Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10 : Diamond Rings and Rumors

• Start Topic

Larsa receives an unexpected package, Guerdy puts work aside to make time for family game night, Julia starts spreading the news about her adoption plans and, at her engagement party, Nicole avoids her dad and defends her reputation against a rumour.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
(edited)

Larsa is a snob and a half ... Nicole had never met you in her life .... Who cares if you were married to Scottie or  anyone else famous, to her you were a fucking stranger off the street ... I was married to someone famous so that means I am ok...**checks papers** famous people have done some fowl shit and you wouldn't want them in your home no matter if EVERYONE knew them or not

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 15
  • Applause 4

I have been to the design district in Miami, (My very stylish daughter dragged me there), and now I want to go back and touch all the stuff in that store they held the fundraiser in, she had some really nice bags just waiting for a good home.  Did I miss the reason why most of the HW's were wearing the same cz necklace?

Larsa did not hear anything about Nicole prior to meeting her because I think they all acted like she was a nobody and didn't care that she was a doctor so Larsa, shut up, you are lying.  

What I would like is a viewing party with Marysol doing a play by play because her TH's are really good and then she should write a bartending book with all the cockies she drinks.

OMG Nicole sending that mirror to Larsa...tsk, tsk. Like that won't blow up in her face.  Larsa brought that on the dis-invite herself.

In the heat and humidity Geurdy wears a black net body suit in the daytime to sit in Larsa's prostitution whore condo. She must have agreed to wear it for someone to be seen on TV.

I know someone who use to bank at that old bank where Nicole had her party, I was always in awe of it, Nicole's party looked beautiful.

• Like 9
38 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG Nicole sending that mirror to Larsa...tsk, tsk. Like that won't blow up in her face.  Larsa brought that on the dis-invite herself.

But this is classic petty housewives move that I kinda live for ...lol 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9

Now that RHOBH and RHONY have imploded and RHOP has become such a crashing bore, Miami is the only franchise I still watch.

It's never quite interesting enough to propel me into High Snark Mode, though.

But in appreciation of Keywestclubkid's selfless efforts to get this Official Forum rollin'...  😀

•. Guerdy et famille's family game night was the lamest charades game ev-ah.

•. I must be completely outside the American standards-of-beauty zeitgeist because to me, Alexia looks like a space alien, Marisol looks like the CryptKeeper on Tales From the Crypt, and Lisa looks like she has scleroderma. (If Lennie did her facelift, he did a bad job, and she should have been the one serving divorce papers.). Don't even get me started on Larsa & Adriana (who I still have problems telling apart.)

•  I will say that, for whatever reason, Larsa strikes me as smart.  Shallow but smart.  Obvs, I have no way of proving this, but I have the impression that Larsa is smart enough to have gone to medical school herself had she had the slightest iota of interest in doing such.  So, I think the competition between Larsa and Nicole is actually a competition over brains—which, if true, is a refreshing change for a Real Ho'Wives show.

• Nicole wins the competition hands down in Ep. 10 'cause that mirror "gift" was such a great putdown!!!!!!!  But I'm surprised that Nicole could disinvite Larsa.  I mean, aren't the Ho'Wives contractually obligated to have all ho's on deck when they're doing a party??

Nicole is indeed a subtle bitch.

• That engagement party venue was amazing.

•. Julia remains my favorite of the Miami Ho'Wives.  She's just so goofy.  And smart in her own way because despite her apparent goofiness, she managed to snag Martina without a prenup!  Plus I ❤️LUV❤️ goats.

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Maximona said:

she managed to snag Martina without a prenup! 

That is what she says.

The adoption thing is a bit ridiculous, at this point in Martina's life she does not want to be tied down...just get another goat.

I agree with your take on some of the women's looks, fillers, botox, surgical proceedures, it is a slippery slope and I do not see great outcomes from all the work, I do have to say Nicole is really pretty. I cannot hate on Marysol, she may have done a bit much to her face but I think she is smart and funny.

Larsa does not seem smart to me, she seems basic although she figured out how to monetize on her surgically enhance body and so good for her but (butt), how sustainable is that? 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The adoption thing is a bit ridiculous

Well, it ain't gonna happen now that Martina is fighting the Big C.

.just get another goat.

