Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: October 25, 2022

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, queta said:

To be honest, I'm kinda digging Johnny now and I thought he was unattractive before. Maybe I have bad taste; at least for reality tv guys.

He has nice eyelashes/blue eyes and a good build! The covid lockdown restrictions made me look closely at a lot of these guys on last year's BIP season 😅

• LOL 2
On 10/27/2022 at 7:22 PM, queta said:

To be honest, I'm kinda digging Johnny now and I thought he was unattractive before. Maybe I have bad taste; at least for reality tv guys.

I have always thought Johnny was made for BIP, or at least what I think BIP should be--chill, hot, not dumb, up for a good time, sweet.  He has definitely grown on me this season.

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Love 4

I never like shenae on her bachelor season but I really felt badly for her the way the whole crowd treated her when she came back to the beach. Talk about trying to poke the bear!! They actually were clapping icky Kate and slopey eyed Logan for kissing right in front of her. That was so shifty. Comparing the way that they were all so nice to the other dumpees was jarring. And Aaron you can just go blast off in a rocket yourself. You’re only pissed at her because she dumped your buddy. And calling Logan an honorable guy??? He’s been a serial make out guy. I’d be afraid of catching something from him. Gross 🤮 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Last season on the bachelorette/s there was this guy who claimed to have a dog and my theory was that there was never a dog. I thought it was obvious that that guy was just trolling the show. Anyways, now I´m back with an even more (far-fetched?) conspiracy theory... It´s about Logan and Kate. I am sure that they are both acting, and I have two possible scenarios about how that happened, the first one is what I believe but the second one is probably far more likely.

1) They knew each other and were in an open relationship before BIP. They are just better at scheming and keeping things quiet than the other ones in that situation have been. They were allowed to make-out and do things with others, but at some point they were scheduled to have a brief conversation where they felt an instant connection and just had to drop everything (much better looking partners) for each other. I find it like zero believable that this could happen organically. Kate is so unattractive compared to the rest of the women and her voice is super manly, I will give her that she is probably quite fun and easy going, but in this situation that would not have played such a big part. I get the feeling that this is Kate´s plan, Logan actually has feelings for her from before the show and wants to play his part right, but he came across as a whiny little boy who wasn´t actually fully invested in what he was saying. I agree with Shanae that dumping her for Kate makes NO SENSE. The way he just ignored Sara also comes across as someone who is nervous and trying to follow a plan he is not really 100% sure of.

2) The producers are in cahoots with Logan and Kate on this act they have got going. Maybe they even scripted the whole thing. They are using Logan´s flip-flopping ways to create drama, yet again. Logan and Kate are in on it, to what degree they are really together as a couple is up to question. There could possibly be some others who are in on it too, like Jacob.

Even though I hate Shanae I also do think that she is one of the hottest ones there. And slightly likeable. I don´t think she would make a scene over Logan, I don´t think she´s mad enough to make herself look a fool over such a pathetic dude. It almost seemed like everyone was ready for a show down where Shanae would come in attacking, yelling and screaming. But she was totally cool (imo) and saw through this farce. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, halkatla said:

Last season on the bachelorette/s there was this guy who claimed to have a dog and my theory was that there was never a dog. I thought it was obvious that that guy was just trolling the show. Anyways, now I´m back with an even more (far-fetched?) conspiracy theory... It´s about Logan and Kate. I am sure that they are both acting, and I have two possible scenarios about how that happened, the first one is what I believe but the second one is probably far more likely.

1) They knew each other and were in an open relationship before BIP. They are just better at scheming and keeping things quiet than the other ones in that situation have been. They were allowed to make-out and do things with others, but at some point they were scheduled to have a brief conversation where they felt an instant connection and just had to drop everything (much better looking partners) for each other. I find it like zero believable that this could happen organically. Kate is so unattractive compared to the rest of the women and her voice is super manly, I will give her that she is probably quite fun and easy going, but in this situation that would not have played such a big part. I get the feeling that this is Kate´s plan, Logan actually has feelings for her from before the show and wants to play his part right, but he came across as a whiny little boy who wasn´t actually fully invested in what he was saying. I agree with Shanae that dumping her for Kate makes NO SENSE. The way he just ignored Sara also comes across as someone who is nervous and trying to follow a plan he is not really 100% sure of.

2) The producers are in cahoots with Logan and Kate on this act they have got going. Maybe they even scripted the whole thing. They are using Logan´s flip-flopping ways to create drama, yet again. Logan and Kate are in on it, to what degree they are really together as a couple is up to question. There could possibly be some others who are in on it too, like Jacob.

Even though I hate Shanae I also do think that she is one of the hottest ones there. And slightly likeable. I don´t think she would make a scene over Logan, I don´t think she´s mad enough to make herself look a fool over such a pathetic dude. It almost seemed like everyone was ready for a show down where Shanae would come in attacking, yelling and screaming. But she was totally cool (imo) and saw through this farce. 

