. Why'd they bother waiting til the end of the experiment? They could've quit the experiment before the honeymoon ended & gotten back to their normal life. Apparently they didn't cheat, but what was the point since they weren't building a marriage??? I just don't understand. Same for the wives. 🙄

Supposedly, I don't know if it has ever been confirmed, the show fines the participants $50,000 if they do not go through with the whole experiment.

However, that girl from last season who left her groom right after the wedding did not seem to have a problem getting out of her marriage.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

Supposedly, I don't know if it has ever been confirmed, the show fines the participants $50,000 if they do not go through with the whole experiment.

However, that girl from last season who left her groom right after the wedding did not seem to have a problem getting out of her marriage.

Dom walked without hesitation (that we saw)...

• Like 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Dom walked without hesitation (that we saw)...

Right.

I have no idea why Jaz and Arris stayed in their dead marriage.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 1