Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E04: I'm Felicia LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Man, Carson and Matthew on the same tribe? My annoyance just went up to 100.

I wish they would try and prove they are the master strategist of the Survivor Universe and somehow both get voted out.

And poor Jamie, she still thinks she has two idols.

Soka isn't messing around with wanting to vote Jamie out.  Danny is going through her bag to see if she has the II.

At least he feels guilty about it.  

• LOL 2

So Danny didn't find anything, but Matthew isn't convinced.  It's interesting, because Bearded Matt actually seems like he wants to keep Carson-but Tika doesn't trust Josh, and Soka just sees Jamie as an easy vote.

I hate hate hate when people lie about their jobs (except for if you’re a cop), it just screams “I want attention” to me. Not even for moral reasons, but because what’s the point? You’re just having to be guarded the entire time because you can’t reveal anything personal about your life. 

Edited by jsm1125
  • Like 6

I hate hate hate when people like about their jobs (except for if you’re a cop), it just screams “I want attention” to me. Not even for moral seasons, but because what’s the point? You’re just having to be guarded the entire time because you can’t reveal anything personal about your life. 

It's also an ego thing to think your job will make you a "threat" because whatever you do must mean you're really smart.

• Like 6
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Not really sure who I want to see lose here.  

And Bearded Matt is actually going to sit out?

I don't want the tribe with Jaime to lose because I'm afraid she'd play the wrong idol and get voted out.

Although, I guess, she could play the fake, have it called out as a fake, and then play the real one.

I'm voting for Carson's new tribe.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't want the tribe with Jaime to lose because I'm afraid she'd play the wrong idol and get voted out.

Although, I guess, she could play the fake, have it called out as a fake, and then play the real one.

I'm voting for Carson's new tribe.

I thought about that.  In a way, that would almost be ideal because then she might realize that Bearded Matt lied to her.  I would think she'd probably use the idol she got at the journey since that had an expiration date.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I hate hate hate when people lie about their jobs (except for if you’re a cop), it just screams “I want attention” to me. Not even for moral seasons, but because what’s the point? You’re just having to be guarded the entire time because you can’t reveal anything personal about your life. 

Oddly enough, the one job profession I'd almost be intimidated by is a teacher.  They can come in knowledgable, knowing how to take charge, and I'd always wonder if they are being genuine if they are playing to my emotions or not.  I wouldn't be swayed by someone whose a cop or has a profession that has money.  I never understood why people lie so much about what they do for a living.  I think they'd realize people don't care that much.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I can't believe Jeffy passed up a chance with Crawldude to do one of his "THIS IS YOUR MOMENT TO PROVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS WORTHWHILE, YOU POOR SCHMUCK!" speeches.

“Crawldude”?

I’m thinking not-Carolyn goes out.

Edited by Lantern7

Josh and Carolyn both have idols, Sarah has a fake idol. That pretty much just leaves Yam Yam. If Josh plays his idol and everyone else votes for him, whoever he votes for will go home. 

• Like 1

Josh: I have an idol in my back pocket. Gee, it's a hard decision whether I need to play it....

Me: Goddamn, Josh, you absolutely need to play it, 100%, no question about it. You're on a new tribe alone with no allies!

• Like 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Josh: I have an idol in my back pocket. Gee, it's a hard decision whether I need to play it....

Me: Goddamn, Josh, you absolutely need to play it, 100%, no question about it. You're on a new tribe alone with no allies!

I can't believe he wouldn't.  Like, how bad of a read does this guy have out there?  I can get believing you are comfortable with your own tribe, but your with a bunch of newbies who are down two members!  And I want him to play it, because it could set off an interesting chain reaction-Sarah may play her fake idol, Carolyn her real idol.  If Josh's vote is the only one to send someone home, it could be Sarah or Yam Yam, if Carolyn played her idol.  But then it would be revealed that Carolyn had the real idol all along, and that someone (likely her) planted a fake.

• Like 1

I hate when these jumping parts don't take a person's height into it. Some challenges do with standing and holding something over your head but there was no way she could have reached that key.

Just sayin'

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I love how Carolyn is underestimated by everyone.  

I worry about that for her, though, the longer she's around. If she gets to the end, will anyone take her seriously? Because WE know she's a damn good player, but everyone else has treated her like a joke.

• Like 3

How does Carolyn manage to look like some crazy street person in some shots and in the next one, she's drop-dead gorgeous? Maybe when she's not concentrating on something, her face falls apart.

• Like 1