Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Who knew you could sell rat snakes to pet stores? I get them in my backyard all the time in Texas. My husband runs over them all the time with the mower. Hm...I could be rich.

I'm afraid those dreams were thrown away with the grass clippings.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I’m a bit behind. Just got to the part where Chance is wearing three thin hooded jackets with all tree hoods up…presumably because Tayler torched his winter coat.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm absolutely dying here. He's going to do an MLM, isn't he? When he's power washing someone's house and catching snakes he'll be all "Let me tell you about HerbalLife".

Lularoe!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

This is one of many reasons I can’t live in Texas. I’m petrified of snakes. Phobic. I cringed just reading that.

So am I and I was born and raised and STILL live in... Texas.  I grew up in Houston, so no snakes there except at the zoo.  Then I moved to east Texas but I still live in the city (tiny by comparison to Houston) and I have honestly seen only two snakes since I've lived here (39 years).  ONE was on my driveway and I had to run over it about 20 times and then get my 80 year old neighbor to throw it in the trash can. Other one was in a TREE on MAIN STREET!!  I just about crapped my pants and I was in MY CAR!!!  That was a weird one.  I think it was right after a flood.Fortunately, some brave soul came out of their STORE and beat the thing until it was flat as a pancake.  I still just went home and decided whatever it was I needed on Main St. wasn't that important.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, yeah. He'll be out there, power washing all those houses and turning on that megawatt charm for all the housewives. Just wait for the millions to roll in. 

They’ll swoon when he tells them about his cousin, Brad.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

This is a couple that has a hot tub in the living room, and you're questioning the mini fridge???

If there's a toaster oven in the bathroom or a Water Pik in the living room, I'm out. They're just fucking with us now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

In the Air Force, we put an old couch in front of the dorms and it was awesome to just have everyone chill out there on this couch!  Of course, they made us get rid of it eventually. I can't hate on a trashy porch couch. 😆

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2