Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

"Let's get a sex jungle gym, or a sex trampoline, that should help. Can't spell trampoline without a tramp, amirite?"

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Ovulatin', catching charges, not comprehending how people get pregnant, short men, pony-tailed attorneys who are ready for their closeup, men who forget how many kids they have, women who forget to mention that they have many kids, extremely unfortunate clothing choices . . . . 

Face and neck tattoos. By the hundreds.

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's holding like she's a loaf of bread. Or a particularly heavy watermelon.

I mean the baby’s head does look like a loaf of bread. Put her to sleep on her side—the skull is totally flat in the back with an extremely round face. 

• Like 3
Just now, Empress1 said:

Keep me in your thoughts, y’all. I’m feeling sick. COVID test is negative (plus no cough or fever, it’s all congestion) but ugh.

Take care, both myself and my husband had a cold twice this winter.  Not Covid, but not fun, either.

• Like 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

Keep me in your thoughts, y’all. I’m feeling sick. COVID test is negative (plus no cough or fever, it’s all congestion) but ugh.

A bowl of soup (chicken or hot and sour) always helps. Hope you get over this thing quickly.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Shawn is the only man I've ever seen who doesn't look cute holding a baby.

Nothing can make Shawn look cute.  Well, maybe if he was in an Elmo costume and that falls apart the second he speaks. 

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This is a breakthrough? Low bar, people.

Shawn put together a complete sentence and remembered he has children.  Father of the year is next!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

I mean the baby’s head does look like a loaf of bread. Put her to sleep on her side—the skull is totally flat in the back with an extremely round face. 

Reminds me of the kid my son knew in HS whose head looked like a piece of toast. "Seriously, like a piece of toast?" says I. I was skeptical. Eventually we saw the kid around town. It looked like a piece of toast. True story.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Oh Lord even the jackets match. How much effing money did they waste buying matching outfits?

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

she wants to rub it in her other children's face this will be MOMMYs favorite baby cause this one shes gonna get right 

I feel so bad for her other kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

A bowl of soup (chicken or hot and sour) always helps. Hope you get over this thing quickly.

I made a batch of vegetable soup yesterday. Ate some yesterday and today. Lots of tea, fruit & veg for the vitamin C, and sleep.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

If you can find a box of Traditional Medicinals Herbal Cold Care tea, buy it at once and drink vast quantities. Its delicious and really works. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

I made a batch of vegetable soup yesterday. Ate some yesterday and today. Lots of tea, fruit & veg for the vitamin C, and sleep.

And muffins, plenty of muffins.

• LOL 5

On the road? Lmao when does that world tour start Michael?

Doula needs a better bra.

where the hell is Michael getting money to build a house? Dude. Such arrogance.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I don't think Marcelino and Britzzz are appearing this season.

Directv has put LAL on one of the screensavers that appears when you've paused the program too long.  There are three couples blithely dancing around in the rain, holding umbrellas.  The main couple is Shawn and Sarah, staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

(Sarah's haircolor has been modulated.)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2