Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Can't Fight This Feeling

• Start Topic

Ed reveals secrets about his past to Liz; tempers flare when Libby and Andrei meet with Libby's sisters; Jovi worries his marriage is in jeopardy; Michael is caught off guard when he learns Angela's been hiding something from him.

First Look: 18/11/22; TLC: 20/11/22; Discovery+: 20/11/22;

This week’s title is from REO Speedwagon?

The return of Big Egg and Liz. They are off to visit his family. Again, what is it with putting the dirty suitcase on the bed? At least put a big towel or spare sheet underneath it. Ed goes on about his family and his pain. Liz tries to understand him better. Sigh. The dogs are cute.

Angela continues to blame almost everything on Mykull. I was angry when I was watching their segment. She has no role in anything and Mykull does a,b,c to her and he is always at fault. He suggests some marriage counseling and she ain’t interested. In Nigeria, the man is king and the counselor won’t listen to Her Majesty.

Kim and Usman go to his house (a lot nicer than the last one) and hang some pictures to make it more like their place - well, til he redecorates it after she leaves. They struggle to put nails in the wall. No idea what building materials are used in Nigeria, but if it is drywall, good luck. Hello stud finder. The pictures aren’t really sticking to the wall. He decides to propose to her.  My black heart is still black.

Andreii and Libby go meet the Coven for lunch. They are beyond angry that they, the important family in a sea of dysfunction, learned about the baby at the same time as everyone else. That can’t be possible. More fake drama.

Jovi, Yara, Mylah, Mama, and Jovi’s friend are in a car heading off to Germany to visit Yara’s BFF. They drop Yara and her mom off at some store and then go to get gas. Saint Yara must help her friend Karina. She thinks she needs a sweater. Maybe Yara needs a new sweater. Anyway, if Yara wants to help her friend, why did she not email or text her or call her to ask what she needs? Maybe she can use some toiletries? Socks? Underwear? Practical stuff. Yara seems to be making this all about her being helpful when she is anything but. I don’t know if she has any idea how to help someone. 

Shaeeda and Eutris go shopping to some dress shop most likely in the Fashion District. Shae tells her that of course Bilal shut down after the dinner last evening. She wants a baby and yoga studio, but nothing. Eu expresses some concerns about Bilal. Shae does need to start to stick up for herself.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I have to say that flashback scene of Angela before all her weight loss was shocking, her face looked so enormous.  I’m def not saying better or worse lol!  Her fashion sense is horrible but her ego to even think she looks decent in the outfits she wears is just mind boggling.  Does she need to constantly berate and rage at Mikul, it’s really wearing thin.  Where is her friend?  Mikul just wants his car fixed lol 😝 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

They’re all acting like Libby’s pregnancy announcement was the lead story on the nightly news! 
Every time Becky gets on her high horse, I have to remind myself about her rap sheet and mug shot. image.jpeg.58ba50397be4b24752e26e9fbabc2248.jpeg

I had to laugh at Shaeeda and Eustice going into a NY clothing store and having their big conversation in front of hanging plastic bags while once in a while pretending to look at the dresses in them. 
And while I’m on the topic of dresses…

FA60C729-7F9F-4DD2-9BB3-008A7433DC19.jpeg

11B46720-98C2-47D8-9187-0B828691AB79.jpeg

You owe me breakfast & I will also send you the cleaning bill for cleaning up the 🤮 as I had just eaten.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, endure said:

I have to say that flashback scene of Angela before all her weight loss was shocking, her face looked so enormous.  I’m def not saying better or worse lol!

