Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: The Live Reunion

• Start Topic

Hosts Nick & Vanessa Lachey will join the cast for this front row seat as they unravel all the season’s twists and turns, share reactions to watching their stories unfold, and find out which couples are still together after saying “I do” and “I don’t.” Anything could happen! Literally, anything – because it’s LIVE!

Original airdate 4/16/23

I just want to say, that I'm glad I'm not the only one, but between having "a fit as big as Brett's wedding day pants", and "waiting for the host to start the meeting"... I'm not sure that I even need to watch now. Y'all amused me enough with those two posts 🤣. Not sure that anything I could watch will give me a chuckle as good as those 

Edited by Dreamawake719
Correcting even more. Yay.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was sort of expecting some video glitches and audio drop outs, but not that they couldn't get it working at all.

Fergawdsakes, I have to sit through an average of 4 zoom calls a day for work meetings, so how hard can this be for a %#@&#^!@# tech company?!

• Like 1

So much for appointment television!  

Gonna do my taxes with this annoying Netflix music in the background.  

While I am annoyed, I do feel for the Netflix technicians right now who must be pulling out their hair.  It has to be so nerve wracking to be a Netflix technician or exec or producer (or even the talent) right now.

2 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

I was sort of expecting some video glitches and audio drop outs, but not that they couldn't get it working at all.

Fergawdsakes, I have to sit through an average of 4 zoom calls a day for work meetings, so how hard can this be for a %#@&#^!@# tech company?!

true that - but our Zoom calls probably don't have hundreds of thousands of people on them at the same time.  I am not normaly a "big tech" person but I do feel for the people at Netflix right now.  

• Like 1

They probably thought they proved they could do a live show with Chris Rock. 

They underestimated the global appeal of real person messiness compared to celeb messiness.

I knew I was right not to try to watch live.

Edited by Irlandesa

The best thing about this are the memes of Tiffany sleeping, Brett saying this is unacceptable and avoidable (from his wedding) calls for Lucia to fix the mess, and roasting from Bravo, Hulu and others...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DearEvette said:

Brett lived in Portland, but they didn't have an issue so that wasn't their story.

I knew he worked at Nike Headquarters (which is outside of Portland), but I never heard them discuss on camera where they would live. 

• Useful 1

Still nada here.  On TV or laptop.  Loading, 25%, not playing.

Netflix just tweeted 8:29 CDT:

To everyone who stayed up late, woke up early, gave up their Sunday afternoon… we are incredibly sorry that the Love is Blind Live Reunion did not turn out as we had planned. We're filming it now and we'll have it on Netflix as soon as humanly possible. Again, thank you and sorry.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Mind Blown 1
7 minutes ago, topanga said:

Is Kwame being sincere, or is he FOS?

He sounds so practiced.  Like he has PR training.  Also, Nick and Vanessa aren't asking good questions, imo.,  I wish they had pushed harder.  I needed them to ask Kwame why he cried so hard when Micah broke it off.  They let Kwame and Chelsea elide over a lot.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Still nada here.  On TV or laptop.  Loading, 25%, not playing.

Netflix just tweeted 8:29 CDT:

To everyone who stayed up late, woke up early, gave up their Sunday afternoon… we are incredibly sorry that the Love is Blind Live Reunion did not turn out as we had planned. We're filming it now and we'll have it on Netflix as soon as humanly possible. Again, thank you and sorry.

Me either.  The rest of Netflix just started working me so I can see other shows but still getting the error message for the reunion.  Doesn't sound like we're missing much?

• Like 1