Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E14: The Rope, the Feather, and the Bidet

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Gator Stud said:

Its Keisha's house.  Doctor said she had to be close due to pregnancy.

I know she said that her doctor said she should stay "close to home" but I figured it was a studio in her home city and not her actual house?

• Like 3
(edited)
On 4/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, Shauna said:

I have to say I really, really like Clint.  He does need a hair cut and a shorter beard would update his look, but I think he has a great sense of humor. 

Yeah, I’m not attracted to his looks but I like his personality. He’s funny and I like his attitude about talking about sex. Gina just boringly sitting there when he was playing with the toys was annoying. They are clearly just buddies. Hank is going to be staring at the door when they break up, wondering where his friend is.

(I wondered if they were supposed to spank with the back of the brush as opposed to using the bristles to tickle. I guess it depends on what you’re into.)

On 4/7/2023 at 1:14 AM, Elizzikra said:

I don’t know more about his job but I think he is also pursuing a doctorate. He mentors several teenage/young adult, African American males. We met them a few episodes back. I don’t know if he mentors through a formal program or these are guys he knows through other channels and he informally mentors them but I give him a ton of credit for it.

There was a tweet that went viral a few weeks ago - a guy was complaining that either he or his friend was good-looking and made a lot of money and had a nice place but either got ghosted or dumped after a few dates. Women’s response to the tweet was “ok, he makes money. What else?” Making money is not a personality trait. It doesn’t make you interesting or pleasant to be around. Shaq seems to be a really interesting, well-rounded guy. (So does Clint.) They both also seem warm and kind. That’s appealing. On the flip side, Kirsten is pretty but she’s just really boring. Pretty isn’t a personality. Does she have any hobbies? Friends? I have no sense of what she does when she’s not working.

It sounds like Gina was bartending while pursuing cosmetology. (You can be 18 to tend bar in a lot of states. I did it in college.) If she started at 18, she just stopped four years ago. Did we know that? She’s only talked about the salon, but some more of the history would be interesting.

They really did Jasmine dirty with Airris. Poor Jasmine.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 6
On 4/6/2023 at 1:11 PM, seacliffsal said:

Jasmine must just want her full time on t.v.  There's no other reason for her to still be there.

I think she genuinely has a strong belief in marriage, and is very conflicted about what she sees as giving up.  

On 4/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, Shauna said:

Nicole is absolutely exhausting.  Kind of a know-it-all and I hope Chris says no.

She is damaged, but her heart definitely seems to be in the right place.  I hope they make it!

• Like 6
(edited)

WHAT happened with Kirsten going out of town with Shaq & then not? He's saying she said she wanted to go & didn't. What's her side? Why didn't she go? How is she saying she wanted to go, so why didn't she?

Edited by Lindz

Airris wants Jas to call him out? Miss Sweep it Under the Rug?!?!! NEVER HAPPENING!!!  What happened to their sex assignment??? Did I miss it? Was it cut because it didn't fit in with her crying with the girls?

Love the questions for the wives to diss their husbands. 😒😒 Is Shaq masculine? Does Clint have swag? Is Airris meeting Jas's needs? Eh. I guess these are their hangups & they weren't going to do anything about. They could've said it constructively. Geez! Gina has another way to say she not attracted to Clint! She let it slip & said she didn't know if the marriage will last. It's pretty much officially over. Too bad. Clint was so nice & dropped the sex question when she was uncomfortable. That was a moment to appreciate him. Shaq is so over Kirsten. It's obvious from the way he looks at her & he was too weak to address her not joining him in Memphis AT THAT TIME. LAME! More Jas being a broken record. & Nic rejecting the assignment, although, idk what they were supposed to do with that stuff. Definitely not for the cameras. 😬

18 hours ago, Lindz said:

WHAT happened with Kirsten going out of town with Shaq & then not? He's saying she said she wanted to go & didn't. What's her side? Why didn't she go? How is she saying she wanted to go, so why didn't she?

This was addressed on the aftershow and I still didn't understand the explanation.  Kirsten said she initially offered to join Shaq but then he said something about his friends (something like either his friends were coming too or she could hang out with his friends), and whatever it was that he said turned her off to going and she changed her mind.  Keisha seemed to understand and agree with Kirsten that she would not have wanted to go either.

1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

This was addressed on the aftershow and I still didn't understand the explanation.  Kirsten said she initially offered to join Shaq but then he said something about his friends (something like either his friends were coming too or she could hang out with his friends), and whatever it was that he said turned her off to going and she changed her mind.  Keisha seemed to understand and agree with Kirsten that she would not have wanted to go either.