I think that's typical of a person who has lost weight, instead of their face being plump and smooth, now it's sunken and wrinkled. Angela's is even more so because of smoking. I disagree with the posts that she's had a facelift, if she had, all that excess skin in her cheeks would have been pulled tightly to the sides plus I doubt she could have quit smoking long enough to qualify for surgery not to mention the weeks of healing required afterwards

Edited by magemaud
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

And while I’m on the topic of dresses…

Great shots! The outfit would look cute on someone young, tall and thin. How does Angela not see herself? I think she remembers how big she was before, and in comparison she now thinks she's an itty-bitty. No, my love. I'm trying to remember if Michael has ever said anything to her for her efforts, or just pretends he doesn't see. Then when she whips out her cig and takes a long drag - geez. So unattractive.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think that's typical of a person who has lost weight, instead of their face being plump and smooth, now it's sunken and wrinkled. Angela's is even more so because of smoking. I disagree with the posts that she's had a facelift, if she had, all that excess skin in her cheeks would have been pulled tightly to the sides plus I doubt she could have quit smoking long enough to qualify for surgery not to mention the weeks of healing required afterwards

Pardon me if I have told this story before. My father was a dentist. He had a patient in her 80’s. I met her in the office one day and I would have sworn she didn’t look a day over 50. She had had so many facelifts, she could barely open her mouth wide enough for my father to work on her teeth.

Maybe we can crowdfund a facelift for Angela with the caveat that it has to be so tight, she can no longer open her mouth wide enough to screech at Mykul (or anyone else, for that matter).

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think Angela is even more repulsive after whatever she had done. 🤮

TLC could not put together a more hatable cast. 😟

She def is all that and having an episode with Angela, Natalie and the coven sisters is more than i can take 😬

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
8 hours ago, Breedom said:

I'm trying to remember if Michael has ever said anything to her for her efforts, or just pretends he doesn't see.

I remember two of Angela’s biggest complaints, first that Michael was against her having the work done, and afterwards he never said anything about how good she looked. He never asked to see her titties or her cooch! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 11/19/2022 at 12:12 AM, Frozendiva said:

This week’s title is from REO Speedwagon?

The return of Big Egg and Liz. They are off to visit his family. Again, what is it with putting the dirty suitcase on the bed? At least put a big towel or spare sheet underneath it. Ed goes on about his family and his pain. Liz tries to understand him better. Sigh. The dogs are cute.

Angela continues to blame almost everything on Mykull. I was angry when I was watching their segment. She has no role in anything and Mykull does a,b,c to her and he is always at fault. He suggests some marriage counseling and she ain’t interested. In Nigeria, the man is king and the counselor won’t listen to Her Majesty.

Kim and Usman go to his house (a lot nicer than the last one) and hang some pictures to make it more like their place - well, til he redecorates it after she leaves. They struggle to put nails in the wall. No idea what building materials are used in Nigeria, but if it is drywall, good luck. Hello stud finder. The pictures aren’t really sticking to the wall. He decides to propose to her.  My black heart is still black.

Andreii and Libby go meet the Coven for lunch. They are beyond angry that they, the important family in a sea of dysfunction, learned about the baby at the same time as everyone else. That can’t be possible. More fake drama.

Jovi, Yara, Mylah, Mama, and Jovi’s friend are in a car heading off to Germany to visit Yara’s BFF. They drop Yara and her mom off at some store and then go to get gas. Saint Yara must help her friend Karina. She thinks she needs a sweater. Maybe Yara needs a new sweater. Anyway, if Yara wants to help her friend, why did she not email or text her or call her to ask what she needs? Maybe she can use some toiletries? Socks? Underwear? Practical stuff. Yara seems to be making this all about her being helpful when she is anything but. I don’t know if she has any idea how to help someone. 

Shaeeda and Eutris go shopping to some dress shop most likely in the Fashion District. Shae tells her that of course Bilal shut down after the dinner last evening. She wants a baby and yoga studio, but nothing. Eu expresses some concerns about Bilal. Shae does need to start to stick up for herself.

