Type keyword(s) to search

S10.05: Lovestruck at the Discopussy

• Start Topic

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the absolute cuteness of Lisa’s grandson? I melted when he was waving “bye” to Ken before his nap (the baby’s, not Ken’s). 

More Theo, less Sandoval, please!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the absolute cuteness of Lisa’s grandson? I melted when he was waving “bye” to Ken before his nap (the baby’s, not Ken’s). 

I loved that scene with him too. She calls him "Teddy Paws". (His real name is Teddy). Love that  !

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Lala and Oliver were enjoying discussing what it’s like to end a committed relationship when it involves a child and how to coparent and custody battles. 

Yeah. But that doesn't necessarily mean he felt attracted to her* (or that she was fun to talk to about anything else); I'm sure we've all had conversations with people at a bar without also wanting to make out with them (ahahahaha, for me, that goes for about 98% of the people I talk to at a bar).

*Shallow (I'm sorry!): she looked awful.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 2

I was surprised to see that hideous tattoo under Oliver's eye. Is it new or did he always have it and Garcelle was, like, dude, you need to cover that shit up on my show?

And Raquel really shows her true self in the preview for next week!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 3/8/2023 at 8:22 PM, Emmeline said:

What the hell Rachel!  You just sat in your apt with LaLa talking about the fact she hasn’t been with a man since 2020.  LaLa and Oliver seemed to have a little connection.  Couldn’t Rachel have kept her tongue to herself and let LaLa have at it? 

Normally would agree and Raquel for sure has been uncool to Katie and Arianna, but IMO she owes Lala NOTHING when it comes to dudes. Lala slept with James while he was with Raquel and treated her like shit for years.

Edited by Judi Sunshine
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Judi Sunshine said:

Normally would agree and Raquel for sure has been uncool to Katie and Arianna, but IMO she owes Lala NOTHING when it comes to dudes. Lala slept with James while he was with Raquel and treated her like shit for years.

Agreed -- Lala doesn't not factor in to any of this at all.  Some might argue that Lala earned that (and more) anyway with her previous treatment of Raquel.

I think the producers were having a go with her. She said, "Make no mistake, if this were  a competition, I would win.",  and they cut to a scene of Raquel actually winning.  But Raquel sucks so much that it was hard to achieve the appropriate level of appreciation for Lala getting a little comeuppance. Now raquel has ruined that for me too. Raquel!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

I loved that scene with him too. She calls him "Teddy Paws". (His real name is Teddy). Love that  !

Add me to the Teddy scene love!!!  He is just precious, and has the best smile!  

I think that was the best part of the entire episode!!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2023 at 1:24 PM, Rebky said:

WOW mom of James. He looks like a muppet and you look like an escapee from a wax museum. When you live in an area where people are natural (as I do), it's very jarring to see people who think plastic looks good.  Body dysmorphia runs amok. 

THANK  YOU!! Authentic? Bitch, please.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, politichick said:

I was surprised to see that hideous tattoo under Oliver's eye. Is it new or did he always have it and Garcelle was, like, dude, you need to cover that shit up on my show?

He showed it on BH.  He's handsome so I always forget it's there until I see him again 😄

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Ha, ha Lala butt hurt Oliver wasn’t into her. Oliver is not James.  Always thought James was so into Lala and Lala could’ve easily had him in the past if she wanted. Not every guy is going to be into a competition.  Sometimes they go solely on looks which Raquel has over Lala.  Especially this season Lala doesn’t look her best.  With that said, I had no idea Raquel had this in her.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Raquel just seemed socially awkward to me but not stupid like everyone else thought. I don't know how she just sat there and LaLa and Oliver literally had a pretty lengthy conversation over and around her. I don't think Raquel feels close to Katie and Ariana like they thought. Oliver probably picked Raquel over LaLa because Raq genuinely seemed interested in him over Lala. Raquel seemed very into Oliver,it definitiely wasn't Peter energy this time. I think also when Katie's mom was trying to talk to Raq that she was overly excited about being on a girl's trip and meeting guys and Oliver,in that moment. Which was why she might have had that weird reaction.

• Like 3
On 3/9/2023 at 5:12 PM, Gharlane said:

I found it amusing that LaLa decided to she wanted to have sex with a man with a tattoo teardrop and is married (but currently separated) with a child, both which are huge red flags. I would have thought as soon as the words "married, but currently separate" left his lips, LaLa would vanish in a cloud of smoke accompanied by cartoon skedaddling sounds.

