Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E03: Sneaky Little Snake LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I want to see the fake idol played. 

If Matthew plays it and they all find out it’s fake then everyone will know that someone found the real idol.  They’ll know it probably wasn’t Frannie as she likely would have told Matt.  Danny making a big deal about Matthew finding it and trying to hide it might come back to bite him earlier than he thought.

Claire’s lack of challenge performances is coming back to bite her. 

Considering they lost not sure if Claire saying ‘it was for the best’ that she sat out again is a good argument.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Wow Frannie actually wants to keep Claire.  If she only knew that Claire was targeting her and Matthew because of the showmance.

And if Matthew hadn’t told Claire she was the real target I think they would have pulled one over on her. 

Heidi’s being wishy washy here.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Shocker, Claire's constant sitting out has put a massive target on her back. But now Frannie's likely going to screw herself trying to keep both Matt and Claire. 

eta: Wait, did Claire just say Danny has no brain in his head? Okay then. A little smug and entitled there girl for someone who doesn't seem to be doing shit in the tribe. 

• Like 7

Okay, Heidi’s actually making a decent argument here.  She wants to win and I can appreciate that.  If Claire goes because they considered her weak that’s on her.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Yeah, vote off the physically strong players when all you’ve done is sit on the bench. Hope they vote Claire out. 

In the off chance Claire survives tonight, I wonder if she’d dare sit out again at the next challenge, regardless of how much she might struggle.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Yeah I want Claire to go just because she's been so carefree about sitting out every challenge, but I don't expect Danny to expend too much effort to try and force it.

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

At this point it would be hilarious if Danny went home. Production would shit.

I would hate it but, at the same time, Danny leaving tonight wouldn't be terrible because he'd go before he tarnishes his own reputation in my eyes.

Because many who I've liked usually end up pissing me off halfway through and Danny seems like he'd be one of them.

• Like 1

So there will be an exclusive scene for next weeks Survivor during Lingo tonight?  Maybe something big is going to happen next week.

Just now, jsm1125 said:

Potentially unpopular opinion: I’m not bothered by Claire sitting out challenges. She knows where her strengths lie, so why pretend otherwise?

I’m not bothered by it necessarily, but she has to understand why it’d make her a target when they lose.  

Just now, jsm1125 said:

Potentially unpopular opinion: I’m not bothered by Claire sitting out challenges. She knows where her strengths lie, so why pretend otherwise?

She should make an effort, mostly to keep the target off her. Otherwise, if she’s playing by the rules? More power to her.

1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

But at this point, what ARE her strengths? Because she's sat out every challenge and they've included running, swimming, puzzle making, etc. Honestly it comes across as Claire simply not giving a fuck about even wanting to try because her tribe members were seemingly okay with it. And that excuse about her sitting out was for the best of the tribe sounds like a bullshit copout to me. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Claire played her SITD.  Not safe so she’s still vulnerable.  

Just now, MerBearHou said:

How long until Matt gets his vote back?

He’s lost it for two TC so he had one more to go after this one.  

• Like 1

Claire’s gone.  I wanted to like her but I’m not sad.  For someone that didn’t do much but complain about Matthew and Frannie she sure talked like she was some huge asset to her team.

I have a feeling her exit interviews are going to be very interesting.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

I'm perfectly okay with this vote. Girlfriend set herself up for this. How are you going to just sit out multiple challenges and didn't seem like she contributed that much around camp either. So like what purpose did you serve?

• Like 4

Next week: Probst plugs True Lies! 🙄🙄🙄

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I thought it was a clue that Josh didn't speak at all at TC.

Cutting room floor? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7