Yara is not too bright.  Very babyish the way she thinks.  I want to know how she will help the situation in Ukraine.  It’s ok for her to get all decked out and go for drinks with friends, but Jovi is not allowed.  Not liking Yara’s mother at all.  Troublemaker.  She would love for Yara to get an apartment and a divorce, then collect money from Jovi for support and child support.  I feel bad for Gwen as she knows Yara will take Jovi to the cleaners wherever Yara winds up living.  I don’t know if she would be allowed to take the baby away to live back there again.  Seems she rather live in Europe.  I don’t know the rules.   Why is the whole gang going to her friend in Germany?  How will she help her friend?  She can barely do anything for herself.  One baby and she needs help.  I had three little kids, husband worked nights, took our only car, and I managed without any help and no car.  He had a hot meal everyday before work.  And she’s complaining?

Edited by kristen111
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Start off by Ed encouraging Liz to drink wine. "are you drinking coffee or vino?" Liz- "Coffee" Ed- "Boring."

Angela is so annoying I felt for her at first, but she has much baggage, and Michael is so inexperienced, that he has no idea what is right for him or her or both. Michael wanting a therapist to tell Angela how to be a wife is not going to go well. Michael is sort of a little dweeb.

Libby and her sisters are beyond--- what are they even complaining and angry about? I don't get it. Charlie sucks, but the sisters have never liked Andrei ever, and Andrei I think truly hates them.

Poor dumb Kim is so thrilled to be the bottom bitch.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Kim mentioned jumping out of an airplane 72 times.

I thank her for her service but at the same time she makes me very worried about possible brain damage.

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember two of Angela’s biggest complaints, first that Michael was against her having the work done, and afterwards he never said anything about how good she looked. He never asked to see her titties or her cooch! 

He probably figured she’d just show them to him anyway, like she did with his aunt.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Angela is so ragingly insecure. Billy is 100% not interested in Angela. Angela's issue is she is a lot older than Michael and is very insecure about her age. As Angela said, Michael is not terribly charismatic or interesting. Angela isn't either. They are meant to be.

Sheeda and Bilah make no sense to me. Who is the stupid "friend" saying, "oh, just don't take your birth control pills." Why would she say this? That's the worst advise ever. And if Sheeda wants kids so bad, why wait until you are almost 40 to have them? This has to be a scripted thing because it makes no sense.

Jovi is such a tool. He really doesn't get that people are needing help, and Yara wants to help her friends. Jovi is slowing her down with his need to party and drink with friends. I don't really get why Jovi would want Yara to sit by herself in New Orleans than be with her mom and let her mom spend time with the daughter. Having said all that, if he allows Yara to stay with Mylah in another country, it will be REALLY hard to get her daughter back. He should talk to an attorney asap.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

And if Sheeda wants kids so bad, why wait until you are almost 40 to have them? This has to be a scripted thing because it makes no sense.

I get it. I wanted kids too but I didn't have what it takes to be a single mom and I hadn't met anyone I wanted to have kids with by the time I was 40. Lucky for me, I married a man with a beautiful daughter so I have a lovely family that I never thought I'd get. 

What I can't understand is why Shaeeda married someone who so obviously did not want to have kids, despite what he says and why she is willfully ignoring all the red flags he is tossing up about waiting to start trying. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

I turned this off about mid way because the stupidity was getting to me....

Did we ever see Yara's friend? Again, i call bullshit on Yara's humanitarian tour of Europe to save everyone from back home. If her friend truly left with just the clothes on her back, and you knew you were coming over and going to see her, WTF wouldn't you ask what you could bring and then fill a suitcase with stuff? Toiletries, socks, underwear, tampons, winter coat, etc? Instead she maybe will get a fancy sweater. If you fled with just the clothes on your back, and are a refugee, I imagine living in not so great conditions, would you welcome your rich American friend with a camera crew? I would not. Again, I predict we will see a blow up doll twin living in a nice apartment wringing her hands about the war.

Yara's mother WOULD be completely happy with her daughter divorcing Jovi, collecting her alimony and support and coming back home. Who needs a husband, right ? Apparently she sees him as an ATM. It is interesting how we get the two extremes on this show----the families where the man is king and head of the house and family and then the ones like this where he is a means to an end (kids, green card, money) and we just talk about him behind his back or to his face in a language he doesn't understand. Jovi is an immature douchebag but he doesn't deserve this crap. 

