Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

These LALers are really kicking the camera crew around tonight, aren't they?  Hopefully they will get their paycheck cut for each unprofessional outburst... or a raise?

Yeah, it really could go either way.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

1,000 dollar steaks? 

For $1,000 that steak had best fill the gas tank, give me a massage, clean the house, and run the heat for the next two months.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Not the breaking-something Baby Fit!

He's toddler-sized so the fit fits.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

I'm SHOOK that they have the outdoor swing... OUTSIDE!!!! Whut??

Shawn's SUCH a douchecanoe.  What a moron.

And with that... We are DONE-ZO.  And it was actually hilarious AGAIN! Hope you all have a superb weekend.  See some of you Sunday night!  Hugs!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Well, how much fun was that? Let the weekend begin. Enjoy your days off (or for the retirees among us, just another day) and refresh and relax and repeat. Back on Sunday for the travesty known as 90 Day Fiancee TOW. Good night, everyone.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Well bunkies, it's another week down.  As always, make sure you check in with your PO on time, and do not remove your ankle monitor.  If you don't heed these warnings, we'll make you listen to all of OG Kam's recording sessions while watching Aris seethe.  Second warning?  That's a week on lock down with Brit and Marcie with no trips to the strip mall bar. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

S05.E06: Life After Lockup: The Ring Is Off?

Derek's big surprise for Monique is threatened by his parole officer; Michael clashes with his manager; Chance lies to Tayler; Cameron's sister lays down the law; Lindsey walks out on Blaine again.

Original air date 2023.03.31

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

It's between this and PSYCHO on TCM. 

It's a struggle 

ALSO I'm in the middle of watching GOODFELLAS. 

The struggle is real 

"Bring me a Cuddy water"

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that is one of my favorite movies EVER

Just got back from some parking lot pugilism, "the ass kicking on the asphalt", and I'm ready to snark!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2