Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians: Season 3 All Episodes

• Start Topic

I am! Keep having tech problems posting.

Kris looks younger than her daughters now, although she seems to have difficulty closing one of her eyes. Is there a new facelift or cosmetic procedure that all of these reality stars are getting? The Selling Sunset people have the same look.

• Like 2

Best thing about these episodes has been seeing Scott again. 

The North playing with Kim's face was pretty funny too and included Scott. 

Any idea who Fred is supposed to be? I guess a Laker.. lol 

This show is sooooooo boring! Everyone’s interactions are weird and forced.  Kris’ eyes are nearly on the side of her head and quite lopsided actually looks like a Picasso painting.  Khloe looks like an alien and the nails while she’s holding that baby RIDICULOUS. I wonder how many times she accidentally pokes them.  I’m sure the nanny is really doing the majority of the work ugh.  How obnoxious will north be when she grows up can’t wait.  I wish more people would post here like the old days, but I guess that says a lot about the kardashians popularity 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 6/11/2023 at 6:33 AM, stacyasp said:

Khloe looks like an alien and the nails while she’s holding that baby RIDICULOUS. I wonder how many times she accidentally pokes them.

Those weren't very far from his eyes and I kept thinking, all it takes is someone bumping into her...

Kim's friends in the hotel room in Milan wearing those extremely revealing and unflattering outfits, especially the one on the far right. Oy. I'm hoping that somehow it's just loungewear and won't be worn in public next episode.  

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 2

This episode was released Thursday, & in the 4+ days since, we’ve had 1 post related to it. In the old days, there was at least 10 snarky post-episode posts. Maybe the empire is starting to crumble. 

My episode comment: whichever one, Dolce or Gabana, that had the caramel poodle in the meeting, the dog was darling. 

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/17/2023 at 1:59 AM, Scout Finch said:

Those weren't very far from his eyes and I kept thinking, all it takes is someone bumping into her...

Kim's friends in the hotel room in Milan wearing those extremely revealing and unflattering outfits, especially the one on the far right. Oy. I'm hoping that somehow it's just loungewear and won't be worn in public next episode.  

Seriously, what was with Ms. Boobsy LaRoux? That was cringey. 

I liked how Kendall responded to Kourtney. Kim does seem to be all about $$, but Kourtney can't call dibs on all things related to Italy. She's probably hurt that D&G never asked her to collaborate, despite being her besties (so she says).

I wouldn't know D&G from an Italian cabbie or waiter. 

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I’ve watched, but can’t think of much to say about this celebration of themselves and the life they can’t believe they’re living. 🤮

Kris, Kim and Khloe are beyond shallow - sad to see Khloe become such a sycophant.

Though today’s episode was 80% Kim - and Kris by extension, with a dollop of Khloe as handmaiden - the best moment was Kourtney telling someone who asked about her family, “This is my family” about Travis and their kids. Given her mother and sisters, I can see why she’s so happy to be building this new family.

No Kendall or Kylie today, but I appreciate how they’re focused on having fun together this season - cars and horses instead of the men in their lives or sister drama.

• Like 2
(edited)

I think it’s funny that Kourtney thinks Kim can’t let go of their competitiveness from childhood, yet it’s Kourtney who’s am actually mentioned it twice already. I really don’t think Kim is in competition with Kourtney.  If anything it seems Kourt is only doing these gummies or whatever she’s doing to stay relevant and have a “thing”. I mean, she’s a mom and a new wife, and if she wanted to focus on that I see no problem with it. It’s sad she thinks she needs to compete with the other sisters, especially since to me she really can’t be on their level with the business stuff. It seems like an afterthought. I mean gummies??  That’s almost as bad as Rob’s socks.

She’s green with envy that D&G didn’t ask her to do this campaign.  That’s the real reason she was crying in my opinion.  That’s not Kim’s fault though.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 3

I am all for escapist reality TV where the stakes are low but ... I just cannot bring myself to become interested in whether Kylie dings Kendall's Porsche. 

On 6/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, stacyasp said:

Khloe looks like an alien and the nails while she’s holding that baby RIDICULOUS. I wonder how many times she accidentally pokes them.  I’m sure the nanny is really doing the majority of the work ugh.