Kim and Usman---this all has to be one big fake out right? There can't possibly be people this stupid that have found each other? I think this was all (in Usman's mind) a storyline to be acted out to get him more publicity for his "career." Not a real relationship, didn't expect to give her the yammy, etc. But once Kim showed up with that PS and macbook, he was hooked and now is too deep in the crazy to get out. NO matter what pops up----no blessing from family, no sex, no PDA, his revelation about Zara, insistence on a baby, insisting on multiple young wives, even hey I will be mostly here in Nigeria after we marry---nothing is a deal breaker with psycho Kim. Next thing he has to try is find a woman to pop up and say she is already wife #1. BGL is already remarried in teh US, so she is out. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 6

Bullshit. Wrinkles! He's the man that you met because he's now doing what you want him to do.  Bullshit, Wrinkles.  You were hoarse because you were screaming like a banshee not because you were sick.

I simply have to start fast forwarding through Wrinkles segments because she LITERALLY turns my stomach. Maybe because she is so much like my mother was.   I have hate watched people like Whitney Thor but Whitney does not hold a candle to this POS.  Whitney is deluded, Whitley is probably a narcissist, but Whitney is not toxic. Wrinkles is. And no green card is worth it.

Edited by Kid
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I get it. I wanted kids too but I didn't have what it takes to be a single mom and I hadn't met anyone I wanted to have kids with by the time I was 40. Lucky for me, I married a man with a beautiful daughter so I have a lovely family that I never thought I'd get. 

What I can't understand is why Shaeeda married someone who so obviously did not want to have kids, despite what he says and why she is willfully ignoring all the red flags he is tossing up about waiting to start trying. 

I don't understand it either. Did they never discuss having kids before marriage or did Bilal just lie to her to get her to marry him. Obviously, if they wait another two years before trying the chance of her getting pregnant is going to be slim.

Her not taking her birth control behind Bilal's back is kind of shady but I could see her doing that just to get pregnant. Bilal is never going to be "ready."

• Like 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, applewood said:

I don't understand it either. Did they never discuss having kids before marriage or did Bilal just lie to her to get her to marry him. Obviously, if they wait another two years before trying the chance of her getting pregnant is going to be slim.

Her not taking her birth control behind Bilal's back is kind of shady but I could see her doing that just to get pregnant. Bilal is never going to be "ready."

The older she is the more likely there will be birth defects.  I wonder how Bilal would respond to that situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I am so over Angela. I realize she's desperate to stay on the show or in the limelight, so she bullies Michael into letting her play out "her tik tok crush" as a repulsive storyline. She needs to go.

As for comments on the "coven", I am not a fan of any husband who berates women as much as he does. But I blame Libby. If anyone spoke of my sisters and mother that way, I'd be gone. Libby is not worth watching, especially when she keeps her poor child away from her aunts and cousins.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, applewood said:

I don’t think she’s on the Pill because she said they were using condoms and hinted that there might be some kind of “accident” 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, applewood said:

I think he outright lied to her while they were dating and he also said in the prenup that they would work to get pregnant within three years. I think he was banking on waiting to start trying for three years, by which time it will be much less likely for Shaeda to conceive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

he also said in the prenup that they would work to get pregnant within three years.

I'm still confused. Which is it, I thought the prenup stated she would try to get pregnant before 40 but now he's claiming that they wouldn't even start making a baby for three years when she IS 40? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So in this week’s boring ep:

Libby and Andrei and the Coven/sisters: who do you two ladies think you are? Your sister chooses how she informs you that she is preggers. Why do you two think you get special treatment? Libby chose her social media account. Get over yourselves. It is the second baby. I wondered if it was staged/scripted. As the restaurant server and even manager, I would not want these folks arguing and pushing and shoving in my establishment and annoying other patrons. Behave like civilized people or leave.

