Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I caught a good one the other day, the one who had a son at 13 and got kicked out of the house with the baby voice and she just sat in bed all day cooking and peeing and kept wanting one more chance from Dr Now with the handsome boyfriend.  I sure wish I had known you guys were here last week.

That would be LaShanta.  Just ONE more chance Dr Now, PLEASE!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Do these people not own a table? 

omg, she's a piece of work. You go, Allen. 

No one owns a table. That's enshrined on the original Bingo card! No one owns proper plates, either. Paper plates, no table, and probably at least one tiny dog. That's canon.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its never too late! Do you remember her name by chance? I have all the episodes in my YoutubeTV library, and my curiosity is piqued.

THEN EAT SOMETHING ELSE! EAT A GODDAMN SALAD FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Yes it's Lashante!   You will love it, it's up there with  the best of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Is she upset she can't eat carbs?

I'm so  tired of these people who can't squeeze out some tears if the insist on fake crying.

Paging Sister Wife Robyn

Allan seems like a nice guy. Very patient and kind, he will find someone else if she doesn’t grow up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

This just shows how real food addiction is because she’s acting exactly like an addict in a relationship with someone in recovery-guilting them, jealousy, resentment, sabotage… I give him so much credit for staying vigilant and not relapsing in the face of that onslaught. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I think she's also upset she couldn't get surgery, she had a cardiac arrest on the operating table, and they couldn't try to do surgery again unless she lost more weight, and passed the health screenings.        She needs to stop doing things for anyone else, and try for herself.     If she keeps this behavior going, then Allen will eventually get tired of it. 

Allen is doing so well.   However Vianey desperately needs psychotherapy, and immediately.    

• Like 5
  • Applause 2