This is the thing about Khloe. In general, I find her to be one of the more likeable Kardashians. But, it's clear that she has an army of staff helping with her kids. Those nails alone are evidence that she's not changing any diapers. And, hey, I don't judge her for that! As long as the kids are fed, clothed, educated, and loved, you do you, Khloe! 

It just becomes very difficult to get on board with the "poor Khloe is raising her kids as a single mother" narrative that the show is pushing. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ladle said:

just becomes very difficult to get on board with the "poor Khloe is raising her kids as a single mother" narrative that the show is pushing

IMO that's been her narrative since the reality show first aired.

Poor "ugly duckling" Khloe she's not as hot as Kim. And now that she's "hot" she still can't keep a man.

Poor "Cinderella" Khloe she been "forced" to "raise" Kylie and Kendall and help Kris around the house when Kris and Bruce checked out.

Poor "can't keep a man" Khole gets cheated on by her NBA baller boyfriend (early seasons of keep up) then gets married to a drug addict who almost died. And now she's "stuck" with 2 kids with a man who constantly cheats on her.

• Like 3

I love to wear black personally, but I can't get over their outfits sometimes -- all of that black, drapey fabric in the California heat. Even the kids! It just seems so heavy. 

Kim seriously had the DMV stay open late for her, and then proceeds to have her glam team do her makeup AT the DMV location? How freaking out of touch with reality can one be? So freaking tacky.  That poor state employee who had to deal with that diva.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Kim seriously had the DMV stay open late for her, and then proceeds to have her glam team do her makeup AT the DMV location? How freaking out of touch with reality can one be? So freaking tacky.  That poor state employee who had to deal with that diva.

Honestly I bet that state employee got overtime and IMO I'm happy she did that because she's not causing a commotion going during regular business hours and shit if I could have had a glam team for my driver's license picture I would've too because my picture is like the worst 😫

• Like 2
3 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Somehow, between Covid protocols and being able to renew online, I've been coasting off the same DMV photo for close to 10 years.

Sweet! It reminds me I need to look at mine to see when I need to renew I think it's next year for me. 

I do think Kim is jealous of Kourtney.  I think Kourtney is the only person she's always been jealous of over the years. I just don't believe this fight is all about D&G.  I really feel like it's a lot about the fact that while Kim's marriage was falling apart Kourtney was getting together with Travis and was being happy.  Kourtney is insufferable,  I can't stand her but I don't think she's wrong about Kim placing business above everything.  

Also the way Khloe completely sucks up to KIm these last few years is hard to watch.  

• Like 4

This week they came close to mentioning narcissistic personality disorder when Kourtney talked about ‘something deeper’ that fuels Kim’s need to take everything and yet never get enough. Of course, she would one-up Kourtney after her big wedding bash - you could see in pics and in the wedding special that Kim hated being there and can’t really celebrate anyone else - unless she sees that someone as a non-threatening extension of herself.

A look at the disease at the heart of this family is the only thing that offers a public service. Funny how Kourtney also (unwittingly?) tweaked The Mother Narcissist by having guests at her birthday party dress like Kris. What could be better to a narcissist than everybody reflecting herself back to her!

• Like 1

I didn't realize (or remember?) that Kim actually got married in Italy before Kourtney. So who copied whom? I wonder how hard it was for Kim not to raise that point during the discussion, because I think it would been a slam dunk. Very mature of her not to go there, unless Kourtney had something she was holding back on as well. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

I didn't realize (or remember?) that Kim actually got married in Italy before Kourtney. So who copied whom? I wonder how hard it was for Kim not to raise that point during the discussion, because I think it would been a slam dunk. Very mature of her not to go there, unless Kourtney had something she was holding back on as well. 

Yes, when Kim married Kanye they had a multiple destination wedding weekend that started in Paris, France and ended with them getting married in Florence, Italy.

• Like 2

Kim was spot on pointing out she married in Italy first and the Andrea Bocelli part.

Also that Kylie did a deal with them too, but Kourtneys excuse on that was "that was more mom, Kylie's in Kylie's world I don't expect her to call me." Huh lol that's ok then?

Yet this show pretends these guys interact as family?  They are all holidays and filming interactions it appears now. 