Angela and Mykull: she sure loves Murica right down to her flag inspired shoes. She treats her husband worse than an abused pet. I do understand his desire for counseling - to get some sort of real functionality to this toxic relationship and marriage. She claims to have a Tik Tok crush on some Canadian Billy dude.  But that is fine and Mykull’s Instagram women/female followers are not. Hypocrite, double standards. Of course she has no interest in counseling. The therapist would see right through her games and garbage and insecurities.

Kimbaaaaaly and Usman: he proposes! The Green Card is so like the Precioussssssssss. Throughout the segments, we don’t see any fans around the so-called superstar, no affection with his fiancé. There are plenty of well maintained women of Kimbaaaly’s age range who dress quite well and maintain themselves. He seems to have a type in terms of foreign ‘brides’. There is still a major power imbalance with the lovely and naive 18 year old prospective wife and baby mama. How disappointing that the US frowns on polygamy. Kim, enjoy your fling, your non taste of being with a celebrity, and be grateful that you dodged this bullet.

Ed and Liz: what does she see in this dude? Security? A fixer upper project? He repulses me on multiple levels. His Crocs were not great, the stinky pinky innuendo was gross. Liz, figure out that you do have worth, and really look at this man as a prospective life partner. Maybe figure out what your karma is with him.

Bilal and Shaeeda: you both visited NYC for the precious season’s tell all. This is not your first trip. The viewers are not stupid. The BFF has your husband’s number and area code. I am assuming this is probably another fake storyline. Yeah, setting up a business, and a successful one does take time and money and a proper marketing plan and won’t happen overnight. Maybe her doctor needs to get her on a birth control pill that will force a 28 day cycle. Various medications including antibiotics can interfere with the Pill’s effectiveness. And women who are on the Pill can end up pregnant. Bilal, of course, came across in a poor light with Shaeeda’s BFF.

Jovi and Yara and Tal and Mama: why is this dude hitching a ride to Germany? Yara’s jealous mother continues to plot and scheme her daughter’s upcoming marriage breakup. And maybe get an expensive bag or two in the process. Yara seems happy to have Mylah as an accessory and a bargaining chip with Jovi. She’d be real happy to move back to Europe, show off her surgical enhancements and luxury stuff and dump the baby on her mother. Being a mom is a full time job but you can get breaks. Buying her BFF a sweater is cute but not helpful. Why didn’t you use your social media clout to do some fundraising in NOLA, give to the Red Cross or other charity, have the government most likely double the amount and then an agency like the Red Cross has the buying power to actually help people. Yeah, Karina may appreciate a cheap sweater and give the side eye to the designer clothes and shoes and bags you are flaunting. The idea of helping folks seems to be showy and superficial. A shoulder to cry on is nice but ask your friends what they need, and start actually doing something. Talk is very cheap.

• Love 6

Yara wants to help her fellow Ukrainians that have been displaced because of the war, not to be cold but do they need Yara's help?  If Yara really wants to help them maybe she should take a page out of Betheny Frankle's book and get gift cards for those people so they can get their own food and clothing, I do not think Yara has the where with all to orchestrate to logistics to get the magnitude of help that is really needed.

I really do not see the difference between Yara sitting alone in New Orleans with the kid vs. being in Prague with her mother if Jovi is out of the US for 30 days but on the other hand there is a financial consideration, he is already paying rent on an apartment in the US, does Yara think he will pay for an apartment in Prague too? Maybe she should think about visiting for longer periods of time twice a year or some sort of compromise, Jovi will not win any argument with a flat out "No.

Bilal tells BFF that he has always wanted more kids? He said that with a straight face.  Shaeeda is probably more interested in winning the fight about kids than actually having one.

Oh Kimbally, you are an idiot, that contract Mother Usman provided, (in English yet, a language she does not even speak), will be broken ASAP when Usman cannot travel back home for at least a year, green card, immigration paperwork, etc...and now you are shocked, shocked I tell you that Usman may not have a second wife in Nigeria, can you believe it! I still say why does Usman have to be married to sire a kid? If I were Kimbally I would want to make some legal and binding financial agreements that says I (Kim) would not be paying for the second wife and any children's life style and we all know Usman does not earn any money.

