Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E04: I'm Felicia LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

Just now, KaveDweller said:

Wait, Carolyn you know they are really voting for Josh. If you want to work with him you have to tell him to use the idol for himself.

I don’t think she wants to work with him.  Her and Yam Yam have an alliance together.  Josh is just making a very bad and stupid decision here if he actually goes through with it.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I worry about that for her, though, the longer she's around. If she gets to the end, will anyone take her seriously? Because WE know she's a damn good player, but everyone else has treated her like a joke.

I agree, sadly.  Especially someone like Carson, who thinks he's this big mastermind, but so far I haven't seen anything he's done to justify that.  His read on Helen was bad, he doesn't believe Carolyn could find the idol, and he can't even accurately keep track of how many times Tika has lost.

Refresh my memory, has anyone ever played an idol for someone and then been the one who got voted off?  I know people have incorrectly played idols for someone that didn't really need it (or given their idols away and lived to regret it).  But has anyone played an idol for someone, thinking they are in danger, and then got voted off instead?

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Josh's reads are so, so bad. 

Carolyn is fantastic. She's thinking about the game hard and I love that.

I like, too, that she realizes she’s being disrespected and underestimated.  I know i sure underestimated her!  But I like that she realizes no one considers her a big threat.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Refresh my memory, has anyone ever played an idol for someone and then been the one who got voted off?  I know people have incorrectly played idols for someone that didn't really need it (or given their idols away and lived to regret it).  But has anyone played an idol for someone, thinking they are in danger, and then got voted off instead?

Erik in Fans vs Favs gave his idol to Natalie and then got voted off. The closest thing I can think of.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

If only Sarah knew, he really doesn’t have those BFFs on Soka.  They will probably be happy to see Josh gone if he ends up getting voted off.  

Did Yam Yam make that slip on purpose?  Or was it an accident?

Edited by LadyChatts
45 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

This completely legit-looking fake idol provided by the show is just bullshit IMO.  It’s one thing if a Survivor player makes one to fool people, but these things look 100% real.  

I love the fake idols. I never want Survivor to be about fairness. 

• Like 1

I love the fake idols. I never want Survivor to be about fairness. 

Then, whoever wins it's just random luck, no strategy. They might as well all pull rocks and whoever gets the purple one wins. It would be a one-episode show.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
(edited)

Wow, Josh is playing his HII for himself!  I guess if that was all an act it didn't work.

And dang, Carolyn voted for Sarah.  Way to cover herself!  Carolyn for the win!

I'm shocked Sarah didn't play her (she didn't it was fake) idol.  Like, I can't believe that.  Who did she think Josh was going to target?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

Okay, so did Carolyn know that Josh was going to play his idol for himself?  Because that was kind of a risk voting for Sarah-if Josh didn’t use his idol, it would have been a tie.  How would she have explained that to Sarah and Yam Yam?  Would she have voted for Sarah in a re-vote?