Absolutely brilliant theories and observations and I could get on board with both of them being true!! Shanae is stunningly gorgeous with her cheekbones, catlike blue green eyes and wavy blonde hair- and for Logan to pick Kate with her grating voice, lank hair extensions and narrow face- I was shocked! Kate's nice looking in her own right, but Shanae is easily one of the prettiest/hottest girls on the island.  I'm glad that Shanae didn't flip her lid over Logan choosing Kate- she knows she has options on the dating apps or in person interactions and doesn't have to pine after droopy eyed player Logan who definitely boned cruise ship staff on Gabby's season 😄

I absolutely want to believe that the Southern guy didn't have a dog- he probably took stock photos from a pet-food website! I'm hoping he'll go on a date and give Katie his dead dog's toy and mess up and show photos of a completely different dog- like a Shih Tzu instead of the golden retriever!

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/30/2022 at 10:25 AM, Hip-to-be-Square said:

Shanae is stunningly gorgeous with her cheekbones, catlike blue green eyes and wavy blonde hair- and for Logan to pick Kate with her grating voice, lank hair extensions and narrow face- I was shocked! Kate's nice looking in her own right, but Shanae is easily one of the prettiest/hottest girls on the island.

I'm going to have to dissent on the Shanae love (sorry).  Yes she is more attractive than Kate.  But if you bracket out everything we have learned about personality (which you have to with Shanae) I think that there have been plenty of more attractive women on the beach this year: Brittany, Danielle, Eliza, Serene, Genevieve (remembering I am bracketing out personality), maybe Sarah.  And those are just considering the women who are there now.  If you went back and included Hunter and Sierra for example the list gets longer.

Shanae has a typical dating show look I think.  And that gives her a lot of confidence.  But really in the end?  She is pretty.  I just don't think that she is as interesting as many of the others who have something less commercial actress going on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

I'm going to have to dissent on the Shanae love (sorry).  Yes she is more attractive than Kate.  But if you bracket out everything we have learned about personality (which you have to with Shanae) I think that there have been plenty of more attractive women on the beach this year: Brittany, Danielle, Eliza, Serene, Genevieve (remembering I am bracketing out personality), maybe Sarah.  And those are just considering the women who are there now.  If you went back and included Hunter and Sierra for example the list gets longer.

Shanae has a typical dating show look I think.  And that gives her a lot of confidence.  But really in the end?  She is pretty.  I just don't think that she is as interesting as many of the others who have something less commercial actress going on.

I completely agree and after thinking it over the weekend, I realize that as pretty as Shanae's makeup and hair looks are from a fashion/makeup viewpoint- there are definitely other pretty girls on the island too.  I do like that there's a lot more diversity these days on the BIP- not just a blonde extravaganza in both genders- and hopefully we'll see more of Hunter and Sierra maybe in next year's BIP.   Great points, Call Me Ishmael! 🙌🙂

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

One thing I do admire about Shanae, is that she hasn’t given into the trend of surgical body enhancement. You can tell thats her natural bosom, because it isn’t propped up on a platter bathing suit type, or disproportionally large like so many of these thin tiny girls seem to have, which is very rare in the real world. Some do get lucky, but most often thin woman with small bone structure do not have D or DD cup size. Even C is rare. Most are A and B’s at the most... naturally. 
Stay natural Shenae and don’t let the world trick you into going against good common sense and stuffing a plastic bag of whatever is in there, under your skin, to please some strange males eyes in hopes of snagging a beau. 
Otherwise, yes Shanae is a bit different from the pack mentality of girls in groups and made a terrible impression on the Clayton season, but she’s a basically stopped those shenanigans on BIP and has actually formed a friendship with Genevieve which I think is nice, after being arch enemies on The Bachelor. Shes a lone wolf. Nothing wrong in being different from the sameness of the others.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

One thing I do admire about Shanae, is that she hasn’t given into the trend of surgical body enhancement. You can tell thats her natural bosom, because it isn’t propped up on a platter bathing suit type, or disproportionally large like so many of these thin tiny girls seem to have, which is very rare in the real world. Some do get lucky, but most often thin woman with small bone structure do not have D or DD cup size. Even C is rare. Most are A and B’s at the most... naturally. 
Stay natural Shenae and don’t let the world trick you into going against good common sense and stuffing a plastic bag of whatever is in there, under your skin, to please some strange males eyes in hopes of snagging a beau. 
Otherwise, yes Shanae is a bit different from the pack mentality of girls in groups and made a terrible impression on the Clayton season, but she’s a basically stopped those shenanigans on BIP and has actually formed a friendship with Genevieve which I think is nice, after being arch enemies on The Bachelor. Shes a lone wolf. Nothing wrong in being different from the sameness of the others.

This 100%. I hope that every woman this season got a good look at Lace, who was a million times prettier before the lip fillers, ghastly fake lashes, and whatever else she's had done to her face. And Danielle, who used to have a beautiful, athletic frame, now sporting those grotesque fake boobs.

• Like 2
  • Love 3