Type keyword(s) to search

S44.Ep5: The Third Turd LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I don't really get the strategy of who to send, they have to know whoever they send will probably get some kind of advantage. It seems like you'd choose whoever you think is the weakest in each tribe.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Yes, Tika does have weird shading all over their maze.

Rats, Tika lost. 

Out on the internet, there's a thing called, The Sword, the Shield and the Hedgehog. So I guess Tika is the Hedgehog.

• LOL 4

And Matt is going to get his shoulder looked at since he sat out two challenges and is struggling (guess Jeff was hiding in the bushes at the Ratu camp and heard his whining).

And Yam Yam, go watch Palau and Philippines.  Some tribes know exactly what it's like to be decimated.  

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Three gays in one season? That has to be a record. They passed their quota.

I think Carolyn, Matthew (bearded one), Yam Yam, Claire, Joshua AND Frannie are LGBTQ+

• Like 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

What if they each get an idol again. Carolyn will have two. 

What if she loses her vote?  That would really screw her over (at least she has her idol so I hope she'd play it).  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

What if she loses her vote?  That would really screw her over (at least she has her idol so I hope she'd play it).  

That would....be interesting, since, if Carolyn plays her idol, it would have to go straight to rocks between Josh and Yam Yam.

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

And Matt is going to get his shoulder looked at since he sat out two challenges and is struggling (guess Jeff was hiding in the bushes at the Ratu camp and heard his whining).

And Yam Yam, go watch Palau and Philippines.  Some tribes know exactly what it's like to be decimated.  

I was remembering the Philippines, too, with Malcolm and Denise all by themselves.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Heh. When Ulong was down to three, I was rooting for Bobby Jon, Ibrahim and Stephanie to in each other. And then they’d all flip their votes to make another tie. No chance of that with all the advantages in play these days.

Edited by Lantern7

But you are potentially helping whoever you send on this journey. Why would Ratu want to help Danny stay in the game? Shouldn't they try to get rid of strong players when given the chance? That means helping weaker players.

Ah, yes, the "Risk Your Health" mantra with Jeff.

Claire sitting out two challenges? She's the Devil. Matthew injuring himself for no reason and risking further injury by participating in challenges? HERO!

Survivor: Outplay, Outlast, Arm OuttaTheSocketForTheGame.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I wish Bearded Matt would bow out.  Give someone else a chance.  He's going to be worthless in this game if he sticks around.  

He annoys me, but they’ve got to be nearing the merge phase, at which point, who cares how he’s performing physically?

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

The next logo will just be a silhouette of Mel Gibson slamming his shoulder back in place in Lethal Weapon 2.

• LOL 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, yes, the "Risk Your Health" mantra with Jeff.

Claire sitting out two challenges? She's the Devil. Matthew injuring himself for no reason and risking further injury by participating in challenges? HERO!

I kind of laughed when Jeff said 'hey Matt, you've sat out two challenges in a row and aren't injuring yourself further, we need to look at your arm.'  Yet with Claire, it was 'will Claire make it 3 in a row and sit out yet another challenge?'  Like, maybe check in with her Jeff.  Someone can be feeling miserable and doesn't have to have their arm in a sling.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, jsm1125 said:

He annoys me, but they’ve got to be nearing the merge phase, at which point, who cares how he’s performing physically?

That's what I mean though.  He's just going to be a number.  He's not going to be a threat.  He'd be the perfect person to keep until the final 4 and take to fire.  

• Like 2

That's what I mean though.  He's just going to be a number.  He's not going to be a threat.  He'd be the perfect person to keep until the final 4 and take to fire.  

I'd be afraid that Jeffy would keep talking about him in heroic terms and convince some weak-minded players (and there are several) that he should win.

Carolyn tells Danny and Brandon about Josh’s idol, which clues them in that Carson and Jamie have an idol with the same powers.

This bro down is hysterical.  They are pretty much putting a target on their back.  Carolyn really is underestimated.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1