Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E04: I'm Felicia LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

Episode 4 live chat!

So Josh thinks he's in the middle of Matt/Frannie and Heidi/Danny, and therefore in a good position.  Apparently the rest of his tribe thinks otherwise.  

Okay, I expected to go into this season and be annoyed by Carolyn-and it's still early!  But dang, I am loving her.  She's made her tribe paranoid by putting sticks in the cage.  And that "X" she made actually is a clue to where the fake idol is that she planted!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh dear, poor Sarah finds the fake idol.  

I have to say, I'm really not a fan of these fake idols put together by producers.  Just takes too much strategy out of the game, and someone like Sarah may really need it. 

• Like 5

I mean...this is on the show for creating the Fake Idol nonsense.

Once again, I cannot blame the players for utilizing the fake idol stuff to their advantage, even though it screws the players over who found them.

• Like 1

This completely legit-looking fake idol provided by the show is just bullshit IMO.  It’s one thing if a Survivor player makes one to fool people, but these things look 100% real.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 9
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Hang on...are we sure that that was the fake idol?  Mom and Pop wallflower75 seem to think that Carolyn took the fake idol and hid the real one, not realizing her mistake.

I would LOVE that.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...this is on the show for creating the Fake Idol nonsense.

Once again, I cannot blame the players for utilizing the fake idol stuff to their advantage, even though it screws the players over who found them.

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish there'd be a catch with the fake idols.  Like if someone finds them they become activated?   I don't know, I just feel bad for the fake idol finders.  I don't blame the people who hid them-as you said, they were given that tool and I'd probably try and utilize it, too.  Although I might hang onto the fake for a while, just in case I might need it to strategize.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish there'd be a catch with the fake idols.  Like if someone finds them they become activated?   I don't know, I just feel bad for the fake idol finders.  I don't blame the people who hid them-as you said, they were given that tool and I'd probably try and utilize it, too.  Although I might hang onto the fake for a while, just in case I might need it to strategize.

Fake idols, but can be activated if you say the magic phrase that'll make you stand out because it's so ridiculous saying aloud.

• LOL 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Why does Matthew, with the bad shoulder, insist on playing the hero?  Especially for a RC? 

Maybe he’s afraid he’ll get voted off if he sits out too many challenges. Or it’s his ego. My guess is ego. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Soka picks Josh, Carson, and Jamie to go on the journey.

Jamie is excited to go on the journey because she thinks it'll be a huge opportunity to get an advantage.  Maybe ask Matt (that lost two votes) how that went for him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Fake idols, but can be activated if you say the magic phrase that'll make you stand out because it's so ridiculous saying aloud.

Carolyn would have the advantage because half of what she says sounds off. I think she wants to be MaryAnne 2.0, but she's kind of old and roughed-up for that, where MaryAnne was young and bubbly and carried it off.

• Like 1
Just now, jsm1125 said:

Why would players in any future season trust that the idol they found is real? Production really has no faith in their own show?

You have to ask? And Probst will tell you that people on the street love the twists! 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

This whole journey is stupid.  

So they are just gifted II?  They don’t even have to dig in a bag?  Oh, there’s a catch-tribe swap!  And I guess these aren’t valid at the merge?  

• Like 2

Maybe they'll bring Oprah on board to replace Jeffy. "YOU get an advantage! YOU get an advantage! EVERYONE gets an advantage!"

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 5

Production is making this too easy.  They are swapping to a different tribe, but get an II.  I don’t want to hear these super fans talk about “the experience” when they are getting a watered down version of the game.  

And Carson said Tika’s been losing?  They’ve lost two challenges right?

Just now, EllenB said:

Maybe they'll bring Oprah on board to replace Jeffy. "YOU get an advantage! YOU get and advantage! EVERYONE gets an advantage!"

She wouldn’t get out of bed for Survivor.

• LOL 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh wait, not a fourth tribe, they have to go to different tribes. I like this twist.  

It's good BECAUSE they evened it out with an idol. They're going on a new tribe who would gladly vote them out first, so having an idol give them protection for at least a bit.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

And Carson said Tika’s been losing?  They’ve lost two challenges right?

They've only lost one, right? Because Bruce was med-evaced and then they only lost one immunity challenge.

Or am I mixing up tribes?

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They've only lost one, right? Because Bruce was med-evaced and then they only lost the first immunity challenge.

Or am I mixing up tribes?

They just lost that RC, but that's the only other challenge I can think of.  Maybe they didn't finish first in the other challenges, but they didn't lose.

And Carson thinks he's so strategic, but he's selling out Carolyn and Yam Yam.  

Edited by LadyChatts