Type keyword(s) to search

S07.05: The Hangover

• Start Topic

The slumber party turns into a nightmare when a blowup between Kyle and Lindsay leaves Carl stuck in the middle; Gabby leads the charge on the first bash of the summer; a confession from Danielle turns Lindsay's world upside down

Kyle is such a stupid loser. Shut up. Lindsey must control the world in his eyes. Fuck off with the brainwashing shit. He looks so stupid with that mullet too

Amanda just needs to chill. Just sobbing in bed is so stupid. You’d think Danielle threatened to kill her entire family.

Danielle chill. Carl is a grown man is he supposed to just be getting in fights.

Lol did Amanda joke about Kyle having a small penis?

Sam continues to be annoying. Mya continues to get suckier.

Gabby is a joke with the astrology stuff. I really am not interested in her career journey.

Danielle is just kind of annoying to me.

They all care way too much about Lindsey and Carls relationship. None of them are in perfect relationships lol. Kyle cheated on Amanda multiple times. Relax ppl.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Oh my god that was boring. Is the drama really going to be that Gabbie doesn’t plan good parties? Maya just seems like she’s unhappy in her life and looking for people to be mad at at this point. And Cierra? Did you finally get out of bed just to call Gabbie spoiled? Are you kidding?

i still do not understand the problem with Carl and Lindsey. Are they annoying? Yes! But they were both annoying before they got together. Between last Summer House, Winter House, and now this season we’re on round 3 of the Mean Girl Club being “concerned” about Lindsay and Carl. What👏Is👏The👏Problem 👏

• Like 7

All of these women would say they're strong, fierce, and independent, yet here they are promoting toxic masculinity. No, Carl should not be speaking up to defend Lindsay; it's Lindsay's job to defend Lindsay. We've seen her do it in the past. She doesn't require a man to do it for her. Nor should Kyle be yelling insults on behalf of Amanda. That's no different than the incident with Will Smith and Chris Rock, just with less violence.

Who is the Great Manipulator in the house? Amanda. She could have made a small joke at Danielle's comment and moved on, because that's all it deserved and because that's what adults do. Instead, she burst into tears and took to her bed, causing everyone else in the house to be involved in her contrived drama. Lindsay can't hold a candle to Amanda in the manipulation department.

33 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

i still do not understand the problem with Carl and Lindsey. Are they annoying? Yes! But they were both annoying before they got together.

So true. Is Carl now more subdued?  Yes. He's adjusting to being sober and he's still grieving the death of his brother. The other cast members need to lay off the concern trolling and find new storylines. This one is old and the people using it are boring.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Who is the Great Manipulator in the house? Amanda. She could have made a small joke at Danielle's comment and moved on, because that's all it deserved and because that's what adults do. Instead, she burst into tears and took to her bed, causing everyone else in the house to be involved in her contrived drama. Lindsay can't hold a candle to Amanda in the manipulation department.

Thank you! I have a soft spot for Amanda and do like her in general but I can’t stand this side of her. And I hate it when women do this to each other. She doesn’t like Lindsay and never has. That’s fine. Lindsay is very unlikable. I wouldn’t want to have to spend much time with her either. But Amanda doesn’t have the backbone to just admit they don’t like each other and will have to be content with coexisting for the sake of their husbands/boyfriends. I actually think Lindsay would be more or less ok with this. She could admit they don’t like each other but need to keep shit at a Threat Level: Medium most of the time for the boys. But nooooooo! Sweet, princess Amanda can’t take ownership over her feelings. She’s friends with all women. She’s just worried about Lindsay and Carl.  Why can’t Lindsay see that constantly calling her an evil slut is out of love? Why does everything happen to Amanda?!?! Just shut up. I don’t think I’ve been this over Amanda since the season she was mad at Jules because Jordon lied and Jules didn’t care enough or whatever Amanda’s problem was that time.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
53 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m tracing Kyle and Amanda’s spiral completely on their consumption of Lover Boy.

On WWHL Amanda said her sobbing and running to the bed and Kyle yelling about the awfulness of Lindsey was the product of guess what? too much ALCOHOL! She said they were really drunk. Surprise. 

• Like 5

Danielle took a pot shot at Amanda on behalf of her friend. Not sure why she has to be Lindsey's mouthpiece (or demand that Carl do the same) when Lindsey's never had a issue arguing with anyone.  While I understand that Amanda's comments calling Lindsey toxic were hurtful, Lindsey turned around and lied when she said that Amanda never acknowledged it. Amanda read the text messages where she apologized. If Lindsey wanted a face to face discussion about it, she should have initiated it, rather than hiding behind the game.

