Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E02: Two Dorky Magnets LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Why did she admit she has the extra vote? No, that won't come back to bite you.

I feel like I can see the eye rolls of all the Survivors who misplayed advantages, idols, or thought they were in a power position and ended up getting blindsided out of the game.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

At least Frannie is conscious of the fact that her and Matt spending all this time together, and having puppy dog eyes towards each other maybe isn't a smart idea.  

Okay, I didn't like Claire last episode, but she won me over.

• Like 2

If Carolyn is a true super fan, she should probably know that TPTB are not going to hide something way up a tree.

But it's a good place to look apparently if you want to find a snake!

• LOL 1
Just now, vb68 said:

a snake next to me in a tree would definitely freak me out. 

I'll be honest: I can't say I'd be very happy if I'm next to a snake anywhere

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Snake! Oh man, I would have vaulted off that tree so fast! 

I feel like it would be a challenge to keep my balance and not fall.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Snake! Oh man, I would have vaulted off that tree so fast! 

Fair enough.  Because I'm watching in the comforts, I can say "Toughen up.  It's Survivor!"  I'd totally never say that live LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Did Soka forget they're on Survivor? The whole tribe is just casually hanging around like, "oh is Danny off again by himself doing stuff? Cool." Like um duh, he's looking for an idol which he just found. And I loved how the one woman tied it to how hard Dan works in the tribe. Okay then.

• Like 4

If there are ANY players who don't think they are special quirky nerdy adorable snowflakes, that's who I'm cheering for. I don't care if they're an ax murderer at this point.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This is what I miss about old Survivor, they would spend their downtime trying to find food and fishing. Now they just seem to sit around and go hunting for advantages and idols. 
I hope Danny keeps his mouth shut about the idol. 

• Like 6
(edited)

All the hideouts are so low. Why don’t they have them high up so you’d have to be an Ozzy or Carolyn and battle snakes and coconuts to find them? They make this too easy. But then again, this group may injure themselves tripping on a twig 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Claire’s face at the end of that segment was gold. 

It was also mine. Look, we got Rob and Amber and yes, they got a long marriage and four beautiful kids out of it. But I'm not here for any boring ass dorky romance. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

This is what I miss about old Survivor, they would spend their downtime trying to find food and fishing. Now they just seem to sit around and go hunting for advantages and idols. 
I hope Danny keeps his mouth shut about the idol. 

Or make fun of/whine about the people actually out there hunting an idol.  Kane's hunting for an idol?  Good for him!  He's probably going to need it.  Why act like that's funny if he's making up a story to go look?  I'll never get the people, either, that sit back at camp and panic about a certain person finding an idol while that person is idol hunting, but do nothing about it.  Get up and look!

• Like 6
(edited)

I’ve always wondered how these people have avoided poking snakes and other creepy crawly things as they search for idols. Surprised it hasn’t happened more often.

My son said Brandon was at Purdue the same time he was. 

Edited by Haleth
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I didn’t need to hear Carolyn’s story about ‘digging through poop for three days’. Whatever, she found an idol, will she keep her mouth shut? 

That may be the toughest challenge all season.

• Like 1

I'm a little bit behind, but I had to mention my mom's reaction to the finding of the first idol tonight: " He might want to be careful with that machete.  He could cut off some important bits doing his happy "I found an idol dance."

• Like 1