I know, right?  A kid is a "kid"...  😀

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Maximona said:

But in appreciation of Keywestclubkid's selfless efforts to get this Official Forum rollin'...  😀

Awww thanks I just come on and post incessantly hoping this catches on more … This show should be A lot more popular then it currently is .. compared to the other city’s it’s actually thriving and fun and just the right amount of petty ridiculousness 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

I'm loving Nicole. That was great way to disinvite someone. Really not liking Alexia. Did she really say to Nicole "anybody can say whatever they want." Um ok, that may be true and Larsa has thrown out a lot of accusations this season but that doesn't mean that Nicole has to just sit there and take it. 

That was a really great looking party.

Love Kiki "who has time to sleep with the whole hospital?"

• Like 17
  • Applause 1

Wasn’t Nicole the new HW last season subtly mocking all the women for being married or wanting to be married because she was basically too cool for that and her and Anthony were just so perfect together they didn’t need marriage. The same Nicole that this year not only mention her “ring” in her tagline but is now throwing lavish parties to celebrate her engagement? Which is it Nicole??

As in true HW fashion I see a crash landing in her smug future with her centering on her obnoxious fiancé so much. Why the need to be on a HW show Anthony? Why are you in every episode? Gonna start doing TH soon? And like the wife or not, calling any of them fat on national tv is bound to backfire on you eventually. Why don’t you worry more on getting your girlfriend to stop trying to made her drunk daddy a star, and leave the cattiness to the ladies. 

I’m not necessarily a Larsa fan but she’s obviously here with a purpose. Much like the Tamras of the world. Lord knows this show needs some excitement and her and her nuttiness bring it. And as far as a Anthony mocking her using her name, screw him. I know plenty of divorced women who don’t change their name back, especially if they have children. Not to mention, she’s been with the guy since their teens, not exactly a gold-digger by todays standards. I’d be riding that name into the sunset with my big fat wallet if I were her j/s.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, hottesthw said:

I know plenty of divorced women who don’t change their name back,

I did and it was a pain in the ass, in hindsight I wish I hadn't since it was different than my kids last name AND in keeping with Larsa's famous last name I was married to a judge, (

although people that know his name were generally people in trouble with the law, lol). The next pain in the ass was when I remarried and then changed my name again, truly a pain in the ass so I sort of understand the reasons Larsa has stuck with her married name, her kids last name and hers are the same and the process of changing everything is a pain and I guess the feet pics of a Pippen are worth more than a non Pippen.

but is now throwing lavish parties to celebrate her engagement?

We see her walking back her too cool for school attitude about not needing to be married but now she is doubling down with a lot of fuss for her engagement, I imagine we might see a penis themed bachelorette party even if there is no wedding date set.  Will Nicole use Guerdy as a wedding planner, I hope.

I do not understand why this show is not the jewel in Bravo's crown, these women deserve a luxury European trip and a good time slot on the Bravo channel.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I do not understand why this show is not the jewel in Bravo's crown, these women deserve a luxury European trip and a good time slot on the Bravo channel.

I think it is because they want to drive viewers to sign up for Peacock - all of the broadcast networks (ABC/Hulu and CBS/Paramount+) are broadcasting premium stuff on their streaming networks. Some of it shows up later as  think the Ultimate Girls Trip wound up being broadcast on BRAVO eventually.

It's a good strategy because I signed up for Peacock for the UGT and have kept it. Even though I have DVR I will sometimes even watch the broadcast stuff on Peacock because it saves me from fast forwarding through the commercials on my DVR.

So Nicole has thrown down the gauntlet and taken up the mantle of being a "real" Real Housewife. Admittedly I am judgmental and a bit of an elitist but Nicole certainly is leagues above someone who was married to someone famous - latched on to the Kardashians and now earns money by being somewhat of a sex worker. Larsa can spin it all she wants but she is a sex worker - you don't have to have physical sex in order to merit that classification. 

• Like 13
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

someone to debate with :) 

I think it’s because she uses Scottie .. I was married to someone famous .. she hasn’t moved on from him and still using him for her WHOLE identity .. well him and her weird obsession with trying to look EXACTLY like her ex best friend 

so selling your feet pictures and being an ex wife of a famous person is MUCH more  prestigious AND much more worthy then putting yourself through medical school or being a teacher .. she is so full of shit. 

and accusing someone of sleeping with the staff of a hospital she works at is HELLA dangerous and damaging 

You mean Larsa doesn't have the best resume? 😉

Nicole is one of my favorite Housewives. She's not just beautiful, but classy, hardworking, intelligent, successful, and doesn't hit below the belt. 

Basically, she doesn't entirely fit in. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
On 1/21/2023 at 12:07 PM, RealHousewife said:

You mean Larsa doesn't have the best resume? 😉

Nicole is one of my favorite Housewives. She's not just beautiful, but classy, hardworking, intelligent, successful, and doesn't hit below the belt. 