Kourtney's crazy with this fight. Nobody cares about her trashy wedding. 

Did I hear Kim say to her "you do have your own identity, nobody is like trying to rock out."

Then Kourtney replied "that's not my identity." Lol 😂 the sisters totally have things to say on Kourtney's change since Travis. 

Kendall missed the birthday assignment? She was there blink and missed dressed regular. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 7/7/2023 at 6:41 PM, ladle said:

Is it wrong that I kind of want to listen to all of the karaokes? 

Not wrong at all - me the the 22 yo daughter both said - "there are like 5 billionaires in that room and they couldn't pay for the music rights?"  

• LOL 1

How ironic was it that the finale featured Kris spending who knows how much on doll houses (!) in an episode where Kim and Khloe visit real, live women living in transitional housing? And Kourtney, Ms. Mother Earth, promotes fast fashion? Perhaps she can get down off her high horse about Kim doing anything to make a buck.

• Like 3
(edited)

I don't think Khloe understand this is not what you do.  You don't let the ex who cheated on you twice move in with you.  Especially when he's a rich Laker and can afford his own place.  

Think of how confused True must be. Dad lives here, no he doesn't, he lives here, no he doesn't, he lives here again. 

Kourtney was so boring what a waste of airtime.  I rather watch all of Kylie's dogs. 

They took the camera on the plane to Toronto?  Tristan looked just fine for someone whose mother just died. That scene was fake. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

They took the camera on the plane to Toronto?  Tristan looked just fine for someone whose mother just died. That scene was fake. 

No doubt it was shot later.

On 7/28/2023 at 11:30 PM, Artsda said:

I don't think Khloe understand this is not what you do.  You don't let the ex who cheated on you twice move in with you.  Especially when he's a rich Laker and can afford his own place.  

Think of how confused True must be. Dad lives here, no he doesn't, he lives here, no he doesn't, he lives here again. 

Meanwhile, Tristan gushes over Tatum while ignoring the very existence of Theo - if Khloe understood healthy boundaries, she’d keep Tristan at arm’s length and allow these brothers to become besties. After all, Khloe hooked up with Tristan while Baby Mama #1 was pregnant - and Maralee hooked up with him while Khloe was planning for her baby. Not so different. Yet Khloe embraces her scumbag ex and denies her own son his brother. 

Tristan-Thompson-072923-02-1606974b6c544

Maralee-Nichols-Theo-073123-tout-ab6121f

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now getting around to watching episode 7 and I laughed when they were talking about the mess of cousins and Khloe was like “I think the stork is just dropping them off here now”…ha!

I also thought Kris’ birthday party and everyone dressing up as Kris was hilarious and a great idea…I kind of want to throw someone a party and have everyone dress as that person.  

• Like 2

Ok finally finished the season.  As much as I feel badly for Tristan losing his mom so suddenly, and at such a young age, I just don’t like him at all.  Everything he says seems rehearsed and fake.  When he was thanking the K’s for being there for him I didn’t see any genuine emotion whatsoever.  He just rubs me the wrong way.  I still have a soft spot for Lamar, Kanye has legit mental issues and Scott is at least entertaining.  Tristan is just skeevy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

It was so weird how Community Peen kept burrowing over to Khloe, on the couch, & she kept inching away from him, visibly uncomfortable. Finally she had to literally say “spaghetti arms, this is my dance space…” That dude is working hardcore to get back on that money train.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Tidying up the house today so I have this on in the background since it's perfect background noise.  

The only thing I can say is that I do relate to Khloe saying it's taking her longer to bond with her second baby.  With each of my kids (I have three), I found that it took me longer to bond with each one.  With my first, it was immediate.  With the second, it took a few months.  I think that's because 1) With your first, that's all you know so you feel that your first baby is full of personality and when you have your second, you're used to having a kid who's way more developed and interactive, so you're not as "wowed" by everything your new baby is doing and 2) I feel that the post-birth hormones don't hit you as hard.  With my first, I couldn't be away for her for very long or I'd freak out but I could be away from my second for much longer.  I feel that this isn't something that people talk about as much (and may not be true for everybody, I can only go off my own experience) but I do like that they brought it up on the show.

• Like 1