Carl & Lindsey (and maybe Amanda too) are seemingly over this show but can't lose the income/notoriety. If there were a better mix of people in the house, they'd be able to carry on baby talking each other without much notice. Instead, they loaded the house with women and only one guy, many of whom don't even know each other. Kyle is feeling the loss of Carl's friendship and Amanda is obviously struggling through some health stuff. Neither Gabby, Sam or the guy who's name I can't even remember are that interesting

If it were up to me, I'd re-cast with all singles and an equal male/female ratio. 

Finally, Amanda addressed the Kyle cheating rumors that have surfaced recently & is suspicious of the timing/details. Definitely some lingering bad blood and my opinion of Lindsey is sufficiently low enough that I certainly wouldn't put it past her. Long time watchers recall that it's been her standard m.o. to go after Amanda by using Kyle. 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

All of these women would say they're strong, fierce, and independent, yet here they are promoting toxic masculinity. No, Carl should not be speaking up to defend Lindsay; it's Lindsay's job to defend Lindsay. We've seen her do it in the past. She doesn't require a man to do it for her. Nor should Kyle be yelling insults on behalf of Amanda. That's no different than the incident with Will Smith and Chris Rock, just with less violence.

I'm so over them showing "concern" for Carl and Lindsay. Yes, Carl and Lindsay are moving fast but they've known each other for 10 years and are each other support systems!  Unlike, Kyle and Amanda they actually seem to really communicate with each other; which seems foreign to all of these people. Kyle's reaction was so over-the-top and ridiculous. He's a mess. I find it very telling that all of the Summer/Winter house men all seem to hang out together outside of the show and Kyle is nowhere to be found.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Marley said:

Danielle chill. Carl is a grown man is he supposed to just be getting in fights.

I think that Danielle is jealous, she dated Carl and he dumped her, and I feel she is still upset about that.  So she is going to keep chipping away to break up Lindsay and Carl, she will find any fault to magnify.

And I don’t care because I hate Lindsay and I’m sure she has doubts, and I enjoy seeing that exploited!  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
25 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think that Danielle is jealous, she dated Carl and he dumped her, and I feel she is still upset about that.  So she is going to keep chipping away to break up Lindsay and Carl, she will find any fault to magnify.

And I don’t care because I hate Lindsay and I’m sure she has doubts, and I enjoy seeing that exploited!  

I think she’s upset that her relationship hasn’t progressed as quickly as theirs.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Thank you! I have a soft spot for Amanda and do like her in general but I can’t stand this side of her. And I hate it when women do this to each other. She doesn’t like Lindsay and never has. That’s fine. Lindsay is very unlikable. I wouldn’t want to have to spend much time with her either. But Amanda doesn’t have the backbone to just admit they don’t like each other and will have to be content with coexisting for the sake of their husbands/boyfriends. I actually think Lindsay would be more or less ok with this. She could admit they don’t like each other but need to keep shit at a Threat Level: Medium most of the time for the boys. But nooooooo! Sweet, princess Amanda can’t take ownership over her feelings. She’s friends with all women. She’s just worried about Lindsay and Carl.  Why can’t Lindsay see that constantly calling her an evil slut is out of love? Why does everything happen to Amanda?!?! Just shut up. I don’t think I’ve been this over Amanda since the season she was mad at Jules because Jordon lied and Jules didn’t care enough or whatever Amanda’s problem was that time.

OMG I am getting mad all over again thinking about when Carl kicked out Jules!  I forgot how much I hate him.

Now I want to watch the old episodes, they weren't great but they were better than this dreck.

7 hours ago, snarts said:

Carl & Lindsey (and maybe Amanda too) are seemingly over this show but can't lose the income/notoriety. If there were a better mix of people in the house, they'd be able to carry on baby talking each other without much notice. Instead, they loaded the house with women and only one guy, many of whom don't even know each other. Kyle is feeling the loss of Carl's friendship and Amanda is obviously struggling through some health stuff. Neither Gabby, Sam or the guy who's name I can't even remember are that interesting

If it were up to me, I'd re-cast with all singles and an equal male/female ratio. 

Finally, Amanda addressed the Kyle cheating rumors that have surfaced recently & is suspicious of the timing/details. Definitely some lingering bad blood and my opinion of Lindsey is sufficiently low enough that I certainly wouldn't put it past her. Long time watchers recall that it's been her standard m.o. to go after Amanda by using Kyle. 

They are all wayy past the time they should be on this show.  It is about young, single people who want to go to the Hamptons but can't get their own house so they have to share.  At this point they can all afford to rent their own houses.  It is so boring, they eat snacks, make dinner, sit by the pool and go out for a short time, come home and fight...  What 37 year old has a sleepover party?

Where did Amanda address the cheating rumors?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Where did Amanda address the cheating rumors?

2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

On WWHL.

It's worth watching just to see Kyle's eyes dart back and forth like a cartoon character.

I laughed out loud.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

It's worth watching just to see Kyle's eyes dart back and forth like a cartoon character.

I laughed out loud.

He had a real flimsy answer, too. Didn't he say something like 'we're always together so how can I cheat '?

