Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: October 25, 2022

• Start Topic

Logan :  “I have to explain to Shanae that when she was gone I met someone and formed a stronger connection”.   Sheesh!  She was gone 2 days, not 2 years.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 7

I really don’t care about any of the relationships but they really treated the women poorly.  They made them leave after making them form relationships to stay.  And the guys had it easier as they didn’t have to pack and leave.  They had the new women come to them, which I think was probably easier than being shipped off to some random place.  

It isn’t testing their relationships when they hardly had time to get to know each other…it is just ending it before it even started.  

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Damn, Jesse really did them dirty with that dire warning to brace yourselves for a very different beach. Your relationships may have changed forever. Prepare to be dumped. Meanwhile, what, 4 out of 6 guys were completely loyal and waiting with bated breath for their girls to return.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7

The 1st 3 ladies back were loaded to unleash their wrath or meltdown on the beach, even the crab went to hide. 

I don’t get why Genevieve is ready to propose or go home when she’s already been through 3 guys in the week she was in the beach. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Damn, Jesse really did them dirty with that dire warning to brace yourselves for a very different beach. Your relationships may have changed forever. Prepare to be dumped. Meanwhile, what, 4 out of 6 guys were completely loyal and waiting with bated breath for their girls to return.

Yeah, agreed.  And it was kind of like they were punished for who knows what.  And the girls at the beach act like who are these girls?  Um, the ones that were there before you?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I thought Genevieve was going to pass out cold from an anxiety attack like Casey. Then she’s all, I’ve been confident about our relationship, and now I’m even more confident. Girl, this has been your idea of “confident in a relationship”?!? 

Season 1 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

One of the many reasons why I felt bad for the OG girls when they were forced to leave was because they were made to feel completely replaced. As they were originally packing to go I remember one of them asking in an upset tone of voice "Are they going to be sleeping in our beds?" Then the editors showed the new girls in the beach rooms laughing and jumping on the beds.

So....what's going to happen now - will they show how the sleeping arrangements are worked out now that the OG girls are back? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Melonie77 said:

One of the many reasons why I felt bad for the OG girls when they were forced to leave was because they were made to feel completely replaced. As they were originally packing to go I remember one of them asking in an upset tone of voice "Are they going to be sleeping in our beds?" Then the editors showed the new girls in the beach rooms laughing and jumping on the beds.

So....what's going to happen now - will they show how the sleeping arrangements are worked out now that the OG girls are back? 

I felt the same way.  

on another note, Kate is a weird freak.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Genevieve is way too much. Good for Aaron to be able to deal with her histrionics.

I don’t like Shanae but I like Logan and Kate even less. Shanae just prefers Logan to Tyler because Tyler chose Brittany. Shanae and Logan are very similar, they both want to play the field. Shanae has made connections with as many guys as Logan has with women so again like Genevieve, why is she feeling entitled to the guy she left behind and had been with for just a few days. 

This season really sucks, even the drama is lame. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 14
On 10/25/2022 at 8:30 PM, alexa said:

I felt the same way.  

on another note, Kate is a weird freak.

Yes she is! And she has a strange voice. I hate all her quotes and clichés.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2
Just now, Thumper said:

Doesn’t this kind of thing happen all the time on this show?  Wouldn’t Shanae know that’s the risk they take?  🤷‍♀️

Especially since she was in hysterics over Tyler being with Brittany.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Kate is being more of a sociopath here than shanae. At least she admits to being sadistic. It’s interesting how the guys are reacting so differently towards shanae v lace. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Oh, Jacob.  Just pack your bags and go before Jill gets you alone.  Don’t listen to Michael’s advice.  That’s for dealing with reasonable, stable people.  Just cut your losses and go.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6

It was literally the night before that Shanae was having an all-out meltdown over the thought that Tyler might have been talking to Brittany. Genevieve knew not to tell her she saw them kissing because she knew Shanae would lose it (more than she already was). Now she’s acting like Logan should have been waiting chastely for her because she was really going to choose him (and not because Tyler didn’t want her). We should have known when she ate all of the shrimp scampi that Shanae expects to get what she wants when she wants it—the needs, wants, and free-will of others be damned.

Okay, aside from that, they are really having the cast play up how “crazy” she is—and she’s really not freaking out that much especially because Aaron is talking about “padded rooms.” Now the show is making Kate confront her to try to set her off more. They keep referencing how she hasn’t changed—while needling her to try to bring out the old Shananae. And Kate is admitting she’s sadistic and trying to get to Shanae! “Textbook Shanae and sorry for what she’s doing to you” and “set her off into a rocket ship” etc. Shanae is actually being pretty reasonable like, why didn’t you tell me you were bothered by James? Come on, show, you’ve made me have to defend Shanae now!

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Kate gives me the creeps! Her face looks paralyzed like every inch of her face was botoxed and she is loving sticking it to Shanae more than she likes Logan.  They both are diabolical to me but Kate is soulless. I can feel sympathy for Shanae but Kate, nah, bitch. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 18

I hate how the girls that left have to be treated like the extras.  And they are stuck with nothing….the show really messed this up.  They should have just had new people come on the beach like they normally did.  It just makes everyone that is still there so smug.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8

Yeah I don't know why all the guys are so anti-Shenae. Aaron was especially harsh considering he's with her bestie. I didn't see her on Clayton's season (because ugh) but she hasn't seemed that bad/crazy. And Kate was full-on goading her, so good for Shenae for walking away.