I'm just going to put this here without comment. 😏

Screenshot_20230310_233255_Instagram.jpg.1f08887353ce269d3c41b2599015d630.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/8/2023 at 2:36 PM, Dirtybubble said:

"Lovestruck at the Discopussy". Katie plans a divorce party trip to Las Vegas and Lake Havasu, but conveniently leaves Scheana off the guest list; Lala and Raquel find themselves flirting with the same guy; Ariana receives devastating news from home.

As Cleveland Brown would say, "Discopussy? Oh, that's nassssty!" Some notes:

• Previously...  Girl's trip! Raquchel asks Scwartz to make out!
  • Schemer and Brock are rock climbing for her vlog, she has to remind Brock, who is bored, to record her climbing.
  • Arianna and Raquchel discuss her telling Katie she asked Schwartz to make out. They encourage Raquchel to get out of her shell and meet more men. 
  • Meanwhile, LaLa and Schemer on phone discuss Katie's girl trip.  Schemer says Katie isn't invited to her wedding in Mexico, which will have fire dancers, water drums, and a mariachi band. Why is LaLa peeking out from under a blanket over her head? Brock is in the background, bored. Katie accuses Schemer of being Raquchel's puppeteer. Hmm.
  • At Villa Rosa, successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken watch their grandson crawl. They're worried about S&S still not being open and discuss helping the Toms but she refuses to be a partner. Obviously, she knows it's doomed.
  • DJ Muppet Baby and the love of his life meet his mom. He doesn't drink around his mom out of respect. Why does everyone ask the waitress if the drink they just ordered is non-alcoholic? His mom comments on them meeting "organically", followed by Ally interviewing in a blue negligee about a friend dragging her to one of his DJ gigs. Ha!
  • Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken visit S&S, where the Toms are selecting yet another fabric pattern. Flat Iron Tom complains about writing so many checks and I'm yelling "quite buying stuff for S&S, idiot!". The Toms decide they need a "guys' night" after hearing about Katie's plans. I wonder why S&S still isn't open yet?  Magnanimous millionaire Lisa Vanderbucks offers their initial investment into TomTom back with an offer to buy back in. For once, FI Tom is right about deserving more than that for all their work they invested.
  • Katie tells Kristine about what Raquchel did and Kristine interviews that she doesn't think Raquchel is really as innocent as she acts. Hmm.
  • LaLa visits Raquchel's place, which I guess is called the "Treehouse" and reminds her of somewhere she stayed. I'm not sure if Randal called his place that or of it was a women's shelter. Lala reveals she and Randal were constantly fighting. Hmm.. LaLa says they decided to have a baby and starts dry heave crying with a voice over about her legal battles. Lala is eager to make out with someone on the trip and tells Raquchel they won't be competing because they have different taste in men, followed by flashbacks of them both with DJ Muppet Baby. Ha! Lala tells us too much by revealing she hasn't had sex since she was sober, save for using a vibrator. That's just nasty!
  • The girls arrive at Vegas, where they stay at a huge suite, courtesy of magnanimous magnate Lisa Vanderbucks. Meanwhile, in the restaurant, she complains about people stealing the jewelry from a pair of dog statues and considers gluing them down. Classy, much? LaLa reveals the Scwartz-inata that does not not turn Raquchel on.
  • After watching DJ Muppet Baby and the love of his life get pedicures, we return to Vegas for a reenactment of Arianna learning her dog is about to die. She goes home and FI Tom takes her to the vet. He seems bored to me.
  • Katie's mom joins the festivities, which is weird, and they all talk about the great decor at the Vegas Vanderpump restaurant. I am not impressed.  All the girls drool over Oliver, their waiter with a tear tattoo. Lala shares with us about wanting her vagina to be "bust open" by him. Ick. 
  • LaLa chats up Oliver, who doesn't remember her from last time they met. I don't know why these girls are drooling obnoxiously over this guy, but whatever. Successful businesswoman LisaVanderbucks asks Katie about the fake sandwich shop and tells Katie not to put it near her restaurant, adding she knows a location... Katie's Mom tries to explain to Raquchel why the whole asking Schwartz to make out was inapropriate, but all Raquchel does is pout.
  • The girls goto DiscoPussy, which sounds and looks gross. Oliver and friends show up and have a deep discussion about their children. He says he's "married but separated", which sets off all sorts of red flags that are ignored. While Katie and Kristine get tequila from a guy who thinks he was in Top Gun, LaLa brags about "winning" Oliver but is seen passing him off to Raquchel. Watching them dance, LaLa claims to not care and mopes that she should have had him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Never before scene: Lala and Raquel flirting with Oliver by admitting that their real names are Lauren and Rachel and are just two basic bitches trying to be special, lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

The more camera time they give Rachel, the more she convinces us that she is even more stupid than we originally thought.

