Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E06: Week 6

DEL901
  • Start Topic

Can we please have more of Estonia and less of the stupid catty drama!

I’m not believing they stopped at the wife carrying competition on a whim 🙄 I don’t see any chemistry with Charity. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 10

Big difference between Kaity and Kat. Kaity complimented Charity, Cat shows herself to be an idiot.  Are they just nervous, or no chemistry. You KNOW if it was Kaity or Kat, or Gabi, he's have his arm around her and be all snuggly in the carriage

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Big difference between Kaity and Kat. Kaity complimented Charity, Cat shows herself to be an idiot.  Are they just nervous, or no chemistry. You KNOW if it was Kaity or Kat, or Gabi, he's have his arm around her and be all snuggly in the carriage

Oh, I may have gotten them mixed up. 

• Like 1

Fair question from Jess about the missing dates, but the show is on a schedule which doesn’t really allow for adding or delaying dates.  Charity got a make up date, but I would be surprised if there was a third 1-1 date which means someone who might have gotten one will miss out. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I love how cool and calm Ariel was when she shut down Kat with "it is what you did."

Love when Ariel said “I don’t think respect ever shifts”.  Ariel comes across as very worldly and smart.   

I love Charity’s outfit, she looks very classy.  I think they all went out and bought turtlenecks in Estonia. 

I will say, Zach didn’t have to kiss Kat.  Maybe they should be questioning his character as well.  I think it was disrespectful. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 7

Ok I really feel bad for all these women in abusive relationships but I’m sick of the recycled sob stories that are being aired out like dirty laundry. It feels like a paradox to say it’s rinse and repeat of dirty laundry. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 4

I'm not trying to minimize Charity's story, but I'm started to get numb to the trauma bonding.

Maybe part of it is Zach equating ilall these stories to the psychological abuse he apparently got from Rachel.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Zach has got to be thinking...."did they go out of their way to find abused women?"  I think the only 2 we've seen not give him a sob story are Kaity and Gabi.  Is that right? 

My Conspiracy theory:  He's got rid of all the women of color except for Charity and Alli and TPTB want him to take one to final four.  It is totally friend zone  with them, I just don't see the chemistry he has with some of the other girls. Closed mouth kiss.  And it's not just him, I don't think she feels it either.  Allie's fun, but maybe shes not as.....biddable?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Zach must wish he could have a happy date.  Instead he gets all these sad sob stories where he has to keep comforting the women.  I want happy dates.  Enough with the sob stories.  

I know I do! He’s got to be tired of comforting every single chick on this show. 
I don’t know what Kat thought would happen. She would be pissed if someone did this to her. 

Carriage rides are so overrated.  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
IPad autocorrect sabatoge
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Hi, gang! Im starting the episode late. I have no clue where Estonia is (a Slavic country perhaps? Who knows!) but I am cracking up over here. Turns out Zach is the new Estonian Wife Carrying Champion! Easily beating the reigning champ while wearing dress shoes. Is this Joel McHale in costume in this potions shoppe?!?! Did we somehow make it into Zach’s COVID fever dream?!? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Zach must wish he could have a happy date.  Instead he gets all these sad sob stories where he has to keep comforting the women.  I want happy dates.  Enough with the sob stories.  

8 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I'm not trying to minimize Charity's story, but I'm started to get numb to the trauma bonding.

Maybe part of it is Zach equating ilall these stories to the psychological abuse he apparently got from Rachel.

9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ok I really feel bad for all these women in abusive relationships but I’m sick of the recycled sob stories that are being aired out like dirty laundry. It feels like a paradox to say it’s rinse and repeat of dirty laundry. 

This season is so weird w/ all the sob stories. Is it something that goes hand in hand with being gorgeous? I don't remember any other group with so many problems. The producers must be telling them if they have a sad tale from their past to share it on the one on one.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Hi, gang! Im starting the episode late. I have no clue where Estonia is (a Slavic country perhaps? Who knows!) but I am cracking up over here. Turns out Zach is the new Estonian Wife Carrying Champion! Easily beating the reigning champ while wearing dress shoes. Is this Joel McHale in costume in this potions shoppe?!?! Did we somehow make it into Zach’s COVID fever dream?!? 

Estonia is on the eastern end of the Baltic Sea. Finland is to the north, Russia to the east and Latvia to the south. It used to be part of the Soviet Union.

Oh no, one of these love gurus, but I guess she's a witch. I wish Brooklyn would shut up about Kat. She's hiding her own insecurities by being a bully.

• Like 5
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Oh no, one of these love gurus, but I guess she's a witch. I wish Brooklyn would shut up about Kat. She's hiding her own insecurities by being a bully.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Brooklyn. She did the same thing with Christina. I wonder if she will sabotage Kat with Zach.

That was a really odd move for Kat to pull. I don't think we've ever seen anyone else do that before. But Brooklyn acts as if she can't move on from it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

I’m not believing they stopped at the wife carrying competition on a whim 🙄 I don’t see any chemistry with Charity. 

I could have sworn I saw Jesse in the crowd watching - he was adjusting his sunglasses as the camera picked him up??????

Edited to add-I watched some parts again - he was holding a coffee cup in his teeth. I don't know why they didn't acknowledge that it was him.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 9

I hope Jess gets a one on one soon but it seems like Zach is zoning in on a few. She has this girl next door look and seems emotionally immature and fragile, but she’s cute and likeable. I think she need a little more time before she settles down.  

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

How about a sob story about being the only one not invited to a birthday party in the fifth grade? Don’t cry over another dude on a date. 

I was in a Miss (hometown) competition when I was five. I didn't win and was so disappointed, I didn't go to the party and see the clowns. I was scarred for life and still suffer from the effects to this day.

If I am ever on senior Bachelor, now that I'm almost old enough, that will be my gut-wrenching sob story.

• LOL 17
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I hope Jess gets a one on one soon but it seems like Zach is zoning in on a few. She has this girl next door look and seems emotionally immature and fragile, but she’s cute and likeable. I think she need a little more time before she settles down.  

Nothing a trip to paradise can’t fix. Speaking of which, there’s going to be such a mismatch on the next season of paradise, the women of this season are going to outshine all the guys they bring on. 

• Like 2

But look how quickly he turns on people that he just said he saw something with them.  Wow!  I know she dug herself in there, but then he acted so odd about it all.  It isn't like he hasn't done this show before.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

He was telling her he had felt with her from the beginning. He can't come out and say "you're getting the next one on one" We've seen Brooklyn gets another one on one, wonder if that was supposed to be for Jess.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, MissPriss said:

I saw Jesse too. I wonder if that was an accident. 

Oh I'm glad to know I wasn't seeing things! I bet it was an accident - wasn't it only for a second or so that he was shown?🤣 

I don't blame Jess for being disappointed - it's like being picked last in gym class.

I don't remember anyone being in this situation before. I guess there would normally be other extra girls around without one on ones who would then perhaps go home at the rose ceremony.

Zach is pulling a Rachel now by not handing out a rose.

• Like 3

I think he tries to say what he thinks the right words are, but as soon as the woman expresses any doubts (and isn’t in his top 4 or whatever list), he gets relieved he doesn’t have to pretend and sends them home.  Less stress for him at the cocktail party/rose ceremony.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 21
  • LOL 1