Basically, she doesn't entirely fit in. 

Her fiance is a liability though because he is a fame whore.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/20/2023 at 1:22 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

someone to debate with :) 

I think it’s because she uses Scottie .. I was married to someone famous .. she hasn’t moved on from him and still using him for her WHOLE identity .. well him and her weird obsession with trying to look EXACTLY like her ex best friend 

so selling your feet pictures and being an ex wife of a famous person is MUCH more  prestigious AND much more worthy then putting yourself through medical school or being a teacher .. she is so full of shit. 

and accusing someone of sleeping with the staff of a hospital she works at is HELLA dangerous and damaging 

But she WAS married to someone famous. And she uses it to her advantage. Who wouldn’t? She’s still raising his 4 kids (and from what we’ve seen they’ve raised decent kids), so again, big deal. Not like she’s lying, and he doesn’t seem to be complaining. It only bothers those HW who wish they got a few million and some mansions when they divorced their men. 

I don’t recall Larsa ever putting Nicole and/or profession down. Didn’t she say they were both pretty smart just last episode.  And if Nicole was so worried about dangerous info coming out about her and hurting her at work, she wouldn’t be on a Housewife show flaunting her drunk father and famewhorey fiancé like she is. I mean has she ever watched the show before? It’s completely unfair to put that on Larsa because if it wasn’t her, it would be someone else. Look at last season where that awful Adriana (who is clearly soooooo jealous of Larsa), kept bringing up Kanye and the K family. Larsa kept trying to walk away and change the subject but A kept bringing it up. I read somewhere that Larsa signed some sort of NDA or something about K&K and could face big trouble if she talked about them (no idea if that’s true or not). So they all piled on Larsa as if she was doing something wrong by NOT talking about it. I said the same thing then, WTF did you expect going on one of these trashy shows?! 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 1
On 1/22/2023 at 10:41 AM, hottesthw said:

But she WAS married to someone famous. And she uses it to her advantage. Who wouldn’t?

WAS she isn’t famous on her own hence doesn’t she know who I was married too? Larsa wasn’t famous for a talent it was never her fame .. but here she is still saying that somehow because she was married to fame she should be treated like she is famous .. no boobo the famous one left 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 1/22/2023 at 7:41 AM, hottesthw said:

But she WAS married to someone famous. And she uses it to her advantage. Who wouldn’t? She’s still raising his 4 kids (and from what we’ve seen they’ve raised decent kids), so again, big deal. Not like she’s lying, and he doesn’t seem to be complaining. It only bothers those HW who wish they got a few million and some mansions when they divorced their men. 

I don’t recall Larsa ever putting Nicole and/or profession down. Didn’t she say they were both pretty smart just last episode.  And if Nicole was so worried about dangerous info coming out about her and hurting her at work, she wouldn’t be on a Housewife show flaunting her drunk father and famewhorey fiancé like she is. I mean has she ever watched the show before? It’s completely unfair to put that on Larsa because if it wasn’t her, it would be someone else. Look at last season where that awful Adriana (who is clearly soooooo jealous of Larsa), kept bringing up Kanye and the K family. Larsa kept trying to walk away and change the subject but A kept bringing it up. I read somewhere that Larsa signed some sort of NDA or something about K&K and could face big trouble if she talked about them (no idea if that’s true or not). So they all piled on Larsa as if she was doing something wrong by NOT talking about it. I said the same thing then, WTF did you expect going on one of these trashy shows?! 

Isn't it a put down to say that Nicole slept with all the doctors in the hospital where she works?  That's also slander and could be very damaging.  Larsa said this and it IS fair for Nicole to have clapped back at her.  In my opinion of course... 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
9 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

Isn't it a put down to say that Nicole slept with all the doctors in the hospital where she works?  That's also slander and could be very damaging.  Larsa said this and it IS fair for Nicole to have clapped back at her.  In my opinion of course... 

Exactly. IDK if Larsa feels like she's just doing her job as a housewife bringing up all this gossip about the women she doesn't like, but that was a particularly hurtful thing to say about a woman who's worked incredibly hard. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
On 1/19/2023 at 11:25 AM, Maximona said:

will say that, for whatever reason, Larsa strikes me as smart.  Shallow but smart.  Obvs, I have no way of proving this, but I have the impression that Larsa is smart enough to have gone to medical school herself had she had the slightest iota of interest in doing such.  So, I think the competition between Larsa and Nicole is actually a competition over brains—which, if true, is a refreshing change for a Real Ho'Wives show.

