Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Ladystardust said:

I LOVE Insomnia Cookies!

Ditto. We have it in NYC & Philly too, and I think they’re also in upstate NY.

Just now, candall said:

Did we just have an interstitial segment about what Derek and Monique call his dick?

I muted it. NO THANK YOU

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to try to work “doggie bone” into a conversation this week.

What was the one from Darcey and Stacey that we were going to try to incorporate? "My whole body was quivering" or some such? 

• LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh Lord no. Not a vow renewal. Please no.

One thing I've learned from  reality TV - vow renewal  = divorce.

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, at least your dog will appreciate your use of "doggie bone!"

And now I cannot say, "Who wants a doggy bone?" to the dog when I give him a treat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Oh no, isn’t there a reality TV curse—every couple who has a vow renewal (because they were on the brink of divorce anyway) ends up getting divorced?! Then again, this is our chance to get them off this show! Yes, little brace face, splendid idea!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys, did you see there is a 90 DAY: Couples Therapy, it's coming out soon with Asuelo, Angela and Michael, Ed and Liz.  

I did. If there’s a live chat, I’ll watch. Otherwise I won’t be able to stomach it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Anyone do/see/eat anything fun this week?

I have no anecdotes because my son and houseguest were at Anime Boston all last weekend so I didn't cook and had no one to play with. But this weekend I'm going to the Vintage Market which should be fun. And will do the Big Cook on Sunday. So far the plan is spinach and feta meatballs, naans, and a steak, mushroom and cheese galette. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys, did you see there is a 90 DAY: Couples Therapy, it's coming out soon with Asuelo, Angela and Michael, Ed and Liz.  

All people I never want to see again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Oh no, isn’t there a reality TV curse—every couple who has a vow renewal (because they were on the brink of divorce anyway) ends up getting divorced?! Then again, this is our chance to get them off this show! Yes, little brace face, splendid idea!

Hey, you're right!!! Now this might work.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

You don't have ANY Easter candy left? Nothing?

Oh I have a STASH!  Trust me.  I've had like 4 pieces of candy throughout the day today.  I'm trying to not binge on candy since my Crush is coming in a week.  😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Ten second clean addict boy very much wants to be in his daughter's life now that he can get paid to be on reality TV.  The other 11 years of her life he didn't care.  

If he is sincere in his recovery and spending time with Abby, I'm for it.  But I see the $$$.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have no anecdotes because my son and houseguest were at Anime Boston all last weekend so I didn't cook and had no one to play with. But this weekend I'm going to the Vintage Market which should be fun. And will do the Big Cook on Sunday. So far the plan is spinach and feta meatballs, naans, and a steak, mushroom and cheese galette. 

What time is dinner?  I'll just ring the doorbell, K?

• LOL 6