Ed and his pink croc's...need attention much?  Liz, please stop crying, it is pathetic and nobody believes you when you say you are happy with Ed.

Sister's Libby, please stop with the yelling.  The bleeping of most of your words has become annoying and predictable maybe you are not even really talking and TLC editors just keep hitting the bleep button because you have nothing of interest to say.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ed and his pink croc's...need attention much?  Liz, please stop crying, it is pathetic and nobody believes you when you say you are happy with Ed.

A big round of applause to all of you who are still watching. This is such a bad season.

I can't stand Wrinkles. I cant stand Big Pred and I was going to FF but the pink crocs threw me off and I just shut it off. I guess I am just here for the Bollywood drama of Chicken and Somemeat who were not on this episode.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

A big round of applause to all of you who are still watching. This is such a bad season.

I can't stand Wrinkles. I cant stand Big Pred and I was going to FF but the pink crocs threw me off and I just shut it off. I guess I am just here for the Bollywood drama of Chicken and Somemeat who were not on this episode.  

I can't quit, I have tried but just cannot. Is there some sort of self help group that I can go to, 90 Day Anonymous Group?

• Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 11/19/2022 at 9:39 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

You owe me breakfast & I will also send you the cleaning bill for cleaning up the 🤮 as I had just eaten.

That first pix of Angela....is she about to give birth or is she getting ready to take a pee?  How grotesque.  I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't such a violent, dirty, ugly, old hag.   I bet she smells like stale cigarette smoke and b.o., along with an overabundance of nose stuffing, really cheap perfume.   🤢🤧

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

That first pix of Angela....is she about to give birth or is she getting ready to take a pee?  How grotesque.  I'd feel sorry for her if she weren't such a violent, dirty, ugly, old hag.   I bet she smells like stale cigarette smoke and b.o., along with an overabundance of nose stuffing, really cheap perfume.   🤢🤧

...fried bologna, vomit and unkept litter box.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
On 11/21/2022 at 9:12 AM, Stuckathome said:

I turned this off about mid way because the stupidity was getting to me....

Did we ever see Yara's friend? Again, i call bullshit on Yara's humanitarian tour of Europe to save everyone from back home. If her friend truly left with just the clothes on her back, and you knew you were coming over and going to see her, WTF wouldn't you ask what you could bring and then fill a suitcase with stuff? Toiletries, socks, underwear, tampons, winter coat, etc? Instead she maybe will get a fancy sweater. If you fled with just the clothes on your back, and are a refugee, I imagine living in not so great conditions, would you welcome your rich American friend with a camera crew? I would not. Again, I predict we will see a blow up doll twin living in a nice apartment wringing her hands about the war.

Yara's mother WOULD be completely happy with her daughter divorcing Jovi, collecting her alimony and support and coming back home. Who needs a husband, right ? Apparently she sees him as an ATM. It is interesting how we get the two extremes on this show----the families where the man is king and head of the house and family and then the ones like this where he is a means to an end (kids, green card, money) and we just talk about him behind his back or to his face in a language he doesn't understand. Jovi is an immature douchebag but he doesn't deserve this crap. 

Kim and Usman---this all has to be one big fake out right? There can't possibly be people this stupid that have found each other? I think this was all (in Usman's mind) a storyline to be acted out to get him more publicity for his "career." Not a real relationship, didn't expect to give her the yammy, etc. But once Kim showed up with that PS and macbook, he was hooked and now is too deep in the crazy to get out. NO matter what pops up----no blessing from family, no sex, no PDA, his revelation about Zara, insistence on a baby, insisting on multiple young wives, even hey I will be mostly here in Nigeria after we marry---nothing is a deal breaker with psycho Kim. Next thing he has to try is find a woman to pop up and say she is already wife #1. BGL is already remarried in teh US, so she is out. 

