Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E06: Survivor with a Capital S LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The game is about to change as tribes pack their bags and prepare to meet each other on the same beach. Also, one castaway risks getting caught up in their own web of lies.

Original airdate 4/5/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Carson is revealing that he has an idol, even though it's powerless.  And he's going to hide it on the beach because it's no good so he hopes someone finds it?  Don't we have enough fake idols in the game?

• Like 3
(edited)

There's Jamie with her "MVP" and everyone is blind if they don't see that she knows everything that's going on.  Too bad she can't tell a real idol from a fake one.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

There's Jamie with her "MVP" and everyone is blind if she doesn't see everything that's going on.  Too bad she can't tell a real idol from a fake one.

I must be blind because i don't see anything that great about her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, Jaime. I can't wait for her to find out that she doesn't, indeed, know anything that's going on.

I was going to say, "who is this woman whose name I barely remember who is so sure she's the MVP of this game?"

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Okay, I can't keep track.  Does Josh have a real idol?  Or is that the fake idol?  Seriously we need a spreadsheet at the start of the episode.  All this talk of idols and advantages less than 10 minutes in makes me think something is getting played tonight (or maybe someone).  And does Jamie, the MVP who knows everything, say that he has a real idol? 

• LOL 1

I look forward to a season filled with laid-back, modest, boring under-reactors. This bunch of self-proclaimed super-special quirky braggarts is exhausting to watch.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, EllenB said:

I look forward to a season filled with laid-back, modest, boring under-reactors. This bunch of self-proclaimed super-special quirky braggarts is exhausting to watch.

I think we'd have to go back to the beginning for that.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I must be blind because i don't see anything that great about her.

You aren't the only one lol  But apparently Jamie thinks she's running the show and in the know with everything going on.  I can't decide if I look forward to when she finds out she isn't, or feel sorry for her that she might be getting set up for a hilarious fall.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I hope Carson is being set up for a downfall, too.  I really can't stand him.

He really thinks he's Hot Shit and the mastermind of things. Maybe the edit is falsely making us believe it isn't true, but....yeah, Carson annoys me.

• Like 2

Carolyn can’t seem to jump into the conversation. I relate to the crazy lady.

Thought: Carson is buffer Cochran?

No Probst talking to us. I’m grateful he dumped that Jackass stuff.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Carolyn can’t seem to jump into the conversation. I relate to the crazy lady.

I'm not really pro-Carolyn, but I'm so very anti-everyone else that it makes me pro-Carolyn by default. Sigh.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's early yet but editing suggests Josh or Jaime will be the target tonight.

Since the focus is on them and their fake idols, I won't be surprised if it's one of them, and if Jamie attemps to play her fake idol.  

Oh great, "earn the merge".  Why do they keep doing this?  It's stupid and pointless.

• Like 3
(edited)

I actually like this format of players making the merge - that they still have to earn their way in. 

eta: lol, literally the comment above is the opposite of mine. I guess for me, as much as some talk about missing the old days of players damn near starving, I'm one of those that like the always having to compete, strategize and earn every win. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1

Wait we got cheated out of seeing Matthew’s tribe’s reaction to his medevac.  That’s dumb.

Oh for cod’s sack now I have to root for Jamie because she’s on Brandon’s team.  Balls.

• Like 1

So they are divided into two teams.  Winning team gets immune, reward, and merge buffs.  Other tribe gets someone voted off (I really hate that both tribes get to vote, though).

Tribes are: (Orange) Heidi, Danny, Yam Yam, Lauren, Kane, Josh

(Purple) Matt, Frannie, Carson, Carolyn, Jamie, Brandon

Just now, Carey said:

Meh on earn the merge.  I don't hate it, but that's pretty much what the whole season was about before this point

I hate it. It adds nothing to the game and it isn't interesting. Everyone votes but only six people can be voted out. That's not as interesting as everyone votes and everyone can be a target. 

• Like 5
Just now, EllenB said:

Heidi (?) Is gonna sprain her neck with all the damn nodding. I hate nodders.

I hate nodders and swayers.  Like please just stand still!!!!  Especially bad with chefs on competition shows.  

• Applause 1