• Like 6

When Kyle is drunk, he loses all common sense.  When he is sober, he is just marginally better.  I have no doubt that the rumor about Kyle cheating is certainly possible.

I agree with those above who think its time for a casting do-over and send the 35-40 year olds home, as watching these middle-ager "professionals"  pounding shots, playing beer pong, and eviscerating their friends is just not entertaining.  The other nameless SM influencers this season are as boring as can be when away from their ring lights and selfie promos.  At least the Italian guy Andrea has brought a little personality with him this last two weeks.  (My favorite season was when he and Paige had their little affair).

I hope Lindsey and Carl find happiness away from all these toxic Bravolebrities.  

• Like 4

Oh i forgot the other thing that pissed me off about the Mean Girls Club!! That whole gossip session with Danielle about all the concern about Lindsey and Carl (🙄). I could not believe the pearl clutching about Lindsay drinking again! They don’t have any problem stocking the summer house they are sharing with Carl full of booze and drinking in front of him but Lindsay is supposed give up drinking forever. Lindsey always stated she quit during a period that Carl was struggling especially hard and it probably wasn’t forever. And it’s none of anyone’s business! And I don’t think Lindsay having drinks when she goes out is a bigger problem than screaming at Carl and leaving him in a house full of booze. Bitches.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

How did Carl and Kyle not talk to each other when they got back from the last disastrous weekend?  They work together for goodness's sake.  Kyle is Carl's boss.  Surely at some point during the week they had to have talked to each other.  Right?

I do think Lindsey is behind most of this shit.  Talking to Carl and telling him he deserves more but instead of telling Carl to talk to his boss about it, she seems to be just throwing a little bit of fire on an already smoldering mess by this passive aggressive BS.  She may have good intentions, but I question her approach.  And I am starting to think this is more producer driven then actual real life.  Or at least it is being embellished for the show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 3/14/2023 at 10:59 AM, snarts said:

Lindsey turned around and lied when she said that Amanda never acknowledged it. Amanda read the text messages where she apologized.

Liar Lindsey and then I loved how she was explaining to Sam that she literally NEVER talks poorly about Amanda.....while literally talking poorly about Amanda.....

On 3/14/2023 at 10:59 AM, snarts said:

they'd be able to carry on baby talking each other

I want to barf every time Lindsey does this.  OMG shut up.  

Interesting how the girls are all kind of on to this fake persona that Gabby presents. It's all so painfully deliberate:  she names her hair, she ostracizes people based on their sign, she hires help to decorate for parties, blah, blah, blah.  Would love to see the real girl behind the façade.  

What were the star stickers on her sisters' face?  Pimple meds or something? 

Edited by Kiki620
Overuse of the word literally
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Interesting how the girls are all kind of on to this fake persona that Gabby presents. It's all so painfully deliberate:  she names her hair, she ostracizes people based on their sign, she hires help to decorate for parties, blah, blah, blah.  Would love to see the real girl behind the façade.  

What were the star stickers on her sisters' face?  Pimple meds or something? 

They are all on to her that she is a weirdo.  I don't want to know anything more about her, or see the girl behind the facade.

Her sister is a weirdo too, and she looked stupid with the stickers on her face.  Pimple stickers or not, you don't wear stickers on your face after the age of 3.

• Like 1
On 3/16/2023 at 3:33 AM, azprimadonna said:

When Kyle is drunk, he loses all common sense.  When he is sober, he is just marginally better.  I have no doubt that the rumor about Kyle cheating is certainly possible.

I agree with those above who think its time for a casting do-over and send the 35-40 year olds home, as watching these middle-ager "professionals"  pounding shots, playing beer pong, and eviscerating their friends is just not entertaining.  The other nameless SM influencers this season are as boring as can be when away from their ring lights and selfie promos.  At least the Italian guy Andrea has brought a little personality with him this last two weeks.  (My favorite season was when he and Paige had their little affair).

I hope Lindsey and Carl find happiness away from all these toxic Bravolebrities.  

I remain confused about this whole summer house in the Hamptons thing. I grew up in Florida, I spent my 20s in South Florida, specifically, never more than walking distance from the beach. So I cannot get my head around spending hours in the car in that traffic on Friday, and then having one full day there, and then Sunday is basically driving back to the city. I just... I don't get it?!

ETA: do they rent this house out during the week to other people? Because it always looks like the invasion of Normandy every time they arrive on Fridays.

Edited by DrSparkles

I think they rent the house for the whole season.  While I think the house is cleaned during the week, they have left some of their junk there during the week.  It always looks like there are Amazon and other packages waiting on the porch when they arrive on Friday nights.  This summering in the Hamptons might be rite of passage/networking opportunity for NYC professionals rather than something they enjoy doing.  At one point, Kyle went to find places to sell his Lover Boy product.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1