Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amber seems like the perfect person to go into business with. And she can get Puupy to be the coat check girl.

Imagine the fun Puppy would have, rifling through the pockets of the patrons' coats!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Imagine the fun Puppy would have, rifling through the pockets of the patrons' coats!

And she wouldn't need coat checks, she can identify them by smell.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And I'm 68 and many, MANY years post menopause. Thank all the gods in the pantheon. Not even Shawn's super sperm could gain any purchase in my dusty, abandoned baby factory.

Coming up on 68, and my dusty ovaries don't even twitch

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anyone involved in an Easter egg hunt this weekend? With the price of eggs, it’s like setting out on a mission of hunting and gathering so you can feed your family for a few days.

Yes, heaven forbid if someone steps on an egg.  I'll trade you that plastic egg with the cash inside for one of those real ones...

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Lamar is back in prison FYI.  Andrea the mormon's guy.

That's too bad.  That was one of the only couples still together.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will bet anyone here a shiny quarter that either Lindsay or Monique is up the spout before the season ends. 

Dammit. You're making me think too much! I'm drinking my fucking breakfast 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Lamar is back in prison FYI.  Andrea the mormon's guy.

Oh, no! Say it ain’t so? What charges did he catch? Did Squee Bastard release a statement?

• LOL 8

Auntie, I just a DOZEN confetti eggs at WallyWorld for $1.98!!  Of course you can't EAT them but they're a TON of fun!  Especially at somebody else's yard!

Oh. My. Gaawd.  Doofus Chance is "feeling" like a liar?? He IS A LIAR!!!  TayLer, time to rub those two brain cells together and call the lawyer.  Or call the bankruptcy guy.  Or shit, just call DIAL-A-PRAYER.  You need to catch a clue, dingleberry.

Stress out Chance ain't gonna cut it for you. His theory is"FIGURE OUT A WAY TO PAY THE BILLS!"

• Like 6
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Does Chance know this shirtless scene is giving  Coltee vibes, and that's not flattering.

Oh god, I'm having Coltee flashbacks. If anyone's looking for me I'll be under the bed, whimpering. 

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 6

I think Tayler SHOULD figure out a way to pay the rent and then get rid of the dead weight.  Over here talking about his STRESS, trying to figure out how to pay the bills while he's actually at the bar taking shots and gambling.  STFU you tubby sad motherfucker.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2