I think it was that Kirsten has friends in Memphis so she could hang with them. Kirsten also said that the plans were finalized at the last minute so after he asked her and then didn't make concrete plans, she kind of thought the trip was off?

• Useful 1

Nicole really went on about having a clean tushy for sex. I wonder what the state of Chris’s butt normally is? 
Poor Jasmine. These bullshit experts should have stepped in and saved her from Airris. It can’t be good for her mental state and she’s obviously not strong enough to tell him to F off. 
I like Shaq and do have a little hope for him and Kirsten. Maybe. 
Clint is rather likable and should have been paired with someone with a personality instead of dry ass Gina. 

• Like 2

I don't feel like we have even gotten to know Jasmine since she has been so broken and depressed after all of that jerk's rejection messages. I (maybe naively) still believe that she truly wanted to be married and was so excited to be a wife. 

• Like 8

I recall reading a comment that questioned why Gina couldn't get over her lack of attraction, and quit referring back to the honeymoon? But I understand. Although they appear compatible, his comment of usually pursuing slender/athletic women was both hurtful, and I kinda question if it's even a fact. But I get why he said it. Given this, I could forgive a hair colour insult, but never a weight insult. Who is going to be vulnerable enough to strip in front of a man who prefers a completely different type of body.

• Like 1

So Airris LIED at the altar because PC told him to?!?!! Did he not think how misleading her would play out???? DUMBASS!!! There's a difference between being nice & overselling it like you're very happy she's there & like her looks. 

• Like 2
On 4/10/2023 at 5:01 AM, Lindz said:

Love the questions for the wives to diss their husbands. 😒😒 Is Shaq masculine? Does Clint have swag? Is Airris meeting Jas's needs? Eh. I guess these are their hangups & they weren't going to do anything about. They could've said it constructively. Geez! Gina has another way to say she not attracted to Clint! She let it slip & said she didn't know if the marriage will last. It's pretty much officially over. Too bad. Clint was so nice & dropped the sex question when she was uncomfortable. That was a moment to appreciate him. Shaq is so over Kirsten. It's obvious from the way he looks at her & he was too weak to address her not joining him in Memphis AT THAT TIME. LAME! More Jas being a broken record. & Nic rejecting the assignment, although, idk what they were supposed to do with that stuff. Definitely not for the cameras. 😬

Nicole's complaint was not enough foreplay. The experts gave them a whole crate load of toys to play with as foreplay..... Sounds like Chris might be a little quick on the draw and she's left high and dry. Or she's too much in her head to relax and "let loose".

On 4/6/2023 at 6:40 PM, kristen111 said:

Gina only cares about her Salon, but, a man should NEVER utter a derogatory comment about a woman’s weight.  Never.  I do like Clint tho.  He meant well, and she shouldn’t have said that word “ginger”.

Dr.Pia looked unprofessional.  Boobs sticking out looked ridiculous and fake.

Less professional name than. "Dr. Pepper"?  Dr. Pia 😄. That's all I could think about her.

As for Clint - I agree with you.  But telling a man you are just getting to know and supposedly wanting to be involved with that you're not attracted to him was how she started it, along with comments about his ginger hair and features.  One of the guys said on the aftershow that Clint is very vain about his hair.  So I'm sticking with "she started it" 😄. That being said - I've always liked him, and she's okay - I wish they would just get drunk and make out already - maybe they'd like it!

Usually I'm sitting here going, "How much work is marriage, really?"  Nicole and Shaq make me understand that concept - they both seem like a lot of work.

• Like 5
On 4/7/2023 at 9:16 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

It's almost as easy as changing a shower head & can just as  easily be taken out when they leave and taken with them.

We had the real kind of bidet many years ago, and I really loved it. By the time I had 3 little girls running around, the bidet had to go, the girls were constantly sneaking in the bathroom to play with the thing, they thought it was just the best toy around!

• LOL 1
On 4/16/2023 at 2:42 PM, Lurk said:

Nicole's complaint was not enough foreplay. The experts gave them a whole crate load of toys to play with as foreplay..... Sounds like Chris might be a little quick on the draw and she's left high and dry. Or she's too much in her head to relax and "let loose".

This is when I want to remind them not to get hung up on the physical aspect. Nicole hasn't been married long enough to even know what her man is all about. I would never judge any man (now complain) 7 weeks into a relationship.

When I met my husband, I had to unlearn old habits, and even years later we're still learning things about each other, when it comes to likes and dislikes. She's behaving like they've been married 20 years. 

What's Chris going to do when he learns thousands of women watching, want him, with or without foreplay. I hope they keep up the communication.

I'm surprised Gina participated in the activity. Glad it wasn't as awkward as she thought. She sure is encouraging isn't she? 🤨

Edited by Lindz
  • Like 1