Maybe Yara and her friend will go down to the German Beer Hall and throw down a few in their new sweaters while Jovie babysits.  He’s getting more stupid by the minute.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Peeing is more likely since she couldn't get Skyla to give her an "aig"

Yeah.  A aig.  Just whut she needs to complete her ridiculous, totally dysfunctional relationship with pathetic, mealy-mouthed Mikull.   An innocent being to torture until the day she effing dies.  Nasty old crack.  She can literally make my skin crawl.  Those fingernails for example.  What toxic waste lurks under those filthy things?  Eeeek.  😮 🤮 🏃‍♀️    

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I turned on First Look and the first thing I see is Little Ed saying he might get some "Stinky Pinky" and I turned the channel.

I didn’t cave and watch last night, but my neighbor told me to watch on demand as there was something about Natalie and Michael’s Mother, so I’m waiting for it to come on demand dammit.  Still waiting.  Such trash.  I heard Andri and the guy from Israel are getting a spin-off.  WTF?  Also, is it true Kalani divorced her husband and is pregnant again?  More gossip.  From who, I wonder.  Her sister is engaged.  Why do I care?

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bilal tells BFF that he has always wanted more kids? He said that with a straight face.  Shaeeda is probably more interested in winning the fight about kids than actually having one.

I am so frustrated with Bilal's attitude because he knows she is 37 years old, and I have girlfriends that are panicking because they've been trying since they've been 30. For Bilal to tell her to wait 3 years tells me that he's clearly hoping she won't be able to conceive naturally.

THEN... if she says she wants to retrieve & freeze her eggs he'll probably nix the idea because it's too expensive, and not natural as Allah would want. He's always mansplaining some ridiculous facts that are often not true, or too fixated on how to twist word meanings. IE, backing down from providing a studio by saying he never promised that. He's full of BS

Maybe Jovi should just let Yara stay (she said she would use her money) but take his daughter  with him. His mother can babysit if he's called in.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

The bleeping of most of your words has become annoying and predictable maybe you are not even really talking and TLC editors just keep hitting the bleep button because you have nothing of interest to say.

Libby, Andrei, and family (except maybe the 2 dads) need to go away. We can't even watch just libby and him because they both swear constantly (and in front of the child). I know they supposedly have money, but to me they just appear basic, and devoid of any intelligence or even proper grammar.

I enjoy the two fathers, but nothing else 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

I can't quit, I have tried but just cannot. Is there some sort of self help group that I can go to, 90 Day Anonymous Group?

I can't quit simply because I'm hoping for one of them (any of them) to stand up and shut down the negative behaviour, but NOT through violence.

I stuck with sister wives (i did cut out for 5 years because kody was such a douche) BUT Christine standing up and saying no more! is exactly what I'm hoping someone will do on Happily Ever After (Do you hear me Mike, Syngin, Shaeeda, Michael?)

• Fire 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Libby and Andrei and the Coven/sisters: who do you two ladies think you are? Your sister chooses how she informs you that she is preggers. Why do you two think you get special treatment? Libby chose her social media account. Get over yourselves.

Hypocrite, double standards. Of course she has no interest in counseling. The therapist would see right through her games and garbage and insecuritiesl.

Bilal and Shaeeda: you both visited NYC for the precious season’s tell all. This is not your first trip. The viewers are not stupid. The BFF has your husband’s number and area code. I am assuming this is probably another fake storyline. Yeah, setting up a business, and a successful one does take time and money and a proper marketing plan and won’t happen overnight. Maybe her doctor needs to get her on a birth control pill that will force a 28 day cycle. Various medications including antibiotics can interfere with the Pill’s effectiveness. And women who are on the Pill can end up pregnant. Bilal, of course, came across in a poor light with Shaeeda’s BFF.

