Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

But Chance is so glad Ethan is "nothing like him!"   He still hasn't noticed he's shit with money.

Meh, I'm not bothered. Ethan is a young guy who likes to go to concerts. Of course he's foolish with his money. He doesn't appear to have committed any crimes or have eleventy billion credit cards. I'm cutting him some slack here. For now. 

• Like 9

He

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"If Jesus was walking among us today....."

I recently saw a production of  "Jesus Christ Superstar" and Ethan reminds me of the Jesus in that show.  (It was good- my partner did not like it- but he is wrong :))

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Lort.  Now we're actually talking with the Doula about placenta eating.  I had no idea the man was supposed to eat the damn thing too.  Just thought it was for the MOM.

What do I know??  I'm waiting for the Monique/sisters/Derek/sisters throwdown.  I expect there will be long pieces of fake fingernails ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Meh, I'm not bothered. Ethan is a young guy who likes to go to concerts. Of course he's foolish with his money. He doesn't appear to have committed any crimes or have eleventy billion credit cards. I'm cutting him some slack here. For now. 

Agree. His finances sound like typical 21-year-old stuff. He said he has a savings account, which is a good sign.

• Like 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It’s just a few more years before he tries to rob a bank by seducing the bank teller with his hot Jesus look. And Brad Pitt is his distant cousin, so there’s that.

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I had two non-consecutive girlfriends who had   major celebrity crushes on Chris Cornell... a late Sexy Jesus guy, and the girlfriend between them really liked Eddie Vedder

I knew Chris Cornell.  That man had charisma you could feel two rooms away.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, faraway said:

He

I recently saw a production of  "Jesus Christ Superstar" and Ethan reminds me of the Jesus in that show.  (It was good- my partner did not like it- but he is wrong :))

Oh man, I got to see a production with Ted Neeley and Carl Anderson.  Wonderful.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, faraway said:

He

I have to confess, I love JCSS. I still know all the songs.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Or in a really bad Garage Sale

Just imagine rummaging through a box of potential treasures at a garage sale and encountering some placenta art. I'd probably have to go directly home and take to my bed until the willies subsided. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
5 minutes ago, faraway said:

He

Theater hits everyone differently 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Remember when Puppy and Amber were scheming to take that guy’s benefits? Now they’re just sad sacks.

They were sad sacks then too. Crowing over snagging that princely $250 a month off that big dumb palooka Vince. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1