And sorry but "Logan is full of integrity?" These boys. Why is the show trying to shove Logan down our throats? I almost have full-on hate now.

• Like 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

hahahaha. "He sold his couch for cash and I'm crying over him" might be my new favorite line from this franchise.

At first I thought she was crying that they ordered her a Lyft, but then I realized that Jacob must be the Lyft driver. Jacob couldn’t believe his poor luck that Jill spent all week crying and caressing her crystals and didn’t even talk to the guys. That’s on her. If her relationship were that strong, it can withstand being in the presence of other men. I mean, Jacob must have to make small talk with a dozen different women a day when he’s on the clock. Jill could have at least given that minimal effort to drag herself out of bed and acknowledge the existence of the guys.

Okay, that was a tidy exchange between Andrew and Brittany. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Best of luck on your future endeavors. 
Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

(Is her name Kate?  I'm never going to learn her name) Oh she's so nasty and so manipulative.  "I really want to believe you've changed, Shenae"  lol who the fuck are you?  Shenae doesn't care what you think about her!  Oh she's so slimy and speaks like an emotionally abusive boyfriend.  It's not like I'm the Queen of Shenae's fan club but she's been a lot better, or at least edited better, this season than on her season of The Bachelor.

Was Shenae really bad on The bachelor?  My memory is terrible.  I remember that I thought she was totally crazy, and brought back the old school tradition of early reality TV lol.  But was she a bully?  She's definitely delusional and up her own ass, I know that.  And she does insult the other women.  Ok I guess she's pretty bad LOL.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LakeGal said:

I can't forget that Victoria slept with the husbands of her friends.  She also hooked up with Farmer Chris after he killed that guy.  Johnny deserves better.

I’ve never liked her. I think she’s conniving and trashy. She also wore that “white lives matter” fish tshirt. She will always look for the next guy when she’s with someone. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Johnny, Johnny, she’s showing you what she is like, how she’ll always try to make you uncertain and unsure so she keeps the upper hand in the relationship.   

I didn’t really know much about Johnny on the Bachelorette, but he seems like a good guy.  He deserves better than Victoria.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11

Johnny can’t get over the concept of what criteria Victoria had “on paper” for the perfect boyfriend. He’s all, may I please see the listing so I can customize my resume? Let’s break this down for you. You’re a cute, young guy. Alex is a smoking-hot, mature man. Okay, I wrote that before he continued to go on and on and on about “the list” to Logan and then again to Victoria. Victoria is going to have to literally put this on paper, isn’t she? She’s going to need to have measurable criteria for checking the boxes and a clear scoring matrix. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Still learning names.  Is this Victoria who came back from the hotel (into a guy named Alex?) and now talking to a guy named Johnny?  Round and round and round.

Just break up already.  You’re at different places in life and not ready for the same things.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She’s going to need to have measurable criteria for checking the boxes and a clear scoring matrix. 

Well she’s the one that brought it up. If she’s going to make the statement as the reason for looking elsewhere, it’s fair for him to ask her to elaborate. Johnny seems like a nice guy but I just don’t see them together, they’re not on the same page. Besides I still remember Victoria’s franchise history. 

Jessenia is quite the stirrer. Wasn’t she in some drama on the Bachelor too? 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Still learning names.  Is this Victoria who came back from the hotel (into a guy named Alex?) and now talking to a guy named Johnny?  Round and round and round.

Just break up already.  You’re at different places in life and not ready for the same things.

Yep-that’s her!

• Thanks 2

The EDITING OF THIS EPISODE!

They show Serene saying goodbye to Jill with EVERYONE surrounding them and then suddenly she's in the van "Returning" to the island.  This is so stupid LOL.

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Those few seconds of Aaron teaching Andrew how to swim was probably the most adorable scene of the season.

+ 1 to this.  Sigh.  I hate giving credit to Aaron.

Holy moly, Serene's body!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Jessenia is quite the stirrer. Wasn’t she in some drama on the Bachelor too? 

Yeah, but I think that wasn't her fault.  She had a 2-on-1 with MJ, who was simply nasty. I don't remember how it got started. (Maybe Jessenia was one of the latecomers who Queen Victoria and her lickspittles were so mean to?)

I'm going to go repent my sins so that when I die, I don't go to a place where Logan and Kate talk about her feet for all time.

• LOL 2

Why is Justin 😳 back? Props to Aaron of all people for calling Genevieve out for gaslighting and mean girl that she is of course can’t recognize when she’s wrong and going to the extreme of I’m out of here, talk to the hand. 

It’s like we get 1 RC in 6 episodes. 

Did shanae leave? I didn’t see her in the 2nd hour. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Is Victoria the one who wore a crown for her season on The Bachelor????  I remember that one!   😳😳😫

No different Victoria. That one was on last season of paradise and she was an epic boring fail. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

That was Victoria Larsen. She and Victoria Fuller were on Matt’s season together though. 

I thought VF was on peters season. 

8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Johnny looks like a character actor or someone, right?  But I can't put my finger on it.  He looks like he walked straight out of an 80s California skater movie or something to me.  LOl.  

Someone before said he looks like a Culkin. And they’re right...

image.jpeg.7c757e6d201ebd23334145501906e1aa.jpeg

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4