Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E06: Survivor with a Capital S LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

And Josh goes to Yam Yam to try and vote Kane.  Yam Yam isn't onboard.  He really wants Josh out.  I wonder what happened to those two, there seems like some serious animosity there.  I know Yam Yam tried voting for Josh once, but are people that bitter this season over getting their names written down?

Okay, Carson is trying to save his fellow nerd Kane.  He was apparently completely in the dark that his name was even out there.  Now we're back to Yam Yam being plan b if Josh does(n't) play his (non-existent) idol.

Oh I forgot Matt doesn't have a vote.  But he's safe, so what does he care how the vote goes?  With all the strategizing going on I kind of hope this is someone other than Josh, Yam Yam, or Kane.  I want a surprise, and there's so much time spent on these three for what will end up being a predictable boot.

The edit is making it seem like it's now Yam Yam vs Kane but, like, the first plan is STILL Josh. They're just gonna split the vote and Josh is still gone.

They're making it clear, but they're trying to mask confusion here. 

• Like 3

So if Yam Yam goes, it's all Carson's fault - the guy who went to Caroline and Yam Yam about being a trio. Okay then. And funny how no one but Brandon is calling out why Carson opened his big mouth and told Kane that he was the back up vote in case Josh plays an idol

• Like 1
(edited)

It's probably to Carolyn's advantage to not be taken too seriously. Nobody is throwing her name out there.

Do we have any idea who Carolyn is targeting???

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Maggie Mae said:

It's probably to Carolyn's advantage to not be taken too seriously. Nobody is throwing her name out there.

Well, she's not eligible to vote out tonight. Let's see what happens next week.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I gues Josh shouldn't have played up his idol so much.  I don't know if that was his undoing, considering he was on the outs with Soka (even if he didn't know it) but that probably didn't help.

And they are now officially merged.

Just now, MerBearHou said:

Damn.  I really wanted Yam Yam voted out.

Me too.  I went in expecting to like him this season, but he doesn't know when to not run his mouth, and seems like a big baby when he doesn't get his way.

• Like 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

There was a lot of pointless scrambling all because of these stupid idols. Ended up being for nothing. Very anticlimactic. 

Which is exactly how I knew it'd go. Josh was an easy vote so they had to try and create some type of intrigue pre-tribal.

• Like 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Yam Yam is gonna make it to the end. Dude is a goat. He doesn’t need the thick beard. Just the horns.

And how mad will you be if the final three are him, Carolyn and Heidi, and Yam Yam wins? Like last season.

• LOL 1
Just now, EllenB said:

Anyone else think it was all-knowing Master of Survivor Jaime who voted for Kane?

Maybe because she was able?

This show doesn’t make me tell the good jokes.

Just now, iMonrey said:

And how mad will you be if the final three are him, Carolyn and Heidi, and Yam Yam wins? Like last season.

At least he’s entertaining. Can’t say that about Ol’ Gabler. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• LOL 5