She smiled when Lala told everyone Randall proposed to his new woman.

Also:

Close your mouth, Rachel.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

As Cleveland Brown would say, "Discopussy? Oh, that's nassssty!" Some notes:

• Previously...  Girl's trip! Raquchel asks Scwartz to make out!
  • Schemer and Brock are rock climbing for her vlog, she has to remind Brock, who is bored, to record her climbing.
  • Arianna and Raquchel discuss her telling Katie she asked Schwartz to make out. They encourage Raquchel to get out of her shell and meet more men. 
  • Meanwhile, LaLa and Schemer on phone discuss Katie's girl trip.  Schemer says Katie isn't invited to her wedding in Mexico, which will have fire dancers, water drums, and a mariachi band. Why is LaLa peeking out from under a blanket over her head? Brock is in the background, bored. Katie accuses Schemer of being Raquchel's puppeteer. Hmm.
  • At Villa Rosa, successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken watch their grandson crawl. They're worried about S&S still not being open and discuss helping the Toms but she refuses to be a partner. Obviously, she knows it's doomed.
  • DJ Muppet Baby and the love of his life meet his mom. He doesn't drink around his mom out of respect. Why does everyone ask the waitress if the drink they just ordered is non-alcoholic? His mom comments on them meeting "organically", followed by Ally interviewing in a blue negligee about a friend dragging her to one of his DJ gigs. Ha!
  • Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken visit S&S, where the Toms are selecting yet another fabric pattern. Flat Iron Tom complains about writing so many checks and I'm yelling "quite buying stuff for S&S, idiot!". The Toms decide they need a "guys' night" after hearing about Katie's plans. I wonder why S&S still isn't open yet?  Magnanimous millionaire Lisa Vanderbucks offers their initial investment into TomTom back with an offer to buy back in. For once, FI Tom is right about deserving more than that for all their work they invested.
  • Katie tells Kristine about what Raquchel did and Kristine interviews that she doesn't think Raquchel is really as innocent as she acts. Hmm.
  • LaLa visits Raquchel's place, which I guess is called the "Treehouse" and reminds her of somewhere she stayed. I'm not sure if Randal called his place that or of it was a women's shelter. Lala reveals she and Randal were constantly fighting. Hmm.. LaLa says they decided to have a baby and starts dry heave crying with a voice over about her legal battles. Lala is eager to make out with someone on the trip and tells Raquchel they won't be competing because they have different taste in men, followed by flashbacks of them both with DJ Muppet Baby. Ha! Lala tells us too much by revealing she hasn't had sex since she was sober, save for using a vibrator. That's just nasty!
  • The girls arrive at Vegas, where they stay at a huge suite, courtesy of magnanimous magnate Lisa Vanderbucks. Meanwhile, in the restaurant, she complains about people stealing the jewelry from a pair of dog statues and considers gluing them down. Classy, much? LaLa reveals the Scwartz-inata that does not not turn Raquchel on.
  • After watching DJ Muppet Baby and the love of his life get pedicures, we return to Vegas for a reenactment of Arianna learning her dog is about to die. She goes home and FI Tom takes her to the vet. He seems bored to me.
  • Katie's mom joins the festivities, which is weird, and they all talk about the great decor at the Vegas Vanderpump restaurant. I am not impressed.  All the girls drool over Oliver, their waiter with a tear tattoo. Lala shares with us about wanting her vagina to be "bust open" by him. Ick. 
  • LaLa chats up Oliver, who doesn't remember her from last time they met. I don't know why these girls are drooling obnoxiously over this guy, but whatever. Successful businesswoman LisaVanderbucks asks Katie about the fake sandwich shop and tells Katie not to put it near her restaurant, adding she knows a location... Katie's Mom tries to explain to Raquchel why the whole asking Schwartz to make out was inapropriate, but all Raquchel does is pout.
  • The girls goto DiscoPussy, which sounds and looks gross. Oliver and friends show up and have a deep discussion about their children. He says he's "married but separated", which sets off all sorts of red flags that are ignored. While Katie and Kristine get tequila from a guy who thinks he was in Top Gun, LaLa brags about "winning" Oliver but is seen passing him off to Raquchel. Watching them dance, LaLa claims to not care and mopes that she should have had him.

Thanks to you, I now think of her as Rack Cello. 🙃

• LOL 1