Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E03: Sneaky Little Snake LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Danny keeps saying his goal was to get people off his case but WERE they looking at Danny? This is the tribe who last week were casually laying around and calmly going, "oh is Danny off alone again. He works so hard."

Like these fools didn't even seem to consider that Danny was searching for an idol. So I'm not buying this, "get them off my back" excuse from Danny. Seems more like a superfan who is just trying to play a way too clever for his own good game. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 2

Jamie found Brandon’s re-planted idol.  Of course Matthew had to be there to see it.  

Oh wait it’s worse.  Matthew actually found it and also pulled a Danny and planted a fake one.  He can go anytime.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

I mean, isn't it enough there are so many idols and advantages and twists, now the show is deliberately handing out fake idols just to make us laugh. So from now on when someone finds an idol they'll be like "Well, I think I found an idol, but it might be fake." Yet another twist that makes it harder than ever to effectively strategize. 

The game is coming down to dumb luck. Not skill, just dumb luck.

• Like 6

I mean, why should Danny think he found a real idol? For all he knows, there were three idols - two fake and one real. And someone found the real one before him and he found two fakes but one real clue and one fake clue.

This is just getting absurd.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

This might backfire worse in Matthew since Jamie thinks they have a real bond.   But if he’s all about playing a deceitful game, I guess he can plead his case if/when the time comes. 

Obviously, both are just utilizing the game mechanics to their benefit. And I know why both plays are deceitful and can be hurtful. But I do think Matthew playing Jaime will hurt her more than Danny playing Matt. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Danny keeps saying his goal was to get people off his case but WERE they looking at Danny? This is the tribe who last week were casually laying around and calmly going, "oh is Danny off alone again. He works so hard."

Like these fools didn't even seem to consider that Danny was searching for an idol. So I'm not buying this, "get them off my back" excuse from Danny. Seems more like a superfan who is just trying to play a way too clever for his own good game. 

I like Danny but I was thinking the same thing.  Some of these people have high opinions and egos of themselves, their game play, and how they think they are being portrayed.  So far, I’d argue Carolyn is playing smarter than Carson, Danny is overplaying his scheme with the fake idol, and Matthew probably isn’t as in control as he thinks.  

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Claire sitting out.  After last week I wondered if she would dare sit out again.

And Jeff brings it up yet again.  

TJ Lavin would be friggin’ angry at Claire now.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Claire sitting out.  After last week I wondered if she would dare sit out again.

And Jeff brings it up yet again.  

It IS a bit annoying for Jeff to continuing to bring it up because there have definitely been past players who sat out as much as Claire has. It's also only her third time and Jeff felt compelled to comment on it on her second sit-out.

• Like 1

Jeff cannot make it any clearer how unimpressed he is by Claire's continuous sitting out in challenges. But seriously girl, this is not a good look. Also she knows that if she makes it to merge, she has to compete for individual immunity, right?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It IS a bit annoying for Jeff to continuing to bring it up because there have definitely been past players who sat out as much as Claire has. It's also only her third time and Jeff felt compelled to comment on it on her second sit-out.

It's annoying for sure, because it seems like it unfairly puts a target on her (and may make someone on another tribe hesitant to sit out more than once in a row, even if them sitting out makes sense).  It reminds me of how he always singled out Karishma in challenges.

Bearded Matt is taking a serious risk competing with his shoulder.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

For all his studying and spreadsheets and puzzle prep time , Carson still had to run over and copying the first team to solve the challenge.

Edited by vb68
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

The second Frannie and Matt were doing the puzzle, I knew Soka was losing. Just too perfect of a set up, because the tribe already wants to break up the pair and now they can blame them for losing the challenge. Good for little Tika because they really do look pretty useless. 

Matthew can't vote and has a fake idol.  He doesn't seem to care about sticking around to win, but wants to be able to be with Frannie. 

So the votes will be Frannie, Claire, Heidi, Danny, and Josh.

Just now, vb68 said:

For all his studying and spreadsheets and puzzle prep time , Carson still had to run over and copying the first time to solve the challenge.

First, with Helen being the solver for their Savvy challenge on Day 1 to now copying off another tribe, Carson isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

The second Frannie and Matt were doing the puzzle, I knew Soka was losing. Just too perfect of a set up, because the tribe already wants to break up the pair and now they can blame them for losing the challenge. Good for little Tika because they really do look pretty useless. 

When Heidi on the sidelines was hugging Claire and said 'they got this' I knew they were probably losing.  Those are famous last words.  The fact that they've shown Jeff making a point to single Claire out at the challenges makes me wonder if this will make her a target (or a red herring).

• Like 1