With all due respect, I was floored when I first read this, but I thought perhaps I was being too hard on Larsa. After watching more episodes, my opinion is further solidified that she has one of the lowest IQs on Bravo. 

I know a lot of folks who have the brains to become doctors but have no interest. However, I don't think I'd group Larsa with any of them.

She doesn't have great judgement. A lot like Alexia and Marysol, she's constantly on the wrong side. She isn't good at making an argument. Some people are great at arguing a point, even when the point sucks. She makes errors in speech. She seems slow to even understand when she's offensive. Based on how she couldn't figure out if her boyfriend was closer to her age or her kid's, I don't think she has the greatest math skills. IRC, she had difficulty saying LGBT. She's apparently a success on OnlyFans, which she holds in higher esteem than anesthesiology, but even her success on that platform surely has a lot to due with her famous last name and what she's willing to show. If she were a nicer person, I'd take it easier on her. I honestly feel bad when I think Bravo is exploiting someone who is more dim than malicious. But she talks down to people who work their butts off. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I am a long time lurker on this forum, I have just joined to comment on Miami! I watch all the ho’wives shows but am a recent convert to Miami ( have just binge watched from s1) ….and it’s defo up there with the best of them. The visuals, the clothes, the petty, the money, the Miami weather I am loving it! It seems like the lassies on this franchise have a lot more going on, it’s just so entertaining.

i don’t dislike any of them as such, I can’t quit Adriana for some reason. Guerdy is a fave.

I like Julia and Martina, I grew up watching Martina playing tennis and for some reason I cringe when they do scenes together, I don’t know why it just seems weird seeing this crossover 

I loved Nicole handing it to Larsa in this episode, hilariously done. Her party was beautiful too

ive seen a lot of hate for Larsa online but I don’t find her that bad, delusional maybe and not very bright. I still have the rest of s5 to go though!

agree with keywestclub kid Marysol is just like her ma, I think she looks good facially considering she seems to live off the bevy but is whippet thin.

• Like 4
On 1/20/2023 at 1:34 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I did and it was a pain in the ass, in hindsight I wish I hadn't since it was different than my kids last name AND in keeping with Larsa's famous last name I was married to a judge, (

although people that know his name were generally people in trouble with the law, lol). The next pain in the ass was when I remarried and then changed my name again, truly a pain in the ass so I sort of understand the reasons Larsa has stuck with her married name, her kids last name and hers are the same and the process of changing everything is a pain and I guess the feet pics of a Pippen are worth more than a non Pippen.

We see her walking back her too cool for school attitude about not needing to be married but now she is doubling down with a lot of fuss for her engagement, I imagine we might see a penis themed bachelorette party even if there is no wedding date set.  Will Nicole use Guerdy as a wedding planner, I hope.

I’ve been binge-watching since S2. It’s my favorite of the HWs show. So entertaining! Why isn’t it on Bravo?

• Like 3

Alexia is an asshole. (All my posts seem to start off by me calling someone an asshole) 'If Nicole concentrated more on the good things about her father, she would be more happy'. Like what good things? That he's a drunk who parties and tries to hit on his daughter's friend? That he went to jail? That he cares more about partying than his own daughter? 

I really feel for Nicole. Everyone is pushing her into trying to have a relationship with her father, and his father acts like this all the time. Nicole has more patience with her father than I ever would. He seems like a nightmare.

Oh and Larsa is an asshole and I applaud Nicole for disinviting her to the engagement party. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/21/2023 at 11:31 AM, Glama said:

Alexia is an asshole. (All my posts seem to start off by me calling someone an asshole) 'If Nicole concentrated more on the good things about her father, she would be more happy'. Like what good things? That he's a drunk who parties and tries to hit on his daughter's friend? That he went to jail? That he cares more about partying than his own daughter? 

I really feel for Nicole. Everyone is pushing her into trying to have a relationship with her father, and his father acts like this all the time. Nicole has more patience with her father than I ever would. He seems like a nightmare.

Oh and Larsa is an asshole and I applaud Nicole for disinviting her to the engagement party. 

I agree 100% on everything you said. And because it can’t be said enough, Larsa is an asshole! I loved the disinvite disinvitation. Good one Nicole. 
I thought Marysol was married, I didn’t know she really isn’t legally. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 1/19/2023 at 1:15 PM, skyedeveraux said:

Good for Nicole!! I can’t stand Larsa or her wreckless mouth. 