Yara seems happy to have Mylah as an accessory and a bargaining chip with Jovi. She’d be real happy to move back to Europe, show off her surgical enhancements and luxury stuff and dump the baby on her mother. Being a mom is a full time job but you can get breaks.

uying her BFF a sweater is cute but not helpful. Why didn’t you use your social media clout to do some fundraising in NOLA, give to the Red Cross or other charity, have the government most likely double the amount and then an agency like the Red Cross has the buying power to actually help people. Yeah, Karina may appreciate a cheap sweater and give the side eye to the designer clothes and shoes and bags you are flaunting. The idea of helping folks seems to be showy and superficial.

I enjoyed reading your post, as usual. I agree re: Angela. Her abuse on this trip made me switch channels. She needs to go, and she's far too old to be playing the sexy wife who's crushing on men because she's lonely? Michael doesn't have IG because Angela knows there are women (like Kim) who will take Michael off her hands, if she's so hard done by.

As for Libby, for her Dad to question her announcement w/o informing her family was informative as Dads don't normally pay attention, so he knew it wasn't right. Libby chose "followers and likes" over family. Libby and Andrei deserve each other. I can complain about my family, my parents etc, but God help my husband if he did that. It's still my family don't you dare speak like that about them, and he's even worse to the women. I'm sorry but I believe he's misogynistic - the hatred he spewed (with Libby) because the sisters met with their mother and Charlie on her birthday. I would swallow my contempt for someone in my family, if it made my mother happy for one night. 

• Applause 1
On 11/18/2022 at 9:42 PM, magemaud said:

Every time Becky gets on her high horse, I have to remind myself about her rap sheet and mug shot. image.jpeg.58ba50397be4b24752e26e9fbabc2248.jpeg

I like Becky and Jen. Have they said stupid things in anger? Yes! But not have as stupid as what Andrei says about them. If I were Becky, I'd be close to tears just watching the the episode. He says the most ugly things about the sisters, and especially the mom. They're mad at Pamela because she loves her son and wants them to try to get along...? He's unreasonable, which is making them afraid they're losing Libby. Personally, she's not a kind person and she feeds off discord. Her family needs to cut her adrift because that's what she wants.

9 hours ago, Chalby said:

They're mad at Pamela because she loves her son and wants them to try to get along...?

She enables her violent, alcoholic (and if rumors are true) cokehead son who has a violent streak and likes to stir up shit and cause drama. This is typical (sadly) behavior that plays out in a lot of families with a member who is an addict. One person coddles the addict, forgives whatever heinous thing they do while many others hold the line and get fed up with the drama and just cut contact. Or limit it. I don't blame Andrei for not wanting to spend a lot of time around that dysfunction, or subject his daughter to it. Is he a hothead and toxic in his own right? Yep. Doesn't mean he is wrong about her family. Libby has said as much---that she grew up with a lot of dysfunction. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3

I’m sorry, but Jovi really needs to stop treating Yara like a child. I keep hearing people (including some of my favorite 90 Day podcasters) agreeing with Jovi that Yara shouldn’t be “allowed to” travel to Europe alone or stay there without Jovi. I fully disagree with that. She’s a grown woman who hasn’t seen her loved ones in two years. That’s enough reason even without the heartbreaking issue of the Ukrainian invasion. Plus, Jovi is literally away half of the time anyway. If he’s actually scared she’s not going to come back, there are much bigger issues he needs to work out and forcing her to hurry back to America will only make those issues worse.

Can they just replace all the Libby and Andrei segments with Andrei's dad running errands or something? He is literally the only good person in that family, besides maybe Andrei himself sometimes. Like, holy shit, these are some terrible toxic people...

I HATE Angela. Hate her so much. She is so toxic. She’s allowed to have a crush on a guy and Michael can’t have an Instagram because women comment on it?? Ridiculous. I’m so tired of watching her. She is so toxic and abusive.

I have a theory that the reason she goes to Nigeria is not to see Michael but to buy cheap Marlboros.

Why does Ed keep saying Liz is his first serious relationship after his ex wife? As if we didn’t all watch him in a relationship with Rose?

I think Usman almost did a little twirl while he was sashaying out of the airport.

• Love 6