Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Right Here Weighting for You

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder how the other guests of the resort feel?   I've never been to a hotel that didn't have pool hours, especially for screaming, naked swimmers.  

Thinks about going for a swim.  Nopity nope.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, nokat said:

Thinks about going for a swim.  Nopity nope.

There isn’t enough bleach on the entire east coast to persuade me to take a dip in that pool of bacteria. 

1 hour ago, BAForever said:

Another 80's-themed episode title.  Loved Richard Marx.

Hmm. Got me thinking.   What if the newly svelte Vanessa falls in love with a guy who delivers mail and is quickly getting serious?

Title:  Weight a minute Mr. Postman

2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

5 lbs for these women is taking a crap before getting weighed.

If you take off your shoes, that can take off a few ounces. I'm always thinking no, you don't look less fat.

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Hmm. Got me thinking.   What if the newly svelte Vanessa falls in love with a guy who delivers mail and is quickly getting serious?

Title:  Weight a minute Mr. Postman

They need to get a new castmate named Sally so we can have "Weigh Down Sally."

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I’m glad Ashley got approved. Vanessa bull riding was fun, I could tell she was actually having a good time. 

Again this episode was dull as dishwater. I could see taking off your dress to get in the pool, but who wants to be arrested for indecent exposure??

I don’t mind the women hanging out, but can we actually see them working at weight loss? Meal prepping? Appropriate excercise? Handling social situations and staying in your calorie plan? Weight loss is boring AF (hence the outings and stuff) but that could be relatable. 

• Like 2

I think the castle wedding cake with the dragon wrapped around it sounds hideous.      It sounds like a little kid's fantasy birthday cake, not too grown people. 

In Tina's husband's place, I wouldn't move back into the house if Meghan and her fiance move back in.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

Seems like they could get married by a justice of the peace, and give Tina the money toward all they've gotten off of her.  I hate dead beats, and am hoping Meghan doesn't do well in her weight loss.  I'm petty that way.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Yeah, spending money on a fancy wedding seems inappropriate, unless they are paying Tina rent and are square with her.  

I’m not impressed when people say they want non traditional.  What that often means is tacky.  Lol. Maybe, it’ll come together.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 2/18/2023 at 3:31 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think the castle wedding cake with the dragon wrapped around it sounds hideous.      It sounds like a little kid's fantasy birthday cake, not too grown people. 

In Tina's husband's place, I wouldn't move back into the house if Meghan and her fiance move back in.   

I’m picturing Megan and John at a Renaissance Faire holding giant turkey legs.

• LOL 10