Alexia needs to have several seats. Not every conversation needs your input. Sometimes silence is the best option. 

I know, right?  I've been shocked by Alexia a couple of times already this season.  In the past, she seemed so NICE.  Now?  She's got an opinion on everyBODY, everyWHERE, all the frickin' time!!  And those lips in her talking heads....  Jeebus.  Just shut up every once in while.  Take a breath, girl!

Nicole's party was indeed FABULOUS.  What's the deal with the old bank buildings and the Howives party palaces?  We just saw one Sunday on RHONY!

Finally, I got a a giggle with Larsa and her GINORMOUS ASS cleaning her white couch while all the rest of the HoWives (sans LISA) were at the old bank building. I also appreciated Nicole's righteous indignation regarding her years in school to become a physician and Larsa selling pictures of her feet for $5.  AWESOME!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
On 4/22/2023 at 3:44 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I’ve been binge-watching since S2. It’s my favorite of the HWs show. So entertaining! Why isn’t it on Bravo?

@Sweet-tea, it IS on Bravo.  That's where I watch it.  

And welcome to the snarkfest Cooryln!

• Like 1

@goofygirl I think they aired it on Paramount Plus (which I don’t have) first at the beginning of the year. Then they started airing it on Bravo in July which is where I’m watching it too. I wish they would show it on Bravo at the same time as on Paramount Plus. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Larsa and her “don’t you know who I am?!!!” attitude. 🙄🙄

I was shocked that Nicole sent that disinvitation to Larsa.  Not expected from her! I didn’t see that as “subtle,” however, as she claimed.  lol She explained herself very well at the party and I was disappointed no one spoke up for her.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

@goofygirl I think they aired it on Paramount Plus (which I don’t have) first at the beginning of the year. Then they started airing it on Bravo in July which is where I’m watching it too. I wish they would show it on Bravo at the same time as on Paramount Plus. 

It originally aired on Peacock. That's NBC Universal's streaming vehicle. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/22/2023 at 4:44 PM, Sweet-tea said:

It's on Bravo after it aired on Peacock, and will be on Bravo first again from the new season on.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I can't stand Larsa, she is just outright cruel with what she says to people. I am surprised Nicole even invited her to the party in the 1st place, wasn't it last season Larsass was degrading her because she had her son out of wedlock?  I don't like Alexia always inserting herself in and basically claiming she knows it all. Adriana use to bug me, but not so much anymore.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

Miami is probably my favorite franchise. I like that there’s a lot of women and a lot going on all the time. 
Lars Larsa Larsa. She’s too snobby and shits on people with good careers. Her cracks about Nicole’s ex the school teacher were offensive. Now she wants to imply that Ncole slept her way through the hospital. I don’t blame Nicole for uninviting Larsa. Still I cringed at Anthony insults.

I hope Alexia is really helping Frankie be more independent. He seems like a kind young man. 
I laughed at Guerdy forcing her assistant to play charades and then he told her she should know the movie Horrible Bosses. 
Nicole’s dad and Kiki were a hoot. She really is gorgeous. Nicole’s dad is cringeworthy but I don’t think he means any harm. He’s not going to be the dad she wants so she needs to accept him or cut him off completely.

Still love Julia! 

• Like 5
On 3/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, RealHousewife said:

With all due respect, I was floored when I first read this, but I thought perhaps I was being too hard on Larsa. After watching more episodes, my opinion is further solidified that she has one of the lowest IQs on Bravo. 

I know a lot of folks who have the brains to become doctors but have no interest. However, I don't think I'd group Larsa with any of them.

She doesn't have great judgement. A lot like Alexia and Marysol, she's constantly on the wrong side. She isn't good at making an argument. Some people are great at arguing a point, even when the point sucks. She makes errors in speech. She seems slow to even understand when she's offensive. Based on how she couldn't figure out if her boyfriend was closer to her age or her kid's, I don't think she has the greatest math skills. IRC, she had difficulty saying LGBT. She's apparently a success on OnlyFans, which she holds in higher esteem than anesthesiology, but even her success on that platform surely has a lot to due with her famous last name and what she's willing to show. If she were a nicer person, I'd take it easier on her. I honestly feel bad when I think Bravo is exploiting someone who is more dim than malicious. But she talks down to people who work their butts off. 

She also couldn't read the message on the mirror and Guerdy had to read it for her . . . and it seemed like she didn't totally get it at first either and Guerdy had to expain that, too. I don't know if it's just the dead tone of her voice or her shallowness but she comes across as unintelligent to me. I think her political science days are long behind her.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3