Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: November 1, 2022

• Start Topic

Kate complaining about Logan’s low energy…that’s him in a nutshell.   

And funny Kate is on the same page as Eliza…tell me you’d prefer I didn’t go so I know you care.  …especially with Logan and Rodney practically pushing the women at the other guys and being disappointed when they agree.  

6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Shanae to the jerk, “what are your core values?”

The jerk: “I have a golden retriever”

Make it make sense

He has made the dog his whole personality….not stopping to think how it looks that even though he loves his sick dog more than anything, he has no problem dumping the dog twice to go on tv.  I’m sure he’d never dump a woman that way….would he?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Does Hayden think it's going to endear himself to women to talk about how much he loves his dog to the point of paying a hundred thousand dollars to extend his life yet you still. Leave him. To do a reality show. Twice.

And he clearly believes he did nothing wrong to Rachel/Gabby which is why he so readily admits what he said to Kate.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

Hayden is totally clueless about how he comes off.
It's ridiculous that they allowed Justin to come back. They've set a precedent now.
I've never noticed how much the show messes with the cast before. Production allowed Justin back in to cause problems for Rodney and they had Florence keep Alex to create issues for Johnny.

• Fire 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, phlebas said:

"I thought I was doing the right thing by giving her the option to choose"?

WTF Rodney?

Idiot.  He did NOT give her the option.  Does he think he has veto power?   She just wanted to hear him express how he felt, not give permission.  

eta. To clarify, when I objected to him saying he gave her the option….no he did not giver her the option. The show and Justin did.  When she asked Rodney his thoughts, he indicated she should go on the date. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Paraphrasing…

Logan: If you want to explore going on a date with Hayden, I think you should be allowed that experience.

Kate: Logan acted like he didn’t care if I lived or died! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I personally didn't find anything wrong with Rodney's response to Eliza about the date last night. He's a nice guy and didn't want to be a hypocrite. If Eliza wants a caveman-type, that's just not Rodney. And now she just wants to punish him.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 18

I really don't like Eliza.  "The woman has no agency" is not a relationship style I subscribe to.  In fact, it really bothers me.

15 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Idiot.  He did NOT give her the option.  Does he think he has veto power?   She just wanted to hear him express how he felt, not give permission.  

He did give her the option.  She could choose.  She could have done anything she wanted under the sun and why should Rodney have decided for her?

Rodney did express everything he felt, and let her make the decision.

3 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

I personally didn't find anything wrong with Rodney's response to Eliza about the date last night. He's a nice guy and didn't want to be a hypocrite. If Eliza wants a caveman-type, that's just not Rodney. And now she just wants to punish him.

The whole thing is just extremely manipulative.

• Like 2
  • Love 19
21 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So are we expecting the twin kids to be less boring than the 1st time? 

After 90 seconds... No

20 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

And then Kate started reading the same script! Is this a new thing among 20 somethings?

Edited by phlebas
  • Love 5

Eliza isn't the "sweet girl" everyone assumes she is. She's a manipulator who enjoys jerking guys around. Her cruel little smug smiles and goofy faces when Rodney was trying to fix things made me want to shove a grapefruit in her face. Rodney deserves better than that little toad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Eliza isn't the "sweet girl" everyone assumes she is. She's a manipulator who enjoys jerking guys around. Her cruel little smug smiles and goofy faces when Rodney was trying to fix things made me want to shove a grapefruit in her face. Rodney deserves better than that little toad.

1000%

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

+100.  People assume she's sweet because she looks very sweet.  But she isn't.

Rodney is a Bachelorette franchise darling.  There are thousands of women waiting to date him.  (Actually, he has over 100,000 followers so holy crap, probably more than I thought.)

I just said in the last episode thread that Genevieve craves drama.  Well, guess what, like clockwork, it's FEEDING TIME!!!!!! 😄

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

How is this not a Bro Vacation?  😄😄😄

That is EXACTLY WHAT IT IS!

A producer definitely forced Victoria to chase Genevieve.  The fact that Gen had to lock her out is so extreme.  Victoria could have just respected that she didn't want to talk.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

Whoa I actually think I'm on Genevieve's side. Aaron just blew up. It very well may be residual hurt feelings from the Justin thing, but from what they showed, she's barely gotten two words out before he goes off. It could be the editing and hopefully it is because I've always liked Aaron.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Genevieve did gaslight:

Genevieve:  "Sorry that I actually wanted 10 minutes."

There is absolutely nothing in that sentence that was sincere.  Aaron was upset that she started a fight out of the blue, and Genevieve refused to own that.  She just said a bunch of sarcastic jabs instead.  It was a fake apology as a jab to him.  No wonder Aaron said she makes him feel so bad.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I haven't watched BIP for a long time. Are the women getting more unstable? Jill, Genevieve, Eliza, that crazy doctor? What a bunch of toxic, exhausting women.

It is crazy when Shanae doesn’t make the top 5.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

Whoa I actually think I'm on Genevieve's side. Aaron just blew up. It very well may be residual hurt feelings from the Justin thing, but from what they showed, she's barely gotten two words out before he goes off. It could be the editing and hopefully it is because I've always liked Aaron.

I agree.  I think he was being kind of a jerk.  And just now he was a bigger jerk for no real reason.  I think he just wants to look like he is the nice one and tries to elevate himself by making the other person look bad.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, b2H said:

Gen and the lunkhead are both unsuited for each other.  Enough.

I agree. Gen has bugged me from the first  day, but I do agree with her that Aaron prefers hanging with the bros. I never got the sense that he's all that into her.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Give it up Aaron.  Regardless who was right or wrong, things are not salvageable.    

And the two eavesdroppers are wrong.  Arguing like that doesn’t mean feelings of love…. It means the relationship is toxic. 

Time for James to return so he and Aaron can run off together again.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 11

I'm about an hour behind the real-time broadcast, but I had to pause watching to come here and ask if Logan just used the word "churlish", and even more surprisingly, used it correctly in a sentence?   Maybe I've been wrong about him all along, it's his big vocab energy that brings the ladies flocking.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

As an aside, I don't care that they brought Justin back.  They'll probably bring back whoever they want that asks to come back.

Look at the special treatment they gave Michael.  They gave him someone to string along, that poor sweet young girl, and then he dumped her ass, and then they brought in Danielle (?) and then he didn't have to compete in Casa Amor.  Straight up bullshit.  How is what happened with Justin less fair than that, you know what I mean?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

I actually enjoyed the date with the twins (besides maybe licking the armpit!).  At least they all had fun.  Beats sitting in a 120 degree hut with some topless guy lighting candles and telling you to share your feelings.  Shanae and Florence know they are not getting an engagement as Paradise is getting close to the end, so why not just have some fun with some young fresh meat.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10