Type keyword(s) to search

S07.03: A Cup of Loyal Tea

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

Danielle and Gabby agree to move past shady men; Chris takes his shot with Ciara; Kyle is frustrated with Carl and Lindsay; the girls enjoy an afternoon of sipping and spilling the tea until a revelation from Danielle threatens to derail the party.

Ciara still yammering about Austen - lame.

Gabby and Danielle’s history. Damn. The guy sounds like a real douche.

Paige seems more enjoyable this season.

The Kyle Carl stuff is kind of already played out. I can kind of see where both are coming from. Danielle should stay out of it. She’s just never been that interesting of a person to me so I don’t really care what she has to say.

• Like 8

Paige looking for her close-up and the saying, "but what if you can't have kids", is, damn...

I appreciate her leaving her bedroom hibernation to come out and play but that was a lot.

And, seriously, Amanda listen to Ciara (a sentence I never thought I'd write) and go see a Doctor!

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2

Amanda needs to see her OB/GYN immediately. As someone who experienced something similar after going through the range of birth control options available in the early 90s (the pill, norplant sticks in my arm, quarterly depo-prevara shots) it took awhile before my cycle regulated afterward and I didn't find out until many years later that I had only one functioning ovary. If she's eager to have kids, she needs to quickly find out what's really going on. 

Danielle does insert herself in situations/arguments that really don't involve her. This was one of them. And Paige was spot on in telling her that Lindsey/Carl would not have her back were the situation reversed. Still unsure what causes their friendship fallout but I have my suspicions it somehow involves Lindsey accusing Danielle of wanting Carl. They have that history that Lindsey doesn't want as any part of her new fairy tail.

Danielle and Gabby were on WWHL. Danielle looks amazing post breakup. The only interesting tidbit is a recent deuxmoi rumor that someone from Summer House is cheating on their partner. The actual rumor says married man, which can only mean Kyle :(

I can't stop noticing the tacky ass wood tape covering up what looks to be a hole/door in the floor of the hallway of the house. I'm side-eying the camera placement as the tape looks so stupid in that >$5M home.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, snarts said:

And Paige was spot on in telling her that Lindsey/Carl would not have her back were the situation reversed.

Slow clap for Paige when she said that. 

Danielle's over the top protection of those two is just weird and always has been.  And it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of her personality, in my opinion. She generally seems pretty logical and low-key.  But she goes completely off the rails whenever she feels Lindsay needs to be defended.  A good friend will have another's back, but this is a whole other level.

I kind of felt for Sam's trainer.  She seemed to just kind of abandon him and he was her guest.  

Anyone else shudder every time one of them climbs on the counter and starts dancing or walking around?  Not sure which is worse, dirty feet or dirty shoes.  I'm not confident that they are cleaning up afterwards that well 😆

• Like 10

It’s July and Amanda hasn’t had a period since November and she hasn’t seen her doctor????!  That’s so wrong.  I hope she’s okay.

I’m not a big fan of the new blonde.  Have to look her up.   Oh, her name is Sam.

• Like 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, snarts said:

Amanda needs to see her OB/GYN immediately. As someone who experienced something similar after going through the range of birth control options available in the early 90s (the pill, norplant sticks in my arm, quarterly depo-prevara shots) it took awhile before my cycle regulated afterward and I didn't find out until many years later that I had only one functioning ovary. If she's eager to have kids, she needs to quickly find out what's really going on. 

Danielle does insert herself in situations/arguments that really don't involve her. This was one of them. And Paige was spot on in telling her that Lindsey/Carl would not have her back were the situation reversed. Still unsure what causes their friendship fallout but I have my suspicions it somehow involves Lindsey accusing Danielle of wanting Carl. They have that history that Lindsey doesn't want as any part of her new fairy tail.

Danielle and Gabby were on WWHL. Danielle looks amazing post breakup. The only interesting tidbit is a recent deuxmoi rumor that someone from Summer House is cheating on their partner. The actual rumor says married man, which can only mean Kyle :(

I can't stop noticing the tacky ass wood tape covering up what looks to be a hole/door in the floor of the hallway of the house. I'm side-eying the camera placement as the tape looks so stupid in that >$5M home.

I read it was Oliver cheating on Mya. Which doesn’t really surprise me.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I’m not surprised Danielle and Gabby dated the same guy only a few months apart. These reality stars, actors and models travel in the same circles. I felt kind of bad for the boxing instructor(Josh). Samantha was telling Amanda that she really doesn’t care for Josh because he’s too nice. Their conversation took place lounging around the pool. 

Edited by APK
  • Like 2
(edited)
On 2/27/2023 at 9:35 PM, sheshark said:

Amanda is looking very thin.  

Amanda could definitely be dealing with a medical issue. As Amanda’s husband, Kyle needs to step up and make sure his  wife goes to the Doctor.

Edited by APK
Spelling
  • Like 2

I just watched WWHL and I am SO not a fan of Gabby.   I can’t stand cocky.  I’m not sure if maybe she’s insecure and it’s a front, but it feels like she’s trying to portray herself as something she is not.  I wouldn’t be any good at the TV thing, either - don’t get me wrong.  I just feel something so inauthentic when she’s on camera, it’s actually uncomfortable.  

Is it just me? 🥴

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Anyone else shudder every time one of them climbs on the counter and starts dancing or walking around?  Not sure which is worse, dirty feet or dirty shoes.  I'm not confident that they are cleaning up afterwards that well 😆

I hate that they are up on the counters.  First, its dangerous.  Second, gross.  Third, I'd be pissed if I owned that house and saw this.  And whomever is up on the counters--attention whore. Just dance on the floor, stupid. 

9 hours ago, Thumper said:

I’m not a big fan of the new blonde.  Have to look her up.   Oh, her name is Sam.

Agree. She seems desperate.

5 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I just watched WWHL and I am SO not a fan of Gabby.   I can’t stand cocky.  I’m not sure if maybe she’s insecure and it’s a front, but it feels like she’s trying to portray herself as something she is not.  I wouldn’t be any good at the TV thing, either - don’t get me wrong.  I just feel something so inauthentic when she’s on camera, it’s actually uncomfortable.  

Is it just me? 🥴

Not just you.  I don't like her either. Not even a little bit. It all started when she was rude to some guy that was a cancer.  I don't remember what scene, but she was straight up rude.

• Like 11
6 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Is it just me? 🥴

ITA!  And I was listening to a podcast and a friend of friend knew Sam in high school and they said the same thing, that she was always "on".  It's as if her career goal was to be a reality tv star.  I can't hate her for it because A LOT of younger women behave in this manner but I don't exactly like her or Gabby either because of it either.  

• Like 6
On 2/28/2023 at 6:02 AM, snarts said:

Was the married man in the cheating rumor a cast member or was a cast member cheating with a married man?  I don’t find the idea that Kyle is cheating shocking at all. I’m pretty certain that Kyle will cheat on Amanda from time to time and Amanda will pretend not to know, just like they always have. I’ve never thought a marriage certificate would change this pattern for them. I could also see Amanda cheating on Kyle as a revenge fuck or a desperate plea for him to pay attention to her when she’s depressed about fertility. 
But if the rumor is someone cheated with a married man…that open things up a bit. I’m sort of wondering if it would actually be Maya cheating on Oliver. She seems deeply not into him at all.

• Like 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I read it was Oliver cheating on Mya. Which doesn’t really surprise me.

Specifically said almost 40 & married. That could only be Kyle.

image.thumb.png.a8984628f81ca6954eb7ada3765c8bda.png

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  And I was listening to a podcast and a friend of friend knew Sam in high school and they said the same thing, that she was always "on".  It's as if her career goal was to be a reality tv star.  I can't hate her for it because A LOT of younger women behave in this manner but I don't exactly like her or Gabby either because of it either.  

I've only ever seen photos of her on social media - I was surprised to see her onscreen because she looks different to me.  She's not as pretty on tv as she is on Instagram.

• Like 2

Where was Carl and Lindsey? They only working part time now? 

These newbies are underwhelming. Gabby is a snob, Sam is a flake, Mya (semi-new) is a bish and the new guy is a complete bore. 

Amanda said birth control pills caused her to gain some weight. When she went off them she naturally lost weight. Who knows. She seems really depressed to me.  

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I've only ever seen photos of her on social media - I was surprised to see her onscreen because she looks different to me.  She's not as pretty on tv as she is on Instagram.

Instagram photo's are heavily filtered. 

• Like 1
On 3/1/2023 at 6:40 AM, snarts said:

Specifically said almost 40 & married. That could only be Kyle.

image.thumb.png.a8984628f81ca6954eb7ada3765c8bda.png

Ohhhhh! That’s Kyle! Again, I’m not surprised. But I do wonder how everyone will make this Lindsey’s fault too 🙄 I can’t get over that despite YEARS or irresponsible and selfish behavior from him, Carl flaking out at work is somehow Lindsey’s doing. Sure Kyle. 

• Like 3
On 2/28/2023 at 9:02 AM, snarts said:

ITA.  Not only that, but her recap of the conversation or the ease drop she did to L&K of what Kyle said, only had a small hint of accuracy.  Danielle added her opinion or attitude towards Kyle talking about Karl.  Why is she so loyal to a fault with L&K?  And Danielle can poo-hoo Kyle's comments about hiring Karl when he was un-hirable, but it is true.  It's on tape from previous seasons.  Everyone knows Karl was a mess back then and I think Kyle hiring him started the road to being sober.  Yes, his brother's passing was the last push he needed.  

Kyle, who normally is a moron, actually sounded like a grown adult when he talked to Danielle about it and was honest that he had no idea what to do.  I think that was a real moment with Kyle as he seems torn that he should probably let Karl go but mixed feelings as Karl is a close friend that he cares about and they were pretty tight friends.

Kyle and Karl need to sit down and talk it out and see if Karl needs to stay or go.  I totally agree with Kyle that Lindsey is in Karl's ear and knows exactly what she is doing.  The look on Karl's face when Danielle was giving them the tea was one of "oh shit, what the fuck did I do".  Karl knows he is being influenced by Lindsey and doesn't know how to stop it.  

Adding that Amanda handle the topic when it came up at the girl's tea party, very well.  It is between the two men and girlfriends and Beasties need to stay out of it.

Amanda needs to go to the Dr.  She does not look healthy.  At all.

• Like 4
On 3/1/2023 at 2:04 AM, CallmeCray said:

Is it just me? 🥴

She